Scandalous Peter Corp Dyrendal Dismissed from Leading Role as P'ek in Lakorn Sai Lap Ruk Bpuan & Mor

Step

Mrs James Ma
In the beginning, I was so worried about two kids cos father not coming home, mom going crazy. I was confused who is right, who is wrong. I thought it will get worse but glad Ploy is back to her senses and doing everything she can for her children.
What kind of events Ploy attends? Isn't she an airhostess?? Or she is a presenter?

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Because of her news, events are hiring her as guests speakers for different products such as kids products or make ups. She isn't a brand embassador or a presentors but just a consumer guest speakers. She said she's also going to go back to flying when things settles down and she and her mom can work out their flight schedules.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Did Ploy do something to her upper lip...it looks full and weird. Anyhow, a home with one parent is sometimes a better option. Peter is going to regret not being involve in his kids' life.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think Ploy has always had that puffy upper lip, but yeah it somehow looks fuller in that shot. If I were her I'd decline all that public work/events and just lead a normal life, well as normal as it can be since it's not normal anymore the day she decided to date a star. Haha. Anyway. I'd just stay with my kids at home and go back to my usual job. Who cares about the limelight. Because the vibe a get from her now is...she wanna be famous and she's riding Peter's fame. Although Peter crushed that. So yeah. Go into hiatus, forget Peter. He's gonna regret leaving his wife and kids.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I think before she was star struck by Peter. That's why they hit it off so quickly. But now, she has two kids to raise on her own. If I were her, I'd grab up as many opportunities as possible so that I can save up for my kids' future. Declining these events wouldn't be smart on her choice since she's no longer supporting just herself. I don't think being a flight attendant alone will allow her to raise herself and the boys. Doing events is easy money since she has the personality. I support her accepting them, just don't push the boys into the industry. Let them be kids. She can ride on his fame all she wants. As long as she does what's best for the boys, I'm fine with it. At least she's doing a better job than Peter is.  

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
She used to be in the entertainment business but she left that to go be a flight attendance. I don't think she is taking advantage of this to want to be famous again. If she did she would had used Peter's fame since she had their first child to rake in some events. She was quite throughout their relationship until this scandal.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
yeah, and taking on these events would allow her to still be with her kids easier whereas taking off on a plane would mean constantly being away from them.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Awww look at my babies, poor babies, how could he abandoned those sweet boys , just great , I stay away from this thread for weeks b/c emotional stuff break my heart HAHA & now I'm in tear , will grab an Advil.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Yes, she used to be a singer. Not extremely popular though. She left early in her career because she wanted to be a flight attendance instead.
Ohh!!! Okay. That explains how she's so good with public events. Okay. My thoughts on her have changed. Go on woman take on all the events you need. Hahah.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Reporter asked Ploy about her wedding anniversary. She said she didn't even remember the date because she isn't the type to remember important dates. Peter's more of that type of person. She can't even remember her own sons' birthday well or even her parents. She's not declaring herself as single because how would her husband feel about that? She's still waiting for him to return home. She'll definitely allow him to be in their children's lives. He's been gone for 4 months and she's waiting to work things out. But it is what it is and she's happy.

She's too okay with everything that I'm worried. But I guess I'd rather her be like this than cry for attention like previously.
http://news.sanook.com/1875182/ 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Sometimes, the situation is out of your control. Besides, her going crazy and crying to the public what else can she do to make Peter come home? Basically nothing. So her taking the nonchalant approach is probably for the better.

She has her kids to worry about and they are the foremost important thing. But if I was her, I won't let Peter just walk in the door as if nothing happened. If he's already gone for 4 months then he can be gone permanently. He'll forever be the kids' father but he doesn't have to be forever my husband.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
Reporter asked Ploy about her wedding anniversary. She said she didn't even remember the date because she isn't the type to remember important dates. Peter's more of that type of person. She can't even remember her own sons' birthday well or even her parents. She's not declaring herself as single because how would her husband feel about that? She's still waiting for him to return home. She'll definitely allow him to be in their children's lives. He's been gone for 4 months and she's waiting to work things out. But it is what it is and she's happy.

She's too okay with everything that I'm worried. But I guess I'd rather her be like this than cry for attention like previously.
http://news.sanook.com/1875182/ 

I feel the same way that she's "too okay with everything" I asked my mom after watching 3Zaap with her.. Mom "Tummai Ploy jai kwang jung"? It's great that she seems very independent, but damn she seems to nice and not stress at all about anything. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
She's probably stressed all she could when things first hit the ceiling but found out it was a lost cause to go that route. She's probably at the stage of...if he comes he comes if not I go on with my life.

Peter at this point is just a sperm donor. He hasn't been there for his kids in 4 months unless he showed otherwise giving him a title as a "father" is too generous.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Awww, I just don't understand, does he not miss them at all? Look at their faces!!! Like I miss babies all the time and their not even mine. But I love that Ploy is staying strong, and I guess it's better to have one loving parent then have a home with people hating each other's guts.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
When I go somewhere without my kids I missed them so much. When I was in Bali for 2 weeks I made sure my son calls me everyday when he gets out of school. The only drawback is when he's out of school it's 3am over in Bali lol. But yeah, can't imagine missing out on my kids when I have a choice not to. Peter will regret it because he has to have a cold heart not to feel any connection with those kids. And easily walk away from them. It's a shame.