Scandalous Peter Corp Dyrendal Dismissed from Leading Role as P'ek in Lakorn Sai Lap Ruk Bpuan & Mor

ellug

sarNie Egg
cr: Ploy Taveerat's facebook (dated June 23)

เท่มากกกก คุณแอนนี่ ปริศนา ... สาวสวย นมใหญ่ ยิงปืนได้ ขี่มอร์ไซเก่ง ตอนนี้ได้มาทำงานร่วมกับคุณ Peter Corp ด้วย แท๊คทีมเท่โดนใจสุดๆ

Ploy promoted Ann for working with Peter and cheered for both of them.  It might be true that Peter doesn't go home often but as for "the mistress"...I don't believe a single piece of it.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Out and about teaching and promoting kids' safety, yet is not even home to care for his own wife and 2 little kids' safety. Sigh, im actually really fond of Pete as an actor

And to think not long ago, Peter was making all these things for his first baby :(

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
I dont really believe in the mistress unless there's concrete evidence. But the fact that he's not home often and caring for his family when they are most vulnerable, Ploy giving birth not long ago and the two kids are barely 2 yet is quite dissapointing already ;(

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: sanook
Pictures surfaced of him being close to some girl name Pretty. Idk. Maybe they're taking selfies? It's dark and late though so who knows what went down afterwards. The girl is thick faced enough to post those photos on her FB even after knowing he has a wife and children but she erased them afterwards. She is from Buri Ram. People who used to work at a hotel in Chiang Mai said Peter had stayed there while attending Big Bike's event. The room Peter stayed in at the time was under a woman's name, not his. When the maid went to clean up the room, she found a condom that was already used. At the time, Ploy had just had Puma too. Smh. This is all speculations but sometimes, these gossip investigators are pretty accurate unlike American reporters.

And then Ploy posted this on IG for her recent post. I should've made this a separate thread because this is turning into something bigger than I thought. I thought it was just the media's speculation. I guess this thread can be dedicated to Peter's downfall.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think there's truth to him messing around or else his wife would not be putting up quotes like that. More than likely it's directed towards her husband. Peter's charity should start at home where he is needed most.

He hasn't really been a father to the kids...literally he have them and bounced around here and there. If your wife just had a child you should at least consider her for a time being until she's strong enough emotionally to endure all the gossips. Past behaviors are indication of future behaviors. I don't really see him changing in the near future. Hope I am wrong though.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
When they had Panther, Peter
was the best father ever. Pictures everywhere, Panther this Panther that. Ploy showed up to Peter's filming set all the time. Oh boy. Has that feeling gone away? I pity Ploy, she's going through all this crap by herself, but honestly she should not be sayin too much on social media. It can backfire on her...and it doesn't make her look good. She should just keep her personal life personal. Let the revelation be done by those reporters. Anyway...this is getting interesting.

Does the pra'ek have a mia noi?? Tune in to find out hahah.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ploy seems like such a good mother on IG. Then again, can't really judge what we see. People only show off the good things and never the bad things. I learned my lesson after Tangmo's situation. I don't want to believe in things I see or hear without hearing three sides to the story. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Ploy seems like such a good mother on IG. Then again, can't really judge what we see. People only show off the good things and never the bad things. I learned my lesson after Tangmo's situation. I don't want to believe in things I see or hear without hearing three sides to the story. 
Yes, she does seem like a good mother on IG. Having to take care of them herself...

ellug

sarNie Egg
Aha...now there's another one.  Interesting. Wait and see confession or clarification.  We might see a press conference soon haha.

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
I'm kind of disappointed in Peter, I can't believe that all happening. But I'm just going to wait until there is a press conference to clear everything.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Peter posted a sad looking picture of himself on his IG with the caption: "Not everything is always what it seems..."

Well, come out and clarify! Haha. Sigh...I can't not like Peter. I've tried to not fall more for his charms, but I'm falling in. Haha. I'm disappointed in him, but I feel like he can change for the better. He just needs to find himself first. My father actually went through the same phase. When my mom had me and my sister's my dad was never around, he always went out to play pool with his friends. Now, our family is as Happy and as strong as ever.

sarN

sarNie Granny
O no another drepressing new ! I can't take this !! I love babies too much!! Ahhhhh those adorable babies ..I'm going tip toe out before my heart shatter to pieces loll go read something happy thing.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not on anyone sides and I don't know much detail on what's going on beside reading some of the comments in here. 

I don't watch any of Peter's lakorn either.  I don't care much if he's a jerk, douchebag or a player, but what I want to say is if you're having a problem with other woman wearing the same helmet as your husband, then you must have a problem or insecured about yourself and your relationship with your husband.  Especially when that woman look so much compartible with your husband on screen, so you much feels some thing to have made such comment over a little thing as a helmet. You don't airs your dirty laundry about yourself and your husband to the whole World thru social media. 
As a woman and as a wife, you have to show your husband some respect if you want him to respect you. Your jealousy or whatnot can push the guy away or drove him to want to cheat for the heck of it.  Being pregnant can make someone feel insecured and with the crazy hormones it could drives the husband nuts. So the both of them probably need to work things out privately not go on social media telling your husband to come home.  That is rude and an insulting to your husband. If you want him to come home, call him or goes to see him and tell him to his face.  Not embarrassing him further by blast his characters for World to see. 
I think is pathetic to look for sympathy thru social media by degrading your husband's character. Instead of making him look bad, I think the person that doing all the posting is no better because they might be worst in person if they can post such thing for attention. 
No I'm not blasting Ploy, I would say the same thing to anyone if they were in similar case as this. 
Good luck to both of them and I hope they can work things out or comes to a good conclusion for the sake of their children!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maya_Fantasy said:
I'm not on anyone sides and I don't know much detail on what's going on beside reading some of the comments in here. 

I don't watch any of Peter's lakorn either.  I don't care much if he's a jerk, douchebag or a player, but what I want to say is if you're having a problem with other woman wearing the same helmet as your husband, then you must have a problem or insecured about yourself and your relationship with your husband.  Especially when that woman look so much compartible with your husband on screen, so you much feels some thing to have made such comment over a little thing as a helmet. You don't airs your dirty laundry about yourself and your husband to the whole World thru social media. 
As a woman and as a wife, you have to show your husband some respect if you want him to respect you. Your jealousy or whatnot can push the guy away or drove him to want to cheat for the heck of it.  Being pregnant can make someone feel insecured and with the crazy hormones it could drives the husband nuts. So the both of them probably need to work things out privately not go on social media telling your husband to come home.  That is rude and an insulting to your husband. If you want him to come home, call him or goes to see him and tell him to his face.  Not embarrassing him further by blast his characters for World to see. 
I think is pathetic to look for sympathy thru social media by degrading your husband's character. Instead of making him look bad, I think the person that doing all the posting is no better because they might be worst in person if they can post such thing for attention. 
No I'm not blasting Ploy, I would say the same thing to anyone if they were in similar case as this. 
Good luck to both of them and I hope they can work things out or comes to a good conclusion for the sake of their children!
Yup, that's what I was saying. She doesn't need to blast him on IG, it doesn't look good on her part. Even if it may be true.

Same goes to Peter. He needs to clarify matters with his wife first and foremost.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
I dont like the fact that ppl expose their personal lives on social media, but what if that's the only means to get your messages across. If calling and contacting Peter has always been successful, im sure event organisers and producers would not have problems in contacting him to the point of removing him from those projects.

As metioned, being pregnant/straight after birth can make you feel insecure together with the crazy hormonal changes, so i completely sympathise with Ploy's insecurities, and sometimes a woman's sixth sense is more accurate than any evidences out there. A woman's insecurities can drive men nuts, but it's through these vulnerable times that helps you differentiate between a husband who you can rely and depend on and someone who endures with you through not just the good but also the bad. For someone who already decides to cheat, even the smallest thing can make that a justified reason to cheat, but for someone who doesnt want to cheat, even if theres a hundred justified reasons for them to cheat, they wont do it.

Im sure the situation is not clear cut and no one is completely right or wrong, and social media is not the best way to deal with it, we're not even going into the possibility of cheating or not, but the fact that Ploy is at home with the kids and at least fulfilling her parenting duties, something in which is almost completely lacking on peter's part.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
If they were having problems I wonder why they decided to have a 2nd baby. Maybe the 2nd baby was to further secure Peter? I'm not trying to throw fuel to the flame but some women will get pregnant because she thinks it will keep the guy from leaving.

Whether these "rumors" are true or not, we know 1 truth for sure. Peter is/was MIA. Proven by his lack of appearance to his (acting) work.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: Sanook
They said that this girl  knows that he already has a wife and kids, but she still tries to get closer to Peter and post everything on her FB for the world to know. Her friend tried to knock some sense into her and tell her to think of how Ploy would feel but she deleted him off her friend's list. What a bitch. Sorry for my language but it takes two hands to clap. 

FB comments between her and her friend. Someone be kind to read and summarize. My translator can't translate pictures.

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
His real life nature is exactly opposite to his character in ARO. Infidelity is a serious issue. Peter's 40 already, he should know what he's doing and be able to control his excited hormones, but no, he's acting like a teenager.
I feel sorry the kids. Why children pay for their parent/s fault. When kids are involved, you need to be more sensitive even to the smallest thing in a relationship.
People never think about their family but themselves. Noone knows you better than your own self! So if you are not sure about being loyal/faithful, just do not get into the institution of marriage because it not only affects you but also the people around you as well. I have least respect towards those who chase people who are in a relationship, esp. the married ones. Nobody in their right mind would do something like this, but if they do, you know what they are called as.

I hope Papa Peter comes to his senses ASAP  :phew: Susu na P'Ploy

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Peter in this case is wrong...

I don't blame Ploy for jumping into conclusion about the helmet and airing her "dirty laundry" for the world to see. I think, she has no other way but to take it to such a place. I am sure that she has reached out to her so called "husband" about his ways and has got nothing in return. Because if he had listened to her, there would not be news about him being irresponsible and so on. A girl can only take so much before she could give a flying pig about what others think of her. And maybe, going to social media is the last resort to make Peter see how out of hands he has been. I am sure Ploy more than likely knows her husband has not been truthful or faithful but with two young boys, she probably felt like she has no place to go and put up with him.

He's the married one so the blame is squarely on him. He should do things with regards of his wife and kids at all times. He's married so he's not understanding that concept. He wants his cake and eat it too, where he has a family waiting patiently for him whenever he does decides to come home and go live his partying ways when he's not home. Really? And that's supposed to make the wife feel good how?

If he doesn't love Ploy anymore, he should be man enough and tell her it's not working whether they have kids or not. I mean, he's hardly home to take care of them anyways so what's the point? How is it going to make the kids feel any better when they grow up and have to read all this?