[SBS] The Heirs

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Lee Min Ho is so handsome, and very CUTE looking with that hair styles. He actually looks young.

MOre photo's. The Heirs was schedule filming in CA.... Pics of filming in CA>

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Oh, I definitely wanna give this drama a try! Lee Min Ho is hot hot hot! Him and PSH make a cute looking pair plus I knew they were gonna pair one day.
From the title Heir, I thought this drama was going to be full of sophisticated wealthy people, not teenagers but I really like the concept. ^^

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
huajaikaungtur said:
Oh, I definitely wanna give this drama a try! Lee Min Ho is hot hot hot! Him and PSH make a cute looking pair plus I knew they were gonna pair one day.
From the title Heir, I thought this drama was going to be full of sophisticated wealthy people, not teenagers but I really like the concept. ^^
I know right, It sounded kind of mysterious, but when it involved high school students I was in because high school dramas are always the best.

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
What???? I didn't even recognize Min Ho with that hair but I knew he was going to be in this drama. I dont think Min Ho is hot, but i say hes cute. 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I've been wanting LMH & PSH to pair up! I can't wait for this! Although, I am enjoying The Master's Sun.  :dance1:

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
andreanaing said:
Minho is hotter than he is in bof! Can't wait to c him in action again. Daejeung!!! Daebut!
IKR!!! Lee MIn Ho is so much hotter. His bad boy look and hair style. In BOF he had that 80's haircut. Ugh@@@ Excited for The Heirs. LMH!!! I fi only I lived in CA i would have seen him since they filmed there for 3 weeks.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
He went to surf at the beach and play volleyball with people, and he is so good since he is super tall!

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
fantastic_27 said:
He went to surf at the beach and play volleyball with people, and he is so good since he is super tall!
hehe let me tell you what we are doing in other forum. We are looking at his bum......... so naughty hah? "-D

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
OMFG that picture of Min Ho and Shin Hye just made gave me a heart attack!!!!! Only 10 more freaking days until the heirs. I'm excited for LMH and PSH's chemistry!!!!