[SBS] The Time I've Loved You 너를 사랑한 시간

cecilia

Staff member
I adore Hajiwon so I might tune into this .. since it's closely related to my kind of romance/drama lol Do tune in if you like to join me in this 'lonely' world of KDRAMALAND :)

Synopsis (Viki):
Something that’s right in front of your eyes is sometimes the hardest for you to see. Jang Ha Na (Ha Ji Won) and Choi Won (Lee Jin Wook) have been lifelong friends. Through thick and thin, they’ve been through many things together in the nearly 20 years of friendship, including relationships that each has had with other people. Approaching her 30th birthday, Ha Na receives an email from Won that jokes about the “symptoms of premature aging.” Angry about the widely held belief that men are like grapes that turn into a fine bottle of wine as they age while women are like grapes that shrivel up into raisins, Ha Na makes a bet with Won that she can get married first before they turn 35. Will Ha Na and Won be able to find their true loves or have they been blind to what’s been there all along? “The Time I’ve Loved You (aka The Time We Were Not in Love)” is a 2015 South Korean dramas series directed by Jo Soo Won. It is a remake of the popular 2011 Taiwanese drama “In Time With You.”
Trailer: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTFBh0FDf1E

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Omo! I was just rushing over here to create a thread for this, lol I looooooove Ha Ji Wonnie!!! She's the Queen! xD I will definitely tune in 100%!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Me too. :) I believe Fun made a thread for this but it got deleted with the others. 

I enjoyed the Taiwanese version and def know I'll like this version too since Ha Ji Won is in here :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
AHHHHH so the flashback of Oh Ha Na's HS years with Jin Wook started off with a song that my heart knew. I sung along and in my head, I asked myself, "I KNOW THIS SONG!" Once Kang Sung Hoon sang, everything hit me!!! AHHH I've loved Sechkies since I was a little girl and have forgotten about them for a very long time now!! This is their performance that I used to watch when I was a youngster! hehe My sisters had this performance taped in VHS too lol Oh the memories.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKNSATZA9Z8 

Anyways about the drama, BE PREPARE TO WANT TO THROW OH HA NA OFF THE BUS!!! She will frustrate the living out of you because in the Taiwanese version, I wanted to smack Ariel's character numerous of times and the second gal is pitiful....I've never watch any of the main guy's dramas before. He's a catch though and I think he resembles from the hotttttieeee Takeshi Kaneshiro 

Btw. Chen Bo Lin, the hot actor who played the main guy in the Taiwanese version IG this picture <3 What an awesome supporter of the Korean remake he is!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Yes, OHN is HJW's character.

How is that HJW is 37 and still look so young? She's about the only 37yr old who can still pull off a highschool girl without trying too hard. HJW is soooo cute hehe !! 

The Korean version gives off a totally different vibe from the Taiwanese version...It's a good different :) Well this is a remake so I don't expect  this version to be exactly the same hehe
I can tell you that I already like the Korean ver especially because HJW is in here lol The wardrobe is very nice and I've loved every heel HJW wore so far. From Sechkies to Uhm Jung Hwa and now Fin.Kl...OMG bring back the 90s!!

The episodes will only get more complicated from here!! eeeehhhhhhhhhhh  

x0unerthanlater

I watched episode 1 and I feel like it was a slow start but that's expected because they have a lot of their past to unveil to us. HJW is my favorite actress out of all the actresses I've watched. (both Thai & Korean) She's just so versatile. Yes, she's 37 and still so very cute. She takes really good care of her skin and she's always active.

When OHN's bf left her for a younger girl I was like pffft, no one in real life would ever leave HJW. Hahaha The girl that OHN's bf lefted her for was not even cute. I can't believe ppl are okay with someone stealing someone elses man. It's so wrong. But they all acted like OHN was the one wrong for attending the wedding. They must view these things differently in Korea. hahah

Can't wait to see Won court OHN!! It's going to be so cute. He's already been in love with her, I know it! hahah

Omo! L appears in episode 2! He's my little crush! LOLOL I know I'm noona to him but that's okay!  :coverlaf:

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Ha Ji Won is BEAUTIFUL for her age! & L..when he appeared in the early episodes, except later when I found out he was a jerkkkk, erghh. This drama is super slow right now..I feel like it's going in circles! I feel so bad for my Choi Won (Lee Jin Wook) & his unrequited love...ahhhh.. I love it when he's in his flight outfit with his hair swept back.. hehe.

x0unerthanlater

This show was a bit laggy in the middle. I think They spent too much time on Ha Na & Seo Hoo's relationship. I felt like Ha Na's love for Choi Won was bland and just sudden. They never even showed her wavering for Won much. Only a few scenes where she seemed jealous when he was sort of dating his hoobae. Other than that she was oblivious to his feelings. Choi Won is the kind of guy that every girl wants to end up with but always overlooks. 

All in all a good show to pass the time. Nothing I would rewatch though. Even with HJW it didn't have a wow factor in the plot.