[SBS] You're Beautiful

pze

sarNie Adult
haha its ok....ive watched each episode at least 2-3 times without subs before viikii has it up....so its not just u...its a YB THING.....hehe...

im waiting impatiently for spoilers n the next episode...lately its been leaving us on a cliff....

i just have a feeling that misunderstandings going to occur when the mom finds the twins...n then more heartache....

i just preorder my pigrabbit...thats how obsessed i am with it....cant wait for it to arrive...

peaches

sarNie Elites
this drama is so addicting. i keep on thinking what would happen next episode. even though i don't understand korean, i still wake up early to watch it live :rolleyes:

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
this drama is so addicting. i keep on thinking what would happen next episode. even though i don't understand korean, i still wake up early to watch it live :rolleyes:
I know how you feel! Even though I don't watch it live, I'm always thinking about what will happen next. Such a good series! One of the better ones this year.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
It looks like their romance is not gonna last that long, becuz when he finds out about his mother and GoMinam being related to the man and family that his mother abandoned him for, he will get angry and hurt...awww, four more episodes to go, and I don't want to see it end..wish they would extend the series becuz when it ends, I don't know wat drama to look forward to. And Wednes. and Thurs. won't be my happy days anymore..

End of ep. 12 is soo funny, he tells her" GoMinam, I will grant you permission to like me"..so full of his cutey little self..instead of confessing to her, he just put the topic on GoMinam's feelings instead of his..

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
that is really ridiculous in terms of confession, but somehow it's kinda cute when it comes from such a self-interest and centered like Tae Kyung.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i love the girl since she played in stairway to heaven...she's even prettier than the main girl...anywase...first i thought the main guy was okay looking at first but until he gave her the [SMILE] i fall in LOVE with him....he is so handsome!!!Love this drama...best one so far...n plus its even better than boys over flower...Can't wait till next week episode...love TK....

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
haha its ok....ive watched each episode at least 2-3 times without subs before viikii has it up....so its not just u...its a YB THING.....hehe...

im waiting impatiently for spoilers n the next episode...lately its been leaving us on a cliff....

i just have a feeling that misunderstandings going to occur when the mom finds the twins...n then more heartache....

i just preorder my pigrabbit...thats how obsessed i am with it....cant wait for it to arrive...
LOL! Yes, a total YAB thing xD bwahahahah ~
Eh?!?!?!?!? There was such a thing as a pigrabbit?!
where'd you find that online?! LOL i would sure like one too. ahahaha!
Blah. Shinhye was just somewhat annoying back then..idk why. lol
now, i think she is pretty Talented & funny! i love Go MiNam-ish. rofl jk :p
anyways, just 2 more days & 4 more episodes :D
&&Did you guys hear that the last episode is based at Japan?!
well, i think it is going to. lol

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I'm loving this drama!! This is the first Korean drama that have captured my since C&A!!

PSH and JGS's chemistry is so good!! Really love the storyline!! Can't wait to watch tomorrows episode!! :wub:

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
Can't wait to watch the next episode. It's getting really good. I thought that GMN looked absolutely pretty in that dress even though it was the other girl's dress.

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
there might be sequence 2 for you're beautiful. I hope it's true. Well it would be good to watch the growing relation as man-woman relation of HTK and KMN.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Watched today's episode and it was good! TK is just to cute for words! He's really showing his love for her! Their singing scene was just too cute! I was thinking that he was going to kiss her! :wub: I wonder whats going to happen tomorrow!!

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Sooo freakin funny when he was asking GMN questions about how much she knows and likes about hims..and when she replies back giving him 100%, the face expression is priceless...slapping that Pig-Rabbit behind was soo cute...anways, next ep. will be sad becuz he will misunderstand GMN..can't wait to see how it will end..(although I don't want to see it end..)

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Bad news everybody..they will definately wrap it up next week and it's reported that it is in fact true that they will be filiming in Japan for the last ep.. Drama 'Will it snow for Christmas' will be taking over the time slot of the drama...anyways, I hope that the rumor of the second season is confirm..

fun

Expired Sarnie
As much as I am enjoying this, I hope there will not be a sequel. This is not one of the greatest drama this year but most definitely the most entertaining/relaxation drama. I love all three of the guys but my most favorite has to be Jeremy. He's the one that leases comic relief although episode 14 he made me cry and my heart ached so much for him. Lee Hongki did a fabulous job in the bus scene where he sang and cried. Why in every Kdrama the other guy(s) never really get with a different girl. Sometimes it would be nice to have more than one leading couple.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
As much as I am enjoying this, I hope there will not be a sequel. This is not one of the greatest drama this year but most definitely the most entertaining/relaxation drama. I love all three of the guys but my most favorite has to be Jeremy. He's the one that leases comic relief although episode 14 he made me cry and my heart ached so much for him. Lee Hongki did a fabulous job in the bus scene where he sang and cried. Why in every Kdrama the other guy(s) never really get with a different girl. Sometimes it would be nice to have more than one leading couple.
I agree. i don't like sequels that much because there is always half the time more drama
than there should be. like ex. ISWAK 1 & 2(TKA) so complicated. lol
i think that the other characters should at least get a girl or somethin' like that
so that they won't be sad that they didn't get the main girl. ahaha

Anyways, JANG GEUN SUK's SMILE WAS A KILLER!

It totally made my heart fluttered!
*SQUEALS*
i totally loved it but then got really sadder towards the end of epi.14
So sad that there is only going to be 2 more episodes.
but what the hey! At least it's finally happy ending :D

&&OMG. i almost thought that i was a Lesbo when i saw SHIN HYE as a Go MiNam instead of
Mi Nyu or whatever her name was. ROFL
She was sooooo HOT when the hospital part but then totally killed it when
she smiled cause of course we all knew it was just her. LOL
But yeah....XP
&&THEY KISSED not once but TWO times together XD
i totally LOVED it! TK is such a dork when he took her to the movies but yet so adorable too <33

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
AWWWW i just finished ep 14...it was so cute...his mother is starting to get on my nerves...what is TK going to do....plz juss dont hate the cute GMN.....and where is her brother...he's starting to piss me off...he never show up to help her at all....and i hope the evil fairy won't tell that GMN is the same person to the repoter.....awww.....can't wait till episode 15...!!!!!