Scandalous Peter Corp Dyrendal Dismissed from Leading Role as P'ek in Lakorn Sai Lap Ruk Bpuan & Mor

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
@Maya, Really?! Sh*t just got real !!! Why oh why Ploy!? Think of your kids! I think she's under a lot of stress due to pregnancy and Peter's disappearance.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Poor woman. It's so hard to understand Peter's actions. Ploy is looking like a crazy b*tch doing all of this. First blasting him on social media now she's on a road rage almost killing someone...

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, just happened today July 16, 2015, according to the news and there is picture of the damaging scene too.

But the craziest thing is the news say her mother was in the car with her waiting for Peter and his manager outside of the building they were in.

Here is the link http://sugar-daily.com/peter-corps-manager-reports-ploy-ploypan-running-him-over/ (hopefully they don't mind I post their link here)

*Credit to sugar-daily translation and the original story at Komchadluek*

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm not trying to bash the dude, but he just got struck by a car...shouldn't he be calling the cops and be worried about his life? And not instagraming the incident?? He said that he got out quickly to take a picture...
I sure do hope this news isn't true. I'll be so disappointed in Ploy if it is.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
@Phatman
Well according to the article... she hit him the first time, but I don't believe was hard, so his leg wasn't as bad, he mention it didn't pinned him in while she ran into him again the second time, but he was able to jumped out so his leg got hurt, and third time she hit just the motorcycle.  That's why he was able to take those picture as proof.  He mention he report to Peter and the police already because is getting serious, he fear it will be worst because he said he has two daughters to worried about.

@Ip-smilez... you're welcome.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
x0unerthanlater said:
I feel like there is a bigger issue we don't know about here...

Yup so true, we as an outsider shouldn't jumps to any conclusion.  Sadly two innocent kids has to be caught in the middle of these war!

Fans or publics shouldn't blames or blast anyone without knowning the whole story.  I don't even know Peter's manager but it's sad to read all those blasting and cussing comments he's receiving at his IG when those peoples don't even know what's going on or was in the incident when it happens.

Whatever Ploy and Peter is going thru I hope she will thinktwice about her children before letting her anger gets the better of her and get into this kind of situation again.  This time it might be just a scratch... what if next time is someone's life. :no:   That's scary to think!

Best of lucks to everyone involves!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maya_Fantasy said:

Yup so true, we as an outsider shouldn't jumps to any conclusion.  Sadly two innocent kids has to be caught in the middle of these war!

Fans or publics shouldn't blames or blast anyone without knowning the whole story.  I don't even know Peter's manager but it's sad to read all those blasting and cussing comments he's receiving at his IG when those peoples don't even know what's going on or was in the incident when it happens.

Whatever Ploy and Peter is going thru I hope she will thinktwice about her children before letting her anger gets the better of her and get into this kind of situation again.  This time it might be just a scratch... what if next time is someone's life. :no:   That's scary to think!

Best of lucks to everyone involves!
He should've recorded it! Haha. That way he'll have even better proof. Sigh.

What are they saying to him??
Bashing Him? Death threats? Woah...why?

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
cr: gossipstar
So Peter is supposedly working with Ann, a model who also likes to ride motorcycles. Ann posted up a picture of her with a biker helmet. Ploy went to comment on her photo saying that it looks similar to Peter's helmet. Then she deleted it. Rumor is saying that Peter is messing around with Ann while he's away from home. But Ann came out to clear that she is biker herself so it wouldn't be strange for her to have a similar helmet as Peter. Bikers wear the brand that is best chosen for protection. There are many similar helmets that look the same or many people have the same kind. She's not messing with Peter and Ploy's comment has made her a victim to society; it is damaging her reputation. Smh Boss. You are just not a man. You took part in giving those kids life so you better get your ass back home and be a father you jerk! Poor Ploy.

Hmm Mahalo with this post are you referring to Ann T. or different Ann, because I believe that post was of different Ann.  She's a "pretty" (model for the Biker Chicks Thailand) she also ride in Peter's group.  She was also in many television show regard promoting the motorcycle, and other stuffs. (Not quite sure, because I don't paid any attention to her... just wanted to point out that is not Ann T. )  I don't want to speculate about her relationships because I don't want to be slandering anyone without knowing her.. I mean this Ann in the post above.

@Phatman, lolz is pretty bad, they cuzz everyone.  Even the picture Peter took with Janie's ex they cuss both of them now LOL. Maybe they believe he has something to do with Peter's cheating HAHAHAHA.  I just read few of them and I gaves up because is pretty much the same thing. They even said if the person was cheating on was his daughters what is he going to do etc, etc. Too much cussing as if everyone was there to witness everything. 

Oh well.... I stop commenting too, because I don't know their story.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Maya_Fantasy said:

Hmm Mahalo with this post are you referring to Ann T. or different Ann, because I believe that post was of different Ann.  She's a "pretty" (model for the Biker Girl Thailand) she also ride in Peter's group.  She was also in many television show regard promoting the motorcycle, and other stuffs. (Not quite sure, because I don't paid any attention to her... just wanted to point out that is not Ann T. )  I don't want to speculate about her relationships because I don't want to be slandering anyone without knowing her.. I mean this Ann in the post above.

@Phatman, lolz is pretty bad, the cuzz everyone.  Maybe they believe he has something to do with Peter's cheating HAHAHAHA.  I just read few of them and I gaves up because is pretty much the same thing. They even said if the person was cheating on was his daughters what is he going to do etc, etc.
Not Anne T. She's a biker model whose name is also Ann.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
Not Anne T. She's a biker model whose name is also Ann.

OK thanks.  Like I said in my first post, I didn't followed the story I only read some of the comments and made my comment assumming it was Ann T... so now I just gone back to read some of the post you posted and realized it wasn't Ann T.  LOL.  I got it now... let's just leave it at that, because is getting more mess up and could be criminal now.  I'll just wait until they cleared everything themselves.

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
Peter's annoying manager said that he has "2" daughters to worry about? Really, he is worried about his two daughters when Ploy is also taking good care of her two son. How selfish is he, to be honest here, he meaning that Manger is not being manly at all for posting the pictures because if your a true man, you should at least calm your dam self down a bit even though Ploy is a bit harsh, he has is worried about his two duaghters, than don't get involve in Ploy and Peters problem. He is going to make everything even more worse. What kind of manager is this, as a manager your suppose to give support and reasons to help out Peter not bash Ploy and do these kind of things. Why isn't Peter doing anything but cry to himself and runaway. This is not manly at all. He should at least come out to do a press conference because by hiding and running away, people will be even more suspicious and more news will come out. .

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
For things to go to this extent, I do not see the point of them reconciling, unless everything is a publicity stunt. She has to go through this extent to talk to her husband? And even if she does successfully get him back through all these means, what are the chances he will stay, why insist on getting his body back, when his heart is probably no longer there? When a man falls out of love, it's almost impossible for him come back. Sometimes the harder you hold onto something, the easier you will lose it ;( so sadly I think it's time for Ploy to let go

Peter doesn't seem like he needs her anymore, it's her kids who needs her most now, I think it's best Ploy focuses on raising her kids and show ppl women are more than capable of standing on their own when the tides are tough!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Peter's not having a press conference. He gave a brief interview while promoting Latitude 6 saying that he doesn't need to clear this publicly with anyone but his wife at home. It's his personal matter, and I agree. He said everyone is misunderstanding him and it's turning into a big problem because they are involving others. The words they use are harsh. Some people even suggested that he sue people for slandering him on the internet to damage his reputation. With Annie the biker, there were pictures of her riding on the back of his bike with him. He said it was part of taking pictures for the motorcycle catalog. He didn't explain anything about the pictures with Pretty (Bow), but he said don't make assumptions based on what you see. There's an explanation for everything. He apologized for all the bad news.

Starts at 8:30 when he talks about it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6u4NRZdjhSU

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
In the midst of this, Peter's ex-girlfriend came out to speak on what's happening. She encountered the same things while she was dating him. You can read her interview on Sugar Daily. It wouldn't make sense for me to translate when they already have. I don't think it's right for her to take advantage of this moment to add fuel to the flame. Yes you're his ex-gf. Yes, you have encountered the same problems. However, he's married now. Stay away from his business and don't expose him like that while he's already facing problems. You can tell that she's about getting back at him than caring for Ploy and her family. Or else, she wouldn't take advantage of this opportunity to make news by speaking on other people's family matters besides her own. She's hot though. If Peter lost that one, I wonder how he'll treat Ploy. Ase Wang said he likes girls who are super crazy over him. I guess that's why he wifed Ploy, his biggest fan.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ploy didn't mean to run into his manager with the car. She just wanted to block him from riding away. She meant to go see him and ask about Peter but he was trying to avoid her. So she was trying to block him with her car but accidentally bumped into him instead. Idk how true this is but just what Siam Dara speculates.