[SBS] Six Flying Dragons

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
 ​
 ​

• Drama: Six Flying Dragons (literal title)
  • Revised romanization: Yookryongi Nareusha
  • Hangul: 육룡이 나르샤
  • Director: Shin Kyung-Soo
  • Writer: Kim Young-HyunPark Sang-Yeon
  • Network: SBS
  • Episodes:
  • Release Date: October 5, 2015 --
  • Runtime: Monday & Tuesday 21:55
  • Language: Korean
Plot
Period drama depicts the ambitions and success stories of 6 people with Lee Bang-Won as the central figure. Lee Bang-Won was the third king in the Joseon Dynasty. He helped his father King Taejo establish the Joseon Dynasty.
c: ASIANWIKI

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I AM SUPER EXCITED FOR THIS HISTORICAL DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY NEW BABE YOO AH-IN AND SHIN SE KYUNG WILL BE REUNITING. 

So I started and finished watching Fashion King and was super disappointed at the dumb ending...so I did a little research and found out that they are reuniting. eeekkkkssss
Hopefully they are given a happy ending for we all  know most historical dramas don't end to happily. T________________________T

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
So excited for their reunion! Honestly I'm not expecting a happy ending, since its a sageuk and all.  I'm excited to see Yoon Gyun-Sang too, I was crushing on him hard when I watched Pinocchio lol  

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
LADIESSSS THIS AIRS TODAY!!!!!!

Waiting for ep 1 to upload

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I was debating to watch this or not but it turn out really good. The little boy who plays Bang Won is such a great actor, I'm really liking his character. It rare to see a korean drama where they have a very good develop of the character from such a young age to when Bang Won finally starts to realize how messed up people actually are and he's starting to learn and understand how to fight people. Not only is he highly intelligent but he's also in my point of view a psychopath LOL that smiled he had when he admitted to killing those people reminded me of the TV show Dexter. Anyways, other than Bang Won I absolutely love Byun Yo Han's,  Yi Bang Ji's character change, when he grew up. That fight scene, the background music everything was just really well made. 

However, I would like to know what can Bang Won do? I didn't quite understand what happen when Bang Won's character left at episode 3 and the tree kinda fell off? Like Bang Won have some supernatural powers of something??? Anyways, it going to be a long series. I could barely finish or caught on with Empress Ki when it was also 50 episodes. Hopefully the director makes it as good later on as the beginning. 

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I'm surprise no one else is watching this.....the drama has been at a steady speed now not as dramatic as the beginning though but the recent episode that came out today was a tear-jerkier....Honestly I'm more into the supporting leads than the actual leads.  Byun Yo Han as Yi Bang Ji and Jung Yoo Mi as Yeon Hee does such a great job in this episode today that its so sad.. they should defiantly have there own drama in the future. And can I just say the song sing by Junsu is absolutely amazing. 

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
One word, Love This drama so much! All of cast are amazing!
 Bang-Won's so scary haha I just love him
Bang-Won, Ddang-Sae, Moo-Hyul I love them all...

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I couldn't believe his father for giving all to JDJ, no wonder why Bang Won is pissed off! I'm team Bang Won all they way!