Secret Lies and Desires *COMPLETE*

Falada

sarNie Adult
Hi, please support me on this FF. 

Characters:
Mayumi Urassaya- Half Thai/Japanese lives in Tokyo, Japan.  Friends with Kana. Mother of Ryuunosuke.  Ex- Nadech
Nadech (Ryu) Kugimiya- Full Thai lives in Bangkok, Thailand.  Used to study in Tokyo, Japan. Having his wedding with Anna in Tokyo, Japan.  Father of Ryunnosuke.  Ex- Mayumi
Anna Thepthai Full Thai lives in Bangkok.  Having his wedding with Nadech in Tokyo, Japan.    
Kana Suzuki- Full Japanese lives in Tokyo, Japan. Friends with Mayumi
Ryuunnosuke Urassaya/Kugimiya- Half Thai/Japanese, lives in Tokyo, Japan.  Parents: Mayumi & Nadech

Secert Lies & Desires
Just when Mayumi thinks that her life will get better, it got worsted. Nadech, her ex-boyfriend and also father of her 5 year old son, came back into  her life. But what she haven't expected was that she had to be the designer for his wedding. As if working with him wasn't bad enough, he is also becoming more suspicious about her. She tried to cover everything up, including her having his child, with lies. But as she stayed closer to him, the love that she have had once for him came back. Will those lies come back and hurt her? Will she be able to keep those desires to herself? 
Nadech had never expected to see Mayumi again, also. When he left, he thought that they were done for good. But this time, when he came back with his wife-to-be, he noticed that Mayumi still haven't change. But he know for sure that she was keeping something away from him, and he wants to know it. He tried his best to search for the answer. Staying close to Mayumi made him realize that he love her more than ever, and don't want to let  her go a second time. But will he do that? Will he just abandon his new love, and go back to the old one? Nadech is stuck in the middle, unsure of what to do. But he made his final decision when he found out about his child. His child with Mayumi, the secret that Mayumi kept away from him. But he is so unsure of Mayumi. Of her words and actions. Is she telling him all the truth? Or is it still part of a lie? And will he be able to keep his desires and needs from her?

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi falada♥ welcome back i miss you ! what a return with this awesome ff ! ure prepping me for rs, the theme, names and storyline are exactly the prelude to rs.
oh five long years and secret son, thats unfair to nadech surely but mayumi must have her reasons. i cant wait to read. love for them to be in love all over but first got to get rid of the wedding ! i dun want nadech to control his desires and needs i want him to go all out ! im looking forward to read SLAD very much. thank you so much dearest falada.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Hi Falada!! The summary sound very interesting. Hope you can continue soon. I love the old love returning to love one another again. True love do exsist and if it meant to be they will be back in each other arms again. I'm looking forward to see what's you have for us. Thank you na!!

Falada

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
hi falada♥ welcome back i miss you ! what a return with this awesome ff ! ure prepping me for rs, the theme, names and storyline are exactly the prelude to rs.
oh five long years and secret son, thats unfair to nadech surely but mayumi must have her reasons. i cant wait to read. love for them to be in love all over but first got to get rid of the wedding ! i dun want nadech to control his desires and needs i want him to go all out ! im looking forward to read SLAD very much. thank you so much dearest falada.

Thank you, Key! :) So glad to be back and write for you all. 

MrsChum said:
Hi Falada!! The summary sound very interesting. Hope you can continue soon. I love the old love returning to love one another again. True love do exsist and if it meant to be they will be back in each other arms again. I'm looking forward to see what's you have for us. Thank you na!!

Thank you for tuning in MrsChum! Your welcome and also hope that you will enjoy this FF.

Sovatana said:
Been waiting for it! Thank you Falada for starting this...it's so interesting. Looking forward to Chapter 1. :heart: U and miss U so much!

Your welcome and thanks, Sovatana! Love & miss you lots, too!

Falada

sarNie Adult
Enjoy! :)
Chapter 1
~Mayumi~
(Japanese Wedding Company)
    Mayumi sat at her desk working on an assignment from her boss.  Kana, her friend, rushed to her office to tell her something.
    "Mayumi! Mayumi!" yelled Kana, entering her office.
    "What is it?" asked Mayumi, who was still working on her assignment.
    "Come here. I have something for you to see!" exclaimed Kana loudly.
    "Keep quiet," Mayumi told her.
    "Sorry," Kana apologized, looking at Mayumi with a serious face.
    "What is it?" asked Mayumi.
    "Come here, and take a look. You wouldn't believe who it is," said Kana. 
    She took Mayumi by the hand, and rushed her to the other room.  When they got there, Mayumi was shocked to see a familiar face.
    "Nadech Ryu?!" she whispered to herself.
    "That's right, it's Nadech. But isn't he your ex?" questioned Kana.
    "No it couldn't be. Why is he here?" Mayumi whispered to herself. 
    She was confused and shocked about him being at this place, a wedding planning place.  Why is he here?
    "Mayumi, stop talking to yourself," shouted Kana, shaking her from her thoughts. 
    Mayumi stared hard at Nadech.  He had changed so much compared to her.  And he was starting a new life in a bright way, unlike her with a miserable life with no one but Ryuunosuke, her 5 year old son.

~Nadech~
(Japanese Wedding Company - Owner's Office)
    Nadech and Anna were sitting next to each other, looking at the wedding designs.  Nadech saw one that he liked, and pointed it out to Anna.
    "Do you like this design?" asked Nadech to Anna
    Anna nodded her head, and replied, “I love it. It looks very nice."
    Nadech smiled at her, and turned the next page.  They continued looking through the pages.
    "We have lots of designers. If you'd like to have yours designed by yourself, we'll find a designer for you," said the owner.
    "May we see the designer list, please?" asked Nadech.
    "Yes, here you go," said the owner.  He handed him the binder.
    Nadech opened up the binder, and slowly read through the names.  One name caught his attention, Mayumi Urassaya.
    "Nadech?!" Anna gently touched his arm, and shook his thoughts off.
    "Huh?" said Nadech
    "Are you done looking through it, yet?" asked Anna
    "Yes, yes," replied Nadech
    "May I have a look?" asked Anna
    "Sure," said Nadech.  He handed her the binder. 
    Anna looked through it while Nadech looked around the room, and wondered about Mayumi.  Then at the corner of his eye, he spotted her.  Mayumi quickly turned around, and walked away.
    "Anna, I think that I saw an old friend. May I go see her?" asked Nadech
    "Of course, go ahead," said Anna
    Nadech slowly got up, and walked out.  Mayumi walked as fast as she could, but Nadech caught up, and took her hands.  She sprung around, and Nadech took a glimpse at her. Then she turn the other way again, and tried to go, but Nadech stopped her. 
    "Mayumi?!" He half shouted.
    She turned around, and faced him. 
    "Um, yes it's me," mumbled Mayumi.
    "Well, how are you?" asked Nadech.  Suddenly the shocked feeling of meeting again turned into an awkward moment.
    "Um, good." Mayumi simply replied.
    "So do you work here?" asked Nadech.
    "Yes," answered Mayumi.
    "How is it now?" asked Nadech, wishing for her to say that her life was miserable without him.
    "It's good. Extra good. I have a house, job, and everything ever needed," lied Mayumi with a fake smile.  She didn't want him to know that she was going through a tough time.   Besides they have nothing to do with each other.
    Nadech's smile disappeared because of her answer. "Oh," was all he could mumble.
    Anna came out, and interrupted their moment. Anna went to Nadech and stood next to him, staring at Mayumi.
    "Nadech, is she your friend?" asked Anna.
    "Yes," Nadech replied.  Mayumi stared at him with anger.  A friend? So he had really forgotten her, forgotten her enough to call her a friend, and not an ex-girlfriend.
    "Konnichiwa (Kon-ni-chi-wa) (hello-Japanese). I'm Anna Wongwasana, Nadech's fiancée. It's nice meeting you." Anna introduced herself.
    "Sawadeeka (Sa-wa-dee-ka) (hello-Thai). I'm Mayumi," said Mayumi
    "Are you Thai, too? You look Japanese, but I'm sorry for my mistake," Anna apologized.
    "It's okay. Lots of people also think the same. I was born here, but I also study Thai, so that I know my language," said Mayumi
    "That's so cool! By the way, do you work here?" questioned Anna
    "Yes," answered Mayumi, staring not at Anna, but at Nadech.  Nadech was silent and listening to Anna and Mayumi's conversation.
    "Well, I saw your name, and saw some of your designs. They were really cool, and I wanted to ask a favor of you. Will you mind being my wedding designer?" asked Anna
     "Um, I don't think I can. And by the way, I'm not the best. I prefer you ask someone who is more experienced," replied Mayumi.  The thought of seeing Nadech everyday worried her.
    "It's okay. I don't want the best of best. You're a friend, and I want someone close," said Anna
    "But I," Mayumi protested
    "Please, Mayumi. Nadech, and I will pay you more than the price," pleaded Anna, but Mayumi seemed like she wasn't buying it. "Nadech, you ask her." Anna pulled Nadech in front of Mayumi.
    "Um, Mayumi, please agree. Please help us, okay," pleaded Nadech.  Mayumi looked at his eyes.  She wanted to say no again, but hesitated, and said "yes" instead.

~Mayumi~
(Bathroom)
    Mayumi stared at herself in the mirror, talking to herself.  "Why did you lie? Why didn't you tell the truth!? Why didn't you tell him that you have a miserable life with nothing left but Ryunnosuke? And even more, why are you dumb enough to even accept that job?!" a small voice complained in her head.  Her heart demanded to know the answers.  Mayumi tried fighting with both her mind and heart, but it was no use.  She had lost already.  She tried to recite the moment again.  The moment she lied to Nadech and accepted to work for him.  Well, why did this world have to be so small for her to face him again?
    Mayumi put cold water on her face, and tried to forget the memory from her head.
"Mayumi?! Are you there?!" called Kana.
    "I'm right here," Mayumi called back to her friend.
Kana walked in, and looked at her friend.
    "Hey, don't tell me that you were thinking about Nadech," teased Kana
    "No. I'm not," Mayumi argued.
    "Okay fine, but let me ask you something. Aren't you even thinking about telling Nadech about Ryuunosuke?" asked Kana.
    "Ryuunosuke has nothing to do with Nadech," Mayumi protested.
    "Yes, he does. Nadech is Ryuunosuke's father.  You know you can't hide the truth forever," Kana argued back.
    "For the 10th time, Nadech is not Ryuunosuke's father. And you have no right to claim that!" Mayumi snapped.
    Kana stood still, staring at Mayumi's serious face.  She knew Mayumi could get scary when she was serious.
    "I'm going to go home," said Mayumi finally, getting out of the room.
    Kana followed her, but didn't say anything.  It was a cold windy day, and Kana had offered a ride to Mayumi, but she refused.  After Kana had gone, Mayumi started her walk.  It was really cold, and her thin sweater barely does any good.  She struggled to fight the cold, but it wasn't any better.

~ Mayumi~
(House)
    She walked to her house, which wasn't really a house.  It was so old and dirty that it wasn't even worth to live in, but because of Mayumi's low income, she would have to bear with it.
Mayumi walked up to the door step, and knocked on the door.
    "Ryuunosuke, it’s Mommy. Open up," said Mayumi
    The door slowly opened, and a little boy came out.
    "Mommy," Ryuunosuke screamed with excitement.
He jumped out of the house, and hugged her.
    "Shhh," Mayumi whispered into his ear.
"Sorry," Ryuunosuke apologized.
Mayumi smiled, took his hands, and they both entered the house.
    "Mommy, I'm hungry," whined Ryuunosuke.
    "Okay, you stay here. I'll go cook something for us," said Mayumi.
    "Okay." Ryuunosuke gladly agreed.
Mayumi walked to the kitchen, look in the cupboards, but there was nothing.  She walked back to Ryuunosuke.
    "Ryu, mommy is going to go out to go buy some food, okay," said Mayumi.
    "Okay," Ryuunosuke mumbled.
    "I'll be back soon," Mayumi said with a smile.  Then she kissed him on the forehead, and went out into the cold again.  She was shivering, and wanted to go back, but she didn't.
    She walked as fast as she could to the nearest supermarket.  She finally stopped at the Japanese Supermarket, and went in.  She searched the market for the cheapest food, and of course it was the noodles.  She grabbed 4 bags, and headed for the cashier. 

~ Nadech ~
(In the Car)
     Nadech and Anna were in the car, driving to their rest place.  Anna, looking at Nadech's bored face, decided to ask him about Mayumi. 
    "It was so good that Mayumi was willing to help us, isn't it?" asked Anna
    "Yes, it is," replied Nadech
    "How long have you and Mayumi known each other?" asked Anna. 
    "About 10 years," answered Nadech
    "That's pretty long. Have you guys had any relations other than friends?" asked Anna
    "Why?" asked Nadech.
    "Oh, nothing, I just wanted to know," said Anna.
    "No, never. We had been friends ever since," answered Nadech.  Nadech was scared that things might get hard for Mayumi if Anna knew they used to date.  "I'm sorry, Mayumi." Nadech whispered to himself.
    "Oh, that's good then," Anna muttered.
They remained quiet for the rest of the ride.

~Mayumi~
(At home)
    “Here you go,” said Mayumi, handing the cooked noodle to Ryuunosuke.
    “Thanks, mommy!” he exclaimed with excitement.
Ryuunosuke started on his noodle, and Mayumi watched him with joy.  She loved seeing her child grow, and adored him very much.  Ryuunosuke looked up at her with excitement.
    “Mommy, where’s Daddy?” questioned Ryuunosuke, suddenly.
Mayumi's smile faded into a frown.
    “He pass away,” Mayumi carefully replied.
    “If Daddy was here, he’ll provide for us,” sighed Ryuunosuke.
Mayumi looked at her son, and then smile.  She took his little hands into hers.
    “Ryuunosuke, sweetheart, we don’t need a daddy. You have me,” Mayumi explained with a hopeful smile, wishing that Ryuunosuke would forget about the subject.
Ryuunosuke sadly nodded his head, and continued eating his noodles.  Mayumi watched his expression while he finished up.

~Nadech~
(At his Rest Place)
Nadech and Anna arrived at the place. They both walk towards there room. 
    "Good night. Sweet dreams," said Anna. Nadech smiled, and waved at her. Then he went to his room, sat on his bed, thinking about Mayumi.
    "Mayumi," he whispered.  Suddenly the name Mayumi sounded distant from him.
    He walked to his suitcase, and pulled out a picture of Mayumi and him.  It was their first year knowing each other, and they were paired up as partners.  Mayumi was sweet, kind, and the best girl that he'd ever met.  Nadech put the picture to his heart, and thought about Mayumi.  She must probably be asleep by now, he thought.

~Mayumi~
(House)
    Mayumi lay on the bed, unable to go to sleep, Ryuunosuke was fast asleep.  She kept on thinking about Nadech.  How he had forgotten her!   She was filled with anger and envy-- hated the fact that he had really forgotten their love.  Overall she hated the fact that she still thinks about him, and loved him.
    I guess you weren't that easy to forget like how I think." Mayumi mumbled to herself.
    She stood up, and got off the bed.  She went to her closet, pulled about a box, and opened it.  Memories rushed through her head.  She pulled out the first photo book, and looked through the pictures.  Seeing one that was funny made her laughed. One that was scary made her shivered, one that was sad make her tears fall.  But the photo that had meant most to her was the first photo she had taken with Nadech.  She stared at it, and then put it to her heart.
    "Why is it so hard to forget you, Nadech?" Mayumi cried out, half-crumbling the picture.

~Mayumi~
(Work Place)
    Mayumi and Kana were sitting at Mayumi’s office.  Mayumi decided to tell Kana about her decision. 
    "What? You agree to work for Nadech?!" shrieked Kana.
Mayumi nodded, and Kana shocked face turned into a worried face.
    "Are you sure? You know, I can always do it. You don't need to put more work, and pressure on your back. Please, just let me do it," begged Kana, thinking about Mayumi's feelings.
    "No need. I'm fine. I can separate personal matters, and work matters. And also the pay is good. I can get Ryuunosuke some new clothes. Thanks for the offer though, Kana," said Mayumi
Kana say nothing more; she knew it was no use begging her again. 

~Nadech~ 
(At Mayumi's Work Company)
    "You are here so early," said the owner.
    "Yes, we want to get started as soon as possible," said Anna.
    "I'll call Mayumi up," said the owner.
Anna and Nadech waited, while Mayumi was called up. After a few minutes, Mayumi opened the door, and went inside.
    "Mayumi!" exclaimed Anna.  She went up to her, and give her a hug like they were long lost friends.
    "Should we start?" asked Nadech.
    "Oh yes," replied Anna.  She released her hands from Mayumi, went to the couch, and sat next to Nadech.  Mayumi sat across from them. 
    "So what do you like..." asked Mayumi.
Anna answered most of the questions, while Nadech wander off.
    "Nadech, what's your favorite color?" asked Mayumi. Even though she knew, she still wanted to make sure. 
    "Huh? Um, red," answered Nadech.
    "Okay, what about you?" asked Mayumi to Anna.
-------------------------------------------------
    "Anna, you go ahead. I have something to talk to Mayumi," said Nadech, when they were outside the door.
    "Yes," said Anna. She went ahead. Nadech stood at the door and waited for Mayumi. She finally came out. He stopped her at the door way.
    "Are you still mad at me?" asked Nadech.
    "Why would I be mad at you?" asked Mayumi.
    "Because of what happened 6 years ago, when I-" Nadech murmured.
    "You mean that day when you suddenly left and then later on, send me a letter, dumping me?" said Mayumi, laughing bitterly.
    Nadech stood there, mute, he couldn't say anything. 
    "Is that all. I'm going to go then." Mayumi walked pass him. Nadech stood there, frozen, unable to stop her.
-----------------------------------------------
    Mayumi sat at her desk, thinking to herself about what Nadech just said. She remembered the pain when he told her he wanted to end their relationship. Why did he had to remind her of the pain she had try so long to forget and had finally forgot about it?!
~Flashback~
    There was a knock on Mayumi's door. She put her knitting down, and went to open the door. 
    "Hello, are you Mayumi?" asked the man standing outside of her door.
    "Yes," she replied.
    "Here's a letter for you." The man handed the letter to her. She thanked him and closed the door. 
    "Nadech!" she happily said. She quickly opened the letter.
    The letter:
    Dear Mayumi,
        I'm sorry that I can't say this in person, but I hope you won't mind. After I got home, I realized that you and I are different, too different to be together. I think that it better if we go our own way. I just want to wish you a happy life and that you'll find someone better than me. 
            -Nadech
    Mayumi re-read the letter again, not wanting to believe what Nadech just wrote to her. 
    "It's not true!" she kept on whispering, comforting herself. Then she dropped down on the couch, crying. 
    After a few hours of tears, she stood up, wiping away her tears. And then she put her hand on her abdomen, and look down at it.
    "It's okay, my baby, Mommy will take good care of you even though you are going to be fatherless," she reassured herself and the baby inside her womb.
~End of Flashback~
    She still remembered those words that he had written to her. To her, it was cruel, so cruel she couldn't forgive him. But now, she's working for him, she shouldn't get on his bad side, and just put the past behind her. They will have to talk a lot now, too. 
----------------------------------------------
    Nadech took a taxi back to the hotel, thinking about Mayumi said. 
    "Letter?" he repeated to himself. He didn't remember sending her a letter or anything. He didn't even remember getting in touch with her after he went. He was busy all the time; he rarely have time for himself. And afterwards, he tried to search for her, but couldn't find her, so what was she saying? He was confused. 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi falada i ABSOLUTELY love this chap1 ! mayumi is so strong and independent, channelling her all to her Ryuunosuke and work. it isnt the easiest, dumped, very depress and emotional, pregnant, very afraid, and all alone. i admire her strength and determination. it sure is a shock for both of them to meet accidentally, at this point my heart goes to mayumi. their encounter brings back lots of sweet, loving memories. something isnt right about that cruel letter ! how they'll pick up is very interesting, i look forward to find out from you especially nadechs shocking knowledge of his son ! anna sounds more than a little difficult to have nadech worrying if she knew of his and mayumi's past relation. thank you so much falada, i love and look forward very much to further reads ♥♥♥

fea4567

sarNie Hatchling
Yay, another Yadech FF and you even have chapter 1 up.  Thanks a whole bunch, Falada for deciding to write this FF.  You definitely have my support.

Falada

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
hi falada i ABSOLUTELY love this chap1 ! mayumi is so strong and independent, channelling her all to her Ryuunosuke and work. it isnt the easiest, dumped, very depress and emotional, pregnant, very afraid, and all alone. i admire her strength and determination. it sure is a shock for both of them to meet accidentally, at this point my heart goes to mayumi. their encounter brings back lots of sweet, loving memories. something isnt right nadech did not pen that cruel letter ! how they'll pick up is very interesting, i look forward to find out from you especially nadechs shocking knowledge of his son ! anna sounds more than a little difficult to have nadech worrying if she knew of his and mayumi's past relation. thank you so much falada, i love and look forward very much to further reads ♥♥♥

Thank you Key and you're welcome! I'm glad that you like it and thanks for your wonderful long comment of your thoughts on it. I'm really enjoy reading it!

fea4567 said:
Yay, another Yadech FF and you even have chapter 1 up.  Thanks a whole bunch, Falada for deciding to write this FF.  You definitely have my support.

Hi, fea4567, welcome to this FF. I'm glad that you enjoyed it and hope that you stay and read til the end. And thanks!

Sovatana said:
Can I just - hug you? LOL. I love this VERY much, Falada! Can't wait for chapter 2 but please take your time! I'll always be patient :D

LOL Sure. I'm also glad that you like it. And thanks, Sovatana for your patience. I will try to update a lot. 

Falada

sarNie Adult
Chapter 2
    The next day, Anna and Nadech came again, and talked to Mayumi. Mayumi tried to avoid direct contact with Nadech, even though she secretly look at him when he wasn't looking. He was still handsome and wonderful, and she knew that she still have some feelings for him, even though she won't admit it. After the meeting, Anna went ahead, leaving Mayumi and Nadech together. Nadech walked over to her and cleared his throat, trying to get her attention. She looked up, surprised to see him still there. She dropped all the binders/folders and the documents landed all over the floor. Nadech bent down and helped her pick up the papers.
    "Let me help," said Nadech. Mayumi looked up at him. Their forehead touched and they froze. Their eyes locked together, searching in each other's eyes. They both turned away. He handed theh last of the papers to her and she thanked him. While Mayumi put her stuffs together again, Nadech tried to remember what she was going to say to her.
    "About yesterday, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have talk about the past. But now, let's not let the past interfere. I'm getting marry and you're my designer. Let it stay that way. We'll talk to each other like an employer and employee, businesslike, okay?" said Nadech.
    "Okay," answered Mayumi.
    "Thank you, Mayumi," said Nadech. He silently left the room, leaving her. Mayumi gathered her things, and went out of the door. 
----------------------------------------------
    Kana walked out to lunch, thinking about what she just saw between Mayumi and Nadech. She didn't mean to spy on then, it's just she knew that they were finished with the meeting, and she wanted to go help Mayumi. She almost opened the door, but then stopped, noticing that Nadech and Mayumi were together. She saw them together picking up the papers and couldn't stop thinking to herself about them becoming a couple again. She knew that it was impossible though. But the least she could do is tell Nadech about Mayumi's current stituation. Maybe he'll turn around and give her a hand. 
Mayumi continued to ask them day by day, and they started to get things ready. Mayumi hated being near Nadech. Her feelings were getting stronger and harder to control day by day. Nadech, too, his feelings are the same. The whole day, Mayumi stayed up all night to put all the information together. 
    One day though, Kana couldn't stand her friend stumbled in pain. She followed Nadech, and asked to speak with him. 
    "Nadech, do you remember what you did to my friend?" ask Kana.
    "What?!" Nadech said. He was confused.
    "You left her here," explained Kana.
    "Oh," said  Nadech. He thought that he had done something real bad to Mayumi.
    "And now, you're getting married? How unfair!" exclaimed Kana.
    "Kana, Mayumi have already forgotten me. She has a job, and everything she needs," said Nadech.
    "Not true. Mayumi is struggling. Come on, Nadech, you know how prideful she is. She will never admit to you," said Kana.
    "Really?!" said Nadech with surprised.
    "Yes. Mayumi doesn't get enough money. She also lives in a dirty old house, no, it's not even a house, it's more like a shed," explained Kana.
    Nadech was speechless.  He was so dumb after all to listen to Mayumi...
    That day, Nadech didn't go back to the hotel, instead, he waited for Mayumi. They had a lot to talk about, and he would not let her off, she will have to tell him everything. He looked at his watch and then at her office. It was 8:00 p.m. already, and almost everyone left, except Mayumi and Kana.
    "Good bye, Mayumi," said Kana, waving at her, them both not noticing him.
    Kana walked closer to him, and then finally noticing him. He put his hand to his lips, signaling not to say anything. Kana quietly left. Nadech walked to where Mayumi is, and stood, watching her work. After a few minutes, Mayumi cleared her desk, and put her things away in her bag. Nadech saw that the bag was old and tearing apart. Mayumi stood up, and saw Nadech. She didn't say anything but looked at her.
    "Um, hi, Mayumi," said Nadech nervously.
    "Hi," Mayumi greeted.
    "I want to talk to you about something."
    "Okay."
    "I know that you're having a hard time, right?"
    "I'm fine, thank you."
    "It's late. Let me send you home."
    "N-," Mayumi started but Nadech didn't wait for an answer. He rushed her outside to his car with her things. They both got in.
    "Tell me the way," said Nadech.
    "Nadech, it's okay. I can walk there," Mayumi protested. 
    "No, it's not okay, Mayumi. I've done a lot to you. Let me pay back, okay?" said Nadech, almost angrily.
    Mayumi stared at him, questions popping into her head. Does he know? How did he know? Who told him? 
    "Mayumi?!" Nadech's voice cleared all of the questions out of her head. She came back into focus. " Where is your house?"
    "Who told you this?" asked Mayumi, ignoring his question.
    "No one, I just know. Your face says it all," Nadech lied.
    "Don't lie to me, Nadech. Tell me, who?" asked Mayumi.
    "Mayumi, just know that I'm here. I'll take care of you, okay?" said Nadech.
    "No, I want to. I thought that we agree not to interfere with each other's life. Remember we are only to talk about business." 
    "But this is important. I really want to help you."
    "Stop interfering into my life!" Mayumi gathered her stuffs, and got out of the car, walking away. Nadech got out of the car, and ran after her. 
    "What about our love?" Nadech shouted, stopping to catch his breath. Mayumi stopped walking, and turned around. 
    "It's in the past. Let the pass be the pass," said Mayumi, looking at the ground.
    Nadech walked to her. His finger went underneath her chin, and lifted it up to meet his face. There were tears in her eyes.
    "Mayumi, I'm sorry," whispered Nadech. He wiped away the tears from her face. When she said nothing in return, he hold her and walked her to a nearby bench, sitting her down. "We have a lot to talk about."
    "I know. I'm sorry, Nadech for keeping my life a secert. I didn't want to bother you," murmured Mayumi.
    "It's okay. Now, tell me everything, okay?" said Nadech.
    "Okay," promised Mayumi. "After you left, my mom died, leaving me with Aunt and Uncle. Aunt think that I will just turn out like mom, so she didn't treat me with any respect. Uncle cared me about me. One day, I did something really wrong. Aunt got mad, and kicked me out, telling me never to returned. Uncle couldn't do anything. I move here, and Kana helped me with this job, since I have a degree in it."
    "So you have been working and living here all these 6 years?" 
    Mayumi nodded her head. 
    "Mayumi, I so sorry. I should have been there for you," said Nadech sadly. Mayumi stared at his sad eyes, making her cry again. She didn't tell him the whole truth, it was still a lie. Why can't she tell him about Ryuunosuke? 
    "It's okay. Nadech, I don't need your help."
    "Okay fine, Mayumi. If you won't accept my help as someone who once share so much with you, will you please accept my help as your boss. Please." he begged. She finally nodded and more tears fell down from her face. 
    Nadech wiped away her tears again, telling her not to cry. He looked at his watch, notcing the lateness.
    "Let's go, I'll send you home," said Nadech, taking her hands.
    Mayumi pulled at his hand. "Nadech, it's okay. Let me go home by myself, okay?" Mayumi pleaded. 
----------------------------------------
    Mayumi opened the door and went inside her house. She almost didn't get away from Nadech. She knew that he was still suspicious. Mayumi walked to the bed and looked at Ryuunosuke. He was asleep. She studied his face, and saw Nadech's image. They are the spitting image of each other. 
    "Will your father know that you're his son, Ryuunosuke?" Mayumi queitly asked. She stroked his hair, then got onto the bed with him, and tried to go to sleep.
-----------------------------------
    Nadech closed his door, and went into the bathroom to take his shower. He was still thinking about Mayumi's story, he believed and trusted Mayumi, yet he felt something missing. He thought about her and the past.
~Flashback~
    "Hello, Mom?" said Nadech happily. He was happy that his mother called. He was going to tell her that he and Mayumi are going to wed after graduation.
    "My son, you need to come back. Your grandfather is dying. Come back now!" said his mother, crying.
    "What happened Mom?" asked Nadech.
    "Your grandfather doesn't have much time to live. He wants to see you before he go. I've already booked a ticket for you. Go to the airport."
    "Okay, okay, Mom, I'll come as soon as possible."
    After he hang up, he packed all his belongings, getting ready to leave. There was a knock at his door. He opened the door, and there was Mayumi.
    "Hi, Nadech. Where are you going?" asked Mayumi.
    "My grandfather is dying. I have to go back to Thailand right now," said Nadech. He was in a hurry, and have no time for Mayumi. 
    "But-" started Mayumi.
    "I'm sorry, Mayumi. I have to go. But don't worry, I'll come back," said Nadech in a hurry. He placed a quick kiss on her forehead and then left. Mayumi stared after him.
~End of Flashback~
    Nadech turned off the water, and got out of the bathroom. After he dressed, he went on his bed, and tried to get some rest. 
---------------------------------------------------
    Early the next morning, Anna came and knocked on Nadech's door. Nadech was still tired; he didn't sleep until 2am. He sleepily opened the door.
    "Good morning!" Anna happily greeted him.
    "Anna, why are you here so early?" asked Nadech.
    "Did you forget? We have to go meet up with Mayumi," answered Anna.
    "Sorry, I forgot. Let me get ready," said Nadech. He closed the door, leaving Anna outside. Anna stood outside and patiently waited for him. 
    After a few minutes, he came out and they drove to the company.
    "You told him, right, Kana?" said Mayumi, staring at her friend.
    Kana, guilty, nodded at her. " It was necessary, Mayumi. I don't want you to suffer alone."
    "I'm not suffering. I'm fine."
    "Don't lie."
    "I'm not."
    "Okay. But by the way, what did you guys talk about last night?" 
    "I told him that I got kicked out, and came here."
    "That's all? What about Ryuunosuke?"
    "I intend to keep him a secret. And please, Kana, don't tell him."
    "Okay, fine. But remember, you can't hide it forever. 'There are no secrets in this world.'" said Kana.
--------------------------------------------------
~2 Days Later~
    Tonight, Nadech planned on following Mayumi home. She wouldn't let him take her home, and he wanted to see how she live. He saw Mayumi coming out and turning the lights off after her. Mayumi walked out of the building and headed home, wanting to see Ryuunosuke. She crossed the streets and then turned around, feeling someone following her. She turned back again, telling herself that it was nothing, but then she heard it again, and at the corner of her eye, she saw Nadech.
    "Nadech!" she silently whispered to herself. "Oh no, Nadech is following me, what should I do?!" She made a left turn, the wrong way to her house, fast walking, and then finally silently running. After a while, she turned back, looking for Nadech, but he was nowhere in sight. She relaxed, knowing that Nadech was gone. She walked back and went to her house. 
-------------------------------------------
    Nadech had almost caught up to Mayumi, but his phone rang. It was Anna. Anna told him that there was something urgent and he needed to go back immedialately. He stopped searching for Mayumi and returned back to the hotel. When he got there, he rang the bell. Anna answered him.
    "Surprise!" Anna's family and his family shouted. He walked into the room. Everyone was there, his parents, Anna's parents, their friends, and siblings.
    "What is this?" Nadech asked, smiling at everyone. 
    "We came here to surprise you, P'Nadech!" said Urasa, his 15 year old sister.
    "That's right, son. Aren't you happy?" asked his mother.
    "Yes," answered Nadech happily. He was glad to see his family; they were his comfort. 
    "This room is so small, barely enough to hold us all. Nadech, our house here?" asked his father.
    "Yes, Dad," he answered.
    "Pack up your stuffs. You and Anna are going to go there. Let's go rest there, it will be enough for us all."
    "Yes."

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi falada i love how the story is moving fast. kana got to be a girl's bf ! nadech and mayumi, especially mayumi hasnt moved on, she is still very much in love with nadech. their convo said it all. instead of screams and shouts, especially with the heartless breakup letter, it wasnt the case. They were obliging and kind. clearly their love didnt leave when they parted still so much between them. nadech was so close to finding out the missing puzzle ! i cant wait to read his reaction when he is finally revealed with this deepest secret ! thank you falada, ure so fast in updating i appreciate and love slad, with ❤ key

sarN

sarNie Granny
Hi, this the first fan fiction I read in 5 years lollll I miss reading them. So far so good. I be following you.

Falada

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
hi falada i love how the story is moving fast. kana got to be a girl's bf ! nadech and mayumi, especially mayumi hasnt moved on, she is still very much in love with nadech. their convo said it all. instead of screams and shouts, especially with the heartless breakup letter, it wasnt the case. They were obliging and kind. clearly their love didnt leave when they parted still so much between them. nadech was so close to finding out the missing puzzle ! i cant wait to read his reaction when he is finally revealed with this deepest secret ! thank you falada, ure so fast in updating i appreciate and love slad, with ❤ key

HI Key! Thank you for your long post. I love it! :)

sarN said:
Hi, this the first fan fiction I read in 5 years lollll I miss reading them. So far so good. I be following you.

Thank you, sarN and welcome! I hope that you'll stay til the end. :)

Falada

sarNie Adult
Chapter 3
    Mayumi kept her distance from Nadech, only talking to him when it was necessary. She had finished the drawing, it looked beautiful, the kind that she had planned for her wedding with Nadech. But that day will never come after all, he was getting marry with Anna who is a beautiful and talented woman. She couldn't compare to Anna. 
-------------------------------------------
    Nadech dressed up and got ready to go to the company. There wasn't really anything to talk about; he just want to see Mayumi. There was a knock at his door.
    "Hello, P'Nadech!" said Urasa.
    "What is it, Urasa?" asked Nadech.
    "Where are you going, P'Nadech?" 
    "I'm going to the designing company."
    "I wanna go. May I?"
    "Sure, Urasa."
    "Thanks, P'Nadech, you're so kind." She hugged him tightly. "You know that I'm so glad that you and P'Anna are finally getting marry. P'Anna is so kind, just right for you!"
    "Yes, Urasa. You can release me now." She released him, and they went to the living room.
    "P'Anna, are you going to go with us to the designing company?" asked Urasa.
    "It's okay. I'll stay home," answered Anna, smiling at them.
    "Anna, if you want to look at our schedule, my planner is in my suitcase."
    "Okay, thank you, Nadech."
    "Why are you guys so shy to call each other sweet things? You guys are getting marry in 2 weeks!" Urasa reminded them.
    "We'll call each other that after the wedding." 
    "I want to see your designer, P'Nadech," whined Urasa.
    "Okay, okay. When we get there, I'll show her to you."
    They drove a bit more and then the reached the building. They got out and entered the building. Nadech spotted Kana, and waved to her, stopping her. They both walked to her. 
    "Good morning, Kana," said Nadech. He turned to Urasa and introduced them to each other. "Where is Mayumi?"
    "She's at her office," answered Kana
    "Thank you. Well, see you later," said Nadech. Urasa and he headed to Mayumi's office.
    "Your designer's name is Mayumi, P'Nadech?" asked Urasa.
    "Yes."
    "It's beautiful! I can't wait to see her!" 
    They made a left turn and then walked to where Mayumi sat.
    "Hello, Mayumi," said Nadech.
    Mayumi glanced up and greeted them.
    "This is my sister, Urasa."
    "Hello, Urasa."
    "You look familiar, Mayumi," Urasa commented, "it's like I've seen you somewhere."
    "Really?!"
    "Maybe it's deja vu," Nadech interrupted. Then he turned to Mayumi. "We came to see the designs."
    "Yes. It's here." Mayumi handed the drawing pad to them.
    Nadech hold it out for Urasa to study. 
    "It's beautiful, Mayumi. You're really good!" said Urasa.
    "Thank you," said Mayumi, looking at Nadech.
----------------------------------------------------
    "Anna, is there anything planned for this week?" asked her mother.
    "I don't know. Nadech has the planner. Wait, Mom, I'll go get it and come tell you," said Anna, remembering Nadech's words.
    "You have to hurry, okay?" 
    "Yes."
    Anna walked to Nadech's room, and walked to his suitcase, remembering his instructions. She opened it up, but only saw his clothes so she dugged deeper, and when she finally feel the book, she took it out.
    "There you are!" she said and smiled. She hit the book playfully, and a picture fell down. Anna bend down and pick up the picture. "What is this?" she questioned, turning the picture around. Shocked, she dropped the picture. It was a picture of Nadech and Mayumi together.
    "Anna!" her mother called her from the living room.
    She bend down again and got the picture, and put it back in the book. "It's nothing," she assured herself, and walked to the living room.
    "I'm here, Mom," said Anna, entering the living room.
    "Okay, anything?" asked her mother.
    "There's not much. We only need to find the right place for it," Anna replied.
    "That's not a problem. Why not just do it here?" asked her mother.
    "I have to talk to Nadech about it."
    "Okay."
    Anna took the planner and went to her room. She took out the picture again and studied it. In the picture, Nadech and Mayumi looked like they were in love, not friends. It has a meaning beyond explaining. Anna could tell that they loved each other.
----------------------------------------------------
    "But P'Nadech, she really looks familiar. It's really true. It's just that I don't remember who," complained Urasa, getting out of the car. The whole drive home, she had been talking and saying about how familiar Mayumi look to her. 
    "Where?" asked Nadech, not really paying attention.
    "Somewhere." She got out of the car and headed toward the house. When Nadech didn't get out of the car, she turned around and looked at him. "Are you going to go somewhere?" Nadech nodded his head. He started the engine again, and drove off before Urasa could say another word. Urasa turned back and stomp into the house.
    "Hi, Urasa. You back already?" said her mother.
    "Yes, Mom."
    "Where's your P'Nadech?"
    "He went somewhere. I don't know where." Urasa headed for her room, but her mother stopped her.
    "Urasa, stay and chat with me."
    "I'm sorry, Mom. I want to rest." She walked away to her room, leaving her mother in the living room.
    She entered her room and locked the door.
    "Mayumi, Mayumi," Urasa repeated to herself, thinking where she had saw her. She thought hard, thinking back 6 years ago, when Nadech returned home fromo Japan. He never mention anything such as a girlfriend to them; he was too busy. And then there was this one time when she accidently went into Nadech's room, and saw a picture on his lamp table. It was of a girl and he together. Yes! Mayumi was that girl. She was! 
    "So does that mean that Nadech and Mayumi used to know each other?" she asked herself. "Are they just friends or do they have something deeper?" She thought and thought. She needed to find the picture again, but don't know where to find it. She finally came up with a plan. She needed to direct and go ask Mayumi the next day herself.
    Nadech stopped in front of a cafe shop. He got out and was about to enter when he saw a little boy running toward the road, trying to get his ball. He ran to that boy and stopped him.
    "What are you doing, little boy?" asked Nadech. The little boy remained silent and stared at him, pointing to the ball. Nadech looked at the road, making sure that it was safe. He then walked to the road and picked up the ball. He returned the ball to the little boy. The little boy smiled at him. 
    "Are you mute?" asked Nadech, bending down to his height.
    He shook his head.
    "Then why are you not talking to me?"
    "My mom told me not to speak to strangers," he said and then realized that he had just gone against his mother's wishes. He put a hand to his mouth.
    Nadech laughed, thinking that it was cute. "Oh really. Where's your mom?" The boy remained silent, not speaking. "It's okay, you can talk to me." The little boy studied him, deciding if he should or should not talk to him. 
    "Fine, since you rescue my ball, I'll talk to you," said the little boy finally.
    "What's your name?" asked Nadech, chuckling.
    "Ryuunosuke or just Ryu," he answered with a serious face.
    "Oh really. You wanna know something?" asked Nadech.
    "What?"
    He moved closer to him and then whispered, " I have a nickname. It's Ryu."
    "Really?" Ryuunosuke exclaimed happily.
    "Yes."
    "My Mommy gave me that name. Did your mommy give you your name?" 
    "No. Nadech is the name that my Mom gave me. My girlfriend gave me the nickname Ryu. She liked the name a lot." He smiled at the memory when Mayumi had first given his nickname to him.
    "Where is she?" asked Ryuunosuke.
    "She's here in the city."
    "I'll like to meet her one day." Ryuunosuke smiled at him.
    "You will. She's the most beautiful and kindest."
    Ryuunosuke smiled at him and he saw a trace of Mayumi in his face.
    "Ryuunosuke, let me ask you something. You're Japanese. Who taught you Thai?" asked Nadech, suddenly curious.
    "My Mommy did. She's half Thai. She taught me both Thai and Japanese," he answered.
    "What's her name?" asked Nadech.
    "I don't know. I just call her Mommy, but other people call her May..Mayu..." he struggled to remember his mother's name.
    "It's okay, Ryuunosuke. You always talk about your mom, what about your dad?" asked Nadech.
    "I don't know who he is. Mommy never mention about him. Whenever I ask, she try to close the topic. She says that my Daddy die," he said sadly, staring at the ground.
    "And do you believe her?" 
    "Half me do, but the other half don't. You want to know a secert?"
    "What?" Ryuunosuke motioned for him to move in closer and he did. 
    "One night, I couldn't go to sleep, so I stayed up. When Mommy got home, I faked sleep. And then she walked to me and touch my hair. And then she says this,"Will your father know that you're his son, Ryuunosuke?". After hearing that, I'm sure that my father is still alive," said Ryuunosuke, hopefully. Nadech saw the faith and hope in the little boy's eyes and wished that it was true.
    "You're smart for a little kid," said Nadech, chuckling and patting his head.
    "I have to go," said Ryuunosuke.
    "Why?" asked Nadech.
    "Mommy is going to be home. She promised me."
    "Let me take you home."
    "It's okay, Uncle. May I call you uncle?"His eyes shining into his, and a strange feeling hit him.
    "Yes, you may." Nadech smiled down at him.
    "I hope to see you again, Uncle!" said Ryuunosuke.
    "We will. I'll be here again." They bid their farewells and went off.
    Ryuunosuke skipped happily to his house. When he got there, Mayumi was already there, sitting outside, staring at the ground. 
    "Mommy, what are you doing?" he asked.
    Mayumi looked up at him. "Ryu, where have you been?" 
    "I went to play ball. Mommy, I met a very nice man-"
    "Ryu, I told you to stay in the house and to keep away from strangers!"
    "Sorry, Mommy."
    "It's okay, let's go inside." Mayumi took his hands and they went inside. "Are you hungry?"
    "Yes." Mayumi went to the kitchen and prepared their meal for them. When she finished, she took the food to the living room, for her and Ryuunosuke.
    "Mommy?"
    "Yes, Ryu?"
    "I want to tell you about Uncle Nadech," he happily said, as he remembered their meeting.
    "Nadech?!" Mayumi was alarmed.
    "Yes, he has the same nickname as me. His nickname is Ryu, too. His girlfriend gave him his name. I would really want to meet his girlfriend someday and he say that I will." Ryuunosuke turned and looked at his mother. Mayumi was still, frozen. She don't want to believe that Nadech and Ryuunosuke met already. How could it have been so quick? What should she do? She needed to seperate them; they can't know about each other!
    "Mommy?" Ryuunosuke tugged at her and she dismissed her thoughts.
    "What is it?" asked Mayumi, concerned.
    "Nothing, it's just that you didn't answer when I first ask you."
    "Ryu, hurry up and finish your food."
    "Okay." As they finsihed up, Mayumi thought about Nadech. Things are getting messier each day!
---------------------------------------------------------------
    Urasa ran out of the house with her money. Today was the day that she is going to find out the truth, and she can't wait. She waited outside for a taxi. A taxi finally came and she got in.
    "Please go to this place," she said and handed him the paper where she had written the company's address.
    The driver nodded and give the paper back to her. He drove to the company and Urasa got out. She paid him and entered the company, bursting with excitment.
    "Excuse me, do you need any help?" asked a girl next to him.
    Urasa turned around and saw Mayumi.
    "Oh hi, Mayumi, it's you!" she exclaimed excitedly.
    "Yes, it's me. Do you need help?" she repeated.
    "Yes. No, no, I don't need help. I wanted to talk to you."
    "Oh okay. This way please." Mayumi headed to her office but Urasa stopped her.
    "Let's go outside instead. I hope you don't mind." Mayumi looked at her weridly, then smiled and lead the way.
    When they got outside, Urasa blurted, " What is your relationship with P'Nadech?"
    Mayumis looked at her, confused.
    "I remember seeing you in a picture with P'Nadech. You guys seem close."
    "He told you about me?" Mayumi asked hopefully.
    "No. He never mention anyone." Mayumi's hope shattered.
    "In that case, we have nothing to talk about." Mayum headed back, but Urasa stopped her.
    "Please, Mayumi?" she plead. Mayumi studied her, hesitating to say no. 
    "If Nadech didn't tell you guys anything about me then it means he doesn't want you to know," she silently answered. 
--------------------------------------------------------------
    Mayumi entered her house. She was tired, since she had a lot to do today. 
    "Ryu?"
    Ryunnoosuke got out of the bed and happily ran to her. "Mommy!"
    "Hi, Ryu. Why are you so excited?" asked Mayumi.
    "It's P'Nadech. He played with me today. He even brought me an ice cream!" Mayumi frowned.
    "And he also-"
    "Ryu!" 
    Ryuunosuke stopped talking and looked into his mother eyes. 
    "Ryu, don't play with that man, do you hear me?" 
    "Why, Mommy?"
    "He's...he's untrustworthy. Ryu, promise me that you won't."
    Ryuunosuke stared into his mother's eyes and saw the fear and concern in it. "Okay, Mommy, I promise."
    "That's my good boy!" said Mayumi, smiling. She took him in her arms and hugged him. Ryuunosuke snuggled in his mother's arms.
--------------------------------------------------------

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi falada

you go falada ! SLAD is so different from RL and MCOL, the characters are emotionally mature, you surpass your writing skills by leaps and bounds, i wished was reading the completed copy, thats how much i love SLAD !

so much for her efforts to hide Ryuunosuke from nadech, its fated they met in such conspicuous friendly manner ! mayumi cant evade further, fate lent them a hand. they striked an easy friendly child-adult friendship, thats very sweet and natural, they're drawn to each other ! Ryuunosuke is a very cute adorable boy, very lonely though. i wonder if nadech already suspects and connects the dot, his nickname, Ryuunosuke and mayumi's name, all family affair. her naming their child Ryuunosuke is very indicative how much she loves nadech. this time mayumi cant escape. im looking forward to read nadechs reaction. he too has so much to explain, why he didnt keep his words about coming back. love shouldnt be taken for granted and regret later, in this case both parties are hurting, their love isnt over !

she designed a dream gown i feel sorry it should be her own ! she didnt whine when confronted by urasa, she is really a refined lady. i love so many fine qualities about her, so ladylike yet definitely very strong. will urasa/anna hinder their delicate situation?

i look forward to find the answers from you. thank you my lovely falada, ive always love your ff this one very much, HAK key

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Just finish reading and don't want it to end. I love the story a lot. This time you out did yourself. Your writing improve a lot. Two thumb up na :clap:

I pity Mayumi, how can Nadech leave her raising their son by herself?? And the way he broke up with her just make me dislike him. He's not a man at all. I know he don't know about his son but if he would give Mayumi a min of his time he probably will know about his son and won't break up with her like that....

You still haven't give the real reason why they broke up so I'm looking forward to know why. He can't just write her a note and said because they are two different ppl. There got to be more right??

Anna sound like a good fiancé to Nadech. Sound like she understand and love Nadech a lot. Make we will see her evilness later...

Urasu, she seem to be noisy one. I know she will find out the truth somehow.

Ryuunosuke, sound like a cute little boy. Sad that he have to stay home alone everyday when Mayumi goes to work. How can a six yrs old boy stay home and take care of himself?? He's six right?? I can't wait for more update. Hopefully soon na.

Sovatana

sarNie Juvenile
I love it VERY much. Thank you for the wonderful FF, Falada! Can't wait to discover more. Things moved quick but hopefully this will be a long FF. I hope Anna won't go bad because she doesn't seem to be but I'll respect your decision! Thanks again for your time writing this! 

fea4567

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you for the back-to-back update.  It looks like Ryu will find out that Ryuunosuke is his son pretty soon.  Can't wait to read more.  We'll be looking forward for your next update.

Falada

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
hi falada

you go falada ! SLAD is so different from RL and MCOL, the characters are emotionally mature, you surpass your writing skills by leaps and bounds, i wished was reading the completed copy, thats how much i love SLAD !

so much for her efforts to hide Ryuunosuke from nadech, its fated they met in such conspicuous friendly manner ! mayumi cant evade further, fate lent them a hand. they striked an easy friendly child-adult friendship, thats very sweet and natural, they're drawn to each other ! Ryuunosuke is a very cute adorable boy, very lonely though. i wonder if nadech already suspects and connects the dot, his nickname, Ryuunosuke and mayumi's name, all family affair. her naming their child Ryuunosuke is very indicative how much she loves nadech. this time mayumi cant escape. im looking forward to read nadechs reaction. he too has so much to explain, why he didnt keep his words about coming back. love shouldnt be taken for granted and regret later, in this case both parties are hurting, their love isnt over !

she designed a dream gown i feel sorry it should be her own ! she didnt whine when confronted by urasa, she is really a refined lady. i love so many fine qualities about her, so ladylike yet definitely very strong. will urasa/anna hinder their delicate situation?

i look forward to find the answers from you. thank you my lovely falada, ive always love your ff this one very much, HAK key

Thank you and you're welcome, key! I love your long comments/ thoughts! :) 

MrsChum said:
Just finish reading and don't want it to end. I love the story a lot. This time you out did yourself. Your writing improve a lot. Two thumb up na :clap:

I pity Mayumi, how can Nadech leave her raising their son by herself?? And the way he broke up with her just make me dislike him. He's not a man at all. I know he don't know about his son but if he would give Mayumi a min of his time he probably will know about his son and won't break up with her like that....

You still haven't give the real reason why they broke up so I'm looking forward to know why. He can't just write her a note and said because they are two different ppl. There got to be more right??

Anna sound like a good fiancé to Nadech. Sound like she understand and love Nadech a lot. Make we will see her evilness later...

Urasu, she seem to be noisy one. I know she will find out the truth somehow.

Ryuunosuke, sound like a cute little boy. Sad that he have to stay home alone everyday when Mayumi goes to work. How can a six yrs old boy stay home and take care of himself?? He's six right?? I can't wait for more update. Hopefully soon na.

Thank you and you're welcome, MrsChum. Yes there is more to their break-up. Ryuunosuke doesn't stay alone by himself. They have a nice neighbor that baby-sits him for free. She's old to always runa fter him, so he lets him stay at the park nearby and watches him from window. Sorry, I didn't mention that. He's only 5 years old.

Sovatana said:
I love it VERY much. Thank you for the wonderful FF, Falada! Can't wait to discover more. Things moved quick but hopefully this will be a long FF. I hope Anna won't go bad because she doesn't seem to be but I'll respect your decision! Thanks again for your time writing this! 

You're welcome and thanks, Sovatana. I think that it will be a long FF, but I don't know how long. 

fea4567 said:
Thank you for the back-to-back update.  It looks like Ryu will find out that Ryuunosuke is his son pretty soon.  Can't wait to read more.  We'll be looking forward for your next update.

You're welcome and thanks, fea for reading. I'm glad that you're enjoying the FF.