Scary Stuff :: Ask Peter !

cecilia

Staff member
Okay, i often don't believe in taro reading but my brother show me this site today.
its' pretty creepy getting all the answer 3/4 right. try it for yourself and tell me if it work or not on you ja.

01. http://www.peteranswers.com/

have fun asking.

judyp

sarNie Adult
mm. i thought he was lame. lol. i kept getting, "i refuse to answer that" and "i will think in silence" or something along those lines. he never answered me! asss! haha.

cecilia

Staff member
it was scary for me last night though, it even say my name right or the name of the ppl that's in the room with me. the color shirt i wore, who i with before i got home last night, who do i love the most, who's my favorite couple and who's my favorite singer, i was in shocked, total shocked.

noungning

Heartless
oh god, u have been fooled. lmfao.

my gay friends did that to me before. and indeed, they are gay mofos.

it's a trick to scare ppl. if u wanna know more. i suggest google. lol

ijohn

sarNie Adult
lame lame can't answer a single question for me :(
maybe it's because i already know the future---lol

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lame lame can't answer a single question for me :(
maybe it's because i already know the future---lol

lol ..it did the same to me..i ask only three questions..it couldnt answer any of it..it gave me some lame excuse ..wth!?

i got the "i cant answer at the moment" or whatever it said..

but i might give it a another chance lol wth..for the fun of it...

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
it was scary for me last night though, it even say my name right or the name of the ppl that's in the room with me. the color shirt i wore, who i with before i got home last night, who do i love the most, who's my favorite couple and who's my favorite singer, i was in shocked, total shocked.
cecilia, you've been tricked by your brother. :lol: Peter wasn't the one who gave the answers. Your brother was the one who typed in the answers and Peter just generated whatever your brother typed. Although you didn't see your brother typed in the answers, but he did. He just keyed in the period (".") and typed the answer and the rest can be blah blah. It's been a while since I've seen that website. It turns out that stalker was your own brother all along. :p

Mystery solved.

nina07

sarNie Adult
LOL, yeah i remember one of my friends did that to me and tried to trick me and i was like whatever. :rolleyes: lol :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO then i guess i shouldnt try to ask peter anything..since theres no one to fool me! :rolleyes: :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol nai_1_1...for the heck of it...i went home and tried it again..i got the i cant answer this right now....so i gave up...whatever! lol

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
lmao granny....tis is wat i got frm peter...

first attempt

Can you answer me please, Peter?

Am I a pervert?

Answer: You must be patient.

second attempt

Answer me correctly Peter!

Am I really a pervert?

Answer: Time answers everything.

third attempt

Answer this truthfully!

Is your prediction accurate?

Answer: The way in which you are making the petition is incorrect, please ask for help.

LMAOOOOO

cecilia

Staff member
lol .. so i busted him today . i caught him for playing trick on me, it was him that did that .. but it was fun, scare me for the whole night .. :loool:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO nai_1_1, anie..ask peter that ... i already know my "answer" to that question :loool:

lol ceci..what did you do to your bro that pulled that pranked on you?