Scandalous Peter Corp Dyrendal Dismissed from Leading Role as P'ek in Lakorn Sai Lap Ruk Bpuan & Mor

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh hell no Peter, you did not just cuddle with that itch. Oh gosh I'm so mad right now at Boss *ahem*. Ploy, go ahead and blast his butt off for the rest of the world to see. I was giving Peter the benefit of the doubt, but those pics just shot my soul. I wish those pics were taken before Peter married Ploy, but...it looks quite recent. I want to say maybe they're with a group of friends, but they look alone. I want to say they're just friends who are close, but even close male/female JUST friends don't get that close to eachother. Exhale.....okay...calm down Phat. Man I'm so upset at him right now.
Now I understand why Ploy turned to social media, I'm sooo mad right now and that's exactly what want to do...expose the wretched fool!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
What if Ploy is going through postpartum depression? She doesn't seem like the type to put her personal life on social media. It just started now. I think the only way to get through to Peter is through the internet, which is quite sad. You're married. You don't need to communicate this way. Close or not, he's married. The girl should back the fudge up and not be all up on him like that in case someone snaps a picture and makes his wife misunderstand. Peter knows she's taking all these selfies and posting them up. If he's smart, he should distance himself from her and go back to his wife. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Those pictures just f.....me up lol SmH!! That gal has a thick face for even sharing the pictures on her FB. Ploy looks like a happy and energetic person in her Ig videos. Sighs...I feel sad for their sons and for Ploy who seems to be taking care of them without Peter's help.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Disappointed... It's just so wrong to do something like this the picture tells it all, what a shameless bitch. Excuse my language but seriously I sympathize with Ploy so much here... It's seriously depressing and heartbreaking to have something like this happen to any women. There's this close family member of mine that didn't shpw up for the birth of their daughter, he stayed overnight with his mistress all the while she was giving birth, and then recently this family friend his wife recently gave birth not even 2 weeks but he didn't take care of her at all he left them to spend time with his gf over the j4 weekend. I can relate to Ploy because I grew up in a environment where every guy is a player. Hope Peter gets a grip on himself, if he doesn't want to commit anymore then just ask for a divorce better than leading Ploy and everyone on. I feel so bad for the kids, it really sucks to have one parent missing all the time like seriously if you're not going to be sincere then get the hell out, it's not hard at all. Some relationships are better if you know that you can't go on anymore instead of denying reality. For some kids they want to have two parents but some actually thinks it's way better if they're divorced. Ugh such depressing news lately.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Thanks Mahalo for all your translated articles!!! I truly appreciate your hard work, still hoping to learn how to read and write Thai someday.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
What if Ploy is going through postpartum depression? She doesn't seem like the type to put her personal life on social media. It just started now. I think the only way to get through to Peter is through the internet, which is quite sad. You're married. You don't need to communicate this way. Close or not, he's married. The girl should back the fudge up and not be all up on him like that in case someone snaps a picture and makes his wife misunderstand. Peter knows she's taking all these selfies and posting them up. If he's smart, he should distance himself from her and go back to his wife. 
Right all the time he was missing she didn't do or say anything until all this cheating came about.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
She just gave birth and raising both children on her own. That's pretty stressful for a mother especially if she is experiencing postpartum depression. I know women who go through that and become suicidal. She's no Tangmo so I doubt she'll take that way out. She has two beautiful sons to inspire her to live. Screw the father.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
She probably did say something behind closed doors. I mean all this mess happened during her pregnancy too...I am sure she has said something to him before she decided to go public almost crying out to him to the point where shame isn't important any more.

Just having a baby is when you are vulnerable both physically and emotionally and that is when you need your husband most...and what did Peter do...having pictures taken with some girl. And it is some special kind of stupidity if he thinks it doesn't get back to his wife.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
It's his loss if he continues. He has a pretty and young flight attendant at home with two beautiful kids, but he chooses to mess with a slut. If she decides to leave him he isn't gonna get anyone better than her. Humph...

sarN

sarNie Granny
OOoo no now the new get worst . i shouldn't came back to read ! I was having happy thought too ^^^ now i lost all hope for good looking young man lol ^^^^ I hope they work it out and everything is a misunderstanding. those two little boys are too cute for words aww 

Pueng_B

sarNie Hatchling
peter is going to lose three people that love him the most thats his wife and two precious children..sometimes you dont realise the value of something until you lose it because you didnt realise you took it all for granted that these people will always be waiting for you..but their lives have to go as well. I havent seen one picture since after puma was born that peter visit his son..what could be more important than his children?? a charity bike ride to promote helmets really?? yeah its important but more than your own spending time with your own family???

I was reading on the internet somewhere that peter has alcohol problems..and he would go on benders and stuff..get hung over and ploy would have to follow him. find him and force him to go to what ever set he was suppose to go to..but then she got pregnant the second time and she couldnt nanny him anymore and then things started to unravel..

On ch2 they intervied this 'bo' person in the intimate pics with peter she said she was just a fan of peters  but she didnt deny having a relationship with peter just that she is waiting for peter and ploy to make the first statements and then she will clarify her side. She said she will sue the peron who posted defamatory comments about her and her family.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Some kinda fan she is! I've never seen any picture of a fan who would whisper so intimately with a dara before?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Pueng_B said:
peter is going to lose three people that love him the most thats his wife and two precious children..sometimes you dont realise the value of something until you lose it because you didnt realise you took it all for granted that these people will always be waiting for you..but their lives have to go as well. I havent seen one picture since after puma was born that peter visit his son..what could be more important than his children?? a charity bike ride to promote helmets really?? yeah its important but more than your own spending time with your own family???

I was reading on the internet somewhere that peter has alcohol problems..and he would go on benders and stuff..get hung over and ploy would have to follow him. find him and force him to go to what ever set he was suppose to go to..but then she got pregnant the second time and she couldnt nanny him anymore and then things started to unravel..

On ch2 they intervied this 'bo' person in the intimate pics with peter she said she was just a fan of peters  but she didnt deny having a relationship with peter just that she is waiting for peter and ploy to make the first statements and then she will clarify her side. She said she will sue the peron who posted defamatory comments about her and her family.
Oh you and Peter ain't gonna have a good ending woman. You claim to be just a fan yet your face is pretty much kissing Peter's .

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
She said the photos she posted on FB with Peter were 2 months ago. She's just a fan and was star crazed. She doesn't like that her family is being pulled into it. Her family has been affected along with her life and possibly her work. Then what about the above pictures that were leaked?!? What the hay is that? You still star crazed? Go back home to the parents you don't want to humiliate and don't go out late at night with a married man at a bar. The reporters didn't interrogate her enough.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
She must be one close fan...have yet to see another fan this close to a celebrity before. Excuses sometimes are.just too lame.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ploy posted on her IG in reply to a famous fortune teller that came to wrote on her wall. Ploy said she places her family first as her number one priority and is willing to forgive

cr: rakdara

Dang girl. With all the crazy news going on, she should wait before posting anything else. She's shocking the world. Don't let people gossip any more. Make peace. But I understand her frustrations.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I didn't quite liked what the fortune teller said. He is Krit Confirm with 20 years of experience. He said Peter will return soon in a few days or this month. This is just a rocky road for their marriage where their stars are not smoothly aligned. One has to learn how to forgive and apologize because woman now and days can apologize too. He has seen that most beautiful women have had unhappy marriages while women who aren't that beautiful seem to have better marriages. The pretty ones always think about them having plenty of options to choose from since they're beautiful.  In contrast, the not so pretty looking people know how to forgive when things happen since they know that they aren't that beautiful so they don't add to the problem and agree sometimes. He also told Ploy to look at what she has done in the past as well. That's when Ploy commented back saying thank you and she will forgive because she puts her family first.

What the fudge? So am I supposed to forgive my husband for cheating just because I'm not beautiful? It's okay for him to go mess with another girl just because I don't have what he's looking for? Then why marry me in the first place you twat? Why can't I value myself and think I have better options too? Dumb advice.