Scoop Ch3 Upcoming Lakorn 2015

cool :)

sarNie Adult
2015 is looking better than 2014 :yes: I'm excited lol. Now I'm just hoping the ones I'm waiting for will air at different times so that I'll constantly have something to watch :ghehe:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Looking forward to 2015 lakorns. So many exciting genres this year. There's 2-3 historicals. Which is awesome. 

D~D

sarNie Adult
OMG !!!!! Are my eyes playing trick on me ??? Did I just see Rome and Matt doing another Lakorn together again ??!!!!! ^o^

I'm sooooo looking forward to 2015 Lakorn, last year Lakorn really suck. :(

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
What's the name of the boxing one? The guy looks like Pat. Haha. I know it's not Pat, but he looks like Pat from the preview!! Heheh.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
What's the name of the boxing one? The guy looks like Pat. Haha. I know it's not Pat, but he looks like Pat from the preview!! Heheh.

stephanie_t_3

sarNie Egg
It starts at @12:12, right? It’s ลูกผู้ชายเลือดเดือด (Look Poo Chai Luerd Deurd) or can be translated as Blood-boiling Man. It says that it’s an action/drama produced by Paa Jaew.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
stephanie_t_3 said:
It starts at @12:12, right? Its ลูกผู้ชายเลือดเดือด (Look Poo Chai Luerd Deurd) or can be translated as Blood-boiling Man. It says that its an action/drama produced by Paa Jaew.
Oh thanks! Do you know the name of the guys at 12:12 and 12:20?? Hehe.

stephanie_t_3

sarNie Egg
These should be the main males in it. It’s the name, the thai name, and the ig account. I think the one you are talking about is Pai Wisarut, but I’m not sure so I just put all the names on there. You can check them.

Indy Intad (อินดี้-อินทัช): ig @indianaindy
New Narissan (นิวส์-นริศสันต์): ig @new_narissan
Mac Steven (แม็ค-สตีเว่น): ig @mac.steven
Pai Wisarut (ไผ่-วิศรุต): ig @wisarut_pai

You can probably find more about the lakorn from the ig hashtag, #lookpoochailueddued
I found their names at: http://tv.truelife.com/detail/3156063/

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Luerd Ruk Toranong (MakersJ) - Pope Thanawat Natalie Alex Rendell MintN
Sai Lub 18+ (MakersGroup) - Boy Pakorn Chompoo Araya 
Kong Krupan Naree (Broadcast) - Ken Phupoom Wawwa Nichari