[SBS] You're Beautiful

zienan09

sarNie Hatchling
my guy friend (who's a drama freak lol) recommended this drama to me..
and omgosh!!! i love it!!
i have not been into korean dramas for like 2 years now..and im just soooo in love with this movie. lol

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
OMG!!i love love this drama and heading to the ground!yunho is hott!lmao..
it's funny!i'm still waiting.Jeremey,the blonde dude is adorable.i love
his acting!it's funny when he's chasing go mi nam with his ice
cream.he's so adorable.i love him<33...ahaha.good DRAMA!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I decided to continue and the Geun Suk has grown a lot on me. I think it was his hair in the beginning that bugged me lol I am loving it. =D

SunStar

sarNie Elites
hahaha... i found the thread for this drama in sarnworld... i've been hanging around soompi mostly for this drama.. so haven't been here for a while...but gosh!!!

i wish there would be more sarnies interested in this drama...it's sooo freaking good!!! only two more days till episode 9!!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Well SW is known to be a lakorn fanatic forum lol...

The waiting is such a pain. I am waiting for Soot Sanae Ha on Wed and Thurs, You're Beautiful on Thurs and Fri, Smile, You on Sat and Sun, Autumn Concerto and Family Outing on Sunday. Mon and Tues are catch up days with other dramas both on air and off air. I just finished Hong Gil Dong and now I am 1/4 through Beethoven Virus. I am going on a Geun Suk craze. I can't believe I am back to my Koreanholic phase including their music industry =0

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
The only days that I am anticipate for is Wednesday and Thursday..beside this drama, I am not interested in any others....anyays, GS is soo lovely when he cries..great acting..has anyone seen the behind the scenes of the filming, it's soo funny, I was LMAO, especially in the scene that they were rehearsing in the bed..soo hilarious..anyways, can't wait till Thursday ep..

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh why do they have to make GMN so dumb. I love her character, but she can get really annoying. I wasn't so happy with some of the scenes from episode 10. But OMG I love it when TK text message fake fairy's father that she was pregnant. I love how all three of the guys treat the fake fairy like dirt. I don't know who I like more. I just love them all!

Ugh... I can't believe they left us hanging there. I can't wait until next week episodes.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
GAHHHHH~ i finally got the chance to finish watching epi. 9 & 10
want to know how i feel like at the moment?!
Dang PISSED. i hate Uee's Character&&Shin Woo at the moment
Why shin woo also? because he said that Mi Nyu is his girl. What the heck?!
you're trying to protect her...i know but come on! JGS was the one who was going through
a hard time trying to find her & you come out and create a scene?! gahhhhh !
i want TK&MN, Not SW&MN. although i did love Shin woo too...he just got me mad..lol
although i know that there is going to be a happy ending btw TK&MN, then i shouldn't get worked up.
LOL
anyways, i sooooo CANNOT wait for epi. 11&12. xD
i also am mad that they make GMN so dumb! who cares about He Yi! Dangggg....lol
I am also mad that they don't take notice that he yi is bullying & threatening MN
only Shin woo is quite a bit.
i just sooo totally can't wait until when TK&MN confess!
I love it when TK bullies HY. Muahahhaha yesh. the Pregnant Txt msg
was hilarious. i wasn't even expecing that. bwahahhahaha ~
Such a smart mouth TK's got! :D lol
SW Thinks he might as well get a chance with her....but i am sorry because total rejection
cause she's in LOVE with TK :D lol
Don't get me wrong, i love SW too. he was the most adorable one in the beginning. :) lol
besides JGS. ahahaha ~ i feel so bad for Jeremy. he's always the last one to know
& is hurt now tooooo! he's probably gonna go talk to his dog "Jolie" about this. rofl xD
anyways, enuff ranting for today. gotta go calm myself. lmao.

Gahhh..Wed.&Thurs. are like my main days.
the lakorns/dramas that i wait everyday for are...
Mon.-Tue.: Sanaeha Ngern Tra& Buang Rai Pai Ruk;;
Wed.-Thurs.: Sood Saneha, You're Beautiful & Friday is Tokyo Dogs. lol
&Sundays would just be Momo Love&Autumns Concerto. :)
So many Dramas & Lakorns nowadays xD

fun

Expired Sarnie
^I know. I could rant on and on. At first I really couldn't stand TK's hair so I stop watching it. So I am glad I pick up the drama again. Jeremy, Jeremy, Jeremy... I want to give him a hug. In the beginning he was so damn confused and he's always the last person to know. I absolutely adore his stupidity (not in a bad way but he's just a cute caring dork lol) I feel so bad for SW but that last episode made me kind of mad. Why can't they throw in two more girls for SW and Jeremy!!! But Korean dramas is so known for love triangle in this case pentagon (the real male GMN's friend too lol)

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
I love Jeremy and Shin Woo! They are so caring for GMN. It was really funny when TK sent that text about HY being pregnant to her own father. She annoys me, but I have to admit, the actress plays her character pretty well. I have to agree with everyone in that the writers made GMN seem so dumb and too weak.

roselovesice

Yeah...but i think if we think about it again...She was a Nun
&Nuns are always nice & stuff...!
so i guess that is why she never argues back towards He Yi!
Yes. Uee does play her character well :D
Gahhh....I can't wait for episodes 11 & 12 really bad. lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yeah...but i think if we think about it again...She was a Nun
&Nuns are always nice & stuff...!
so i guess that is why she never argues back towards He Yi!
Yes. Uee does play her character well :D
Gahhh....I can't wait for episodes 11 & 12 really bad. lol
Nice but not dumb. Unfortunately GMN is dumb at times.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
IDK?but i don't like the main cast.He's.....
yeahhh.but Lee Hong Ki(Jeremey) is adorable!
and i lovee Jung Yong Hwa(Shin Woo)...
I hate scenes of Tae Kyung and GMN..
lmao.LEE HONG KI IS ADORABLE!

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
I love this drama!!!! One of the best for this year as far as kdrama!!!! I dunno y some peeps dislike PSH she's such a great actress.... Mebbe bc she was the mean girl in goong s?! But I still love this drama n her! Will continue reply later!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I like PSH ever since Stairway to Heaven. I would love to see Baek Sung Hyun and Park Shin Hye to reunite as the main lead one day. He hasn't gotten to play any leading role in drama before and that really sucks because that kid (well now he's 20 lol) has talent.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
For those of you who hasn't seen the prview for ep. 11..here it is..

http://www.youtube.com/user/somnusss#p/u/0/w2U-OZxUn-8

I can't wait to watch the confession of their love for eachother..let the love battle begin...

pze

sarNie Adult
gosh i love this series...im so addicted to it that i be watching it without subs n then subs when theyre available...

imma get a pig rabbit when its release...

roselovesice

Okay i totally spoiled myself to watch epi 12 without subs ONCE again like always lol
&&SCREAMED LIKE CRAZY when he confronts her ish! xD bwhahahahhahaha ~
but yeah, going to wath epi 12 sub now if it is already. ahaha.
SO LOVING jang geun suk but why is his hair back now..again? i loved it when it was
down and in a better way then the first time...blech but whatever. lol
i still love jgs :D ahahaha !
Kyeaaaaaaaaaaa ~ When shinwoo was singing to MiNam, i love his voice & CN Blue. LOL That was soo sad but Cute at the same time!
&& FINALLY a actual shared kiss btw Both TK & MN :DD
but yeah....They're both so funny after that.
I dislike He yi sooo bad. she needs to get murdered. Bwahhahahah xD lmao.
It's sooo good that there's maybe what? 3 episodes left unless IF they do extend it
cause it is good but i've been hearing both that he rating is doing good
and bad so idk which one to choose...But..let's just go with GOOD :) rofl
okay, enuff rambling...i'm always writing a short essay-ish. ROFL xD jk
Off now :D ahahahaha !