Scars: Any Remedies, Treatments

an la

sarNie Hatchling
The other day I took my dog walking. Me being a smartie decided to run with her, she saw another dog and suddenly jerked, I lost my balance and fell. I have scrapes and bruises all over. My shoulder got the worst of it, cuz I think I fell shoulder first. It's really nasty and I could tell that its gonna be an ugly scar.

So I was wondering what treatments or rememdies you guys have for scars.

I heard of Mederma, but it is expensive for something that may or may not work.

Any suggestions would be great. Thanks

ShockedThaiGaL

sarNie Egg
oOO try neosporin or however its spelled.. I use that for the kids and it usually works .. I mean if the scar is major is just makes it very minimal to visibility

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
ShockedThaiGaL said:
oOO try neosporin or however its spelled.. I use that for the kids and it usually works .. I mean if the scar is major is just makes it very minimal to visibility
[post="145628"][/post]​
yeaupsz i agree that neo stuff is good get the clear kind its like glue and it makes the scars less visible i use it for my poor little sister when she falls off her bike =*(

LDi

sarNie Hatchling
It'll fad over time, trust me. In the mean time, put alot of vitamin E, and hydrocrotasom (I'm sure I spelt it wrong ) on it.

tarnwatcharin

sarNie Hatchling
I went to see a dermatologist actually about a week ago and he says that nothing really works for stretch marks and scars. mederma is just as good as vaseline. (bad news since I have lots of stretch marks)

as for moles, my aunt had hers removed and basically they freeze it and cut it off--not really painful but you need to see a dermatologist to get it done