Sdey

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
I heard from my aunt that he was sent to cambodia from california because he sell drugs and stuff.. and he's in the TRG gang.. then when he went to cambodia he started rapping in preap sovat song and stuff..in hang meas production... is this all true and i heard that he was on the vibe magazine or something.. any of this is true.. its kinda crazy to have a man that you know.... be so successful.. i love his rapping and sutff if only he was kuter lol. =). he's RICH ALSO!

untinnu

sarNie Adult
yep! all the info u heard it's true. . well, maybe, i heard that it's true too, i heard it from karaoke stars and singers. . so it's prolly true. .

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Same here... heard he got Deported back to Cambodia lolzz..If this is true...it's like sending him to hit the Jackpot lolzz

Well the non US citizen asian gangster sort of thinking out loud that if sumthing goes wrong they just get deported back to srok khmer...but as for the citizen one...too bad.

jennisa

sarNie Hatchling
After I read your post, I didn't really believe that he got deport from U.S to Cambodia. He such as talent guy. So decide to do a search on him. this is what I came across:

source from: http://beth.typepad.com/cambodia4kidsorg/music/

Here's what from the site:

In this eagerly anticipated one-off / first of a series, DJ Sdey, the Khmer King of Rap, relates his path from a childhood in a Khmer Rouge re-education detention camp through his ascendancy to the top artist in one of Cambodia's newest art forms, borrowed from the USA: Rap and Hiphop music. Great built in audience via Asian American viewer demographic, social issue (Khmer Rouge) educational component, and inherent interest of Rap fans worldwide make this a doc of great interest - even outside of culture/arts channels!

Who is this guy?
Chan Sour Sdey was born in Phnom Penh. He is married and has 2 children. In 1997, he learned to rap from Dr. Dre, Nelly, Eminem, and other American rapers when he was attending private rap school in Phnom Penh. Now he is working as an English Teacher, music composer, and a raper in Phnom Penh.

Here another site and don't forget to listen to his interview on how he become rapper. The interview was in English.

http://www.camerado.com/production_gallery.html make sure you scroll down to ANGKOR RAPPER.

After I listen to the interivew, I really wasn't sure if he is really deport from U.S. In the interivew he said in the last 10 years he was he English and Cambodia teacher. Check out his interview and what guy think?

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
interesting lol.... hmmm.ks now we'll noe the truth!