fun

Expired Sarnie
I am so addicted to this Korean drama.

Han Hyo Joo as Go Eun Sung
Lee Seung Ki as Sun Woo Hwan
Bae Soo Bin as Park Jun Se
Moon Chae Won as Yoo Seung Mi
Kim Mi Sook as Baek Sung Hee
Min Young Won as Lee Hye Ri (Eun Sung's friend)
Yun Joon Suk as Go Eun Woo
Jung Suk Won as Jin Young Suk (Hwan's friend)
Han Ye Won as Sun Woo Jung
Ban Hyo Jung as Jang Sook Ja
Yoo Ji In as Oh Young Ran (Hwan & Jung's mother)
Kim Jae Seung as Lee Hyung Jin
Son Yeo Eun as Jung In Young
Choi Jung Woo as Park Tae Soo
Lee Seung Hyung as Pyo Sung Chul
Jun In Taek as Go Pyung Joong (Eun Sung's father)
Baek Seung Hyun as Manager Lee Joon Young
Park Sang Hyun as Han Soo Jae

Summary:
Go Eun Sung's life is similar to Cinderella's. After her father died, her step-mother, Baek Sung Hee, took away all of her assets and her younger brother, Eun Woo, suddenly disappears without a trace. Despite this, Eun Sung preservers and works really hard to fulfill her dreams. When the CEO of a food company, Jang Sook Ja, suffers amnesia and can't remember who she is Eun Sung takes her in. However, Eun Sung does not know that she is the grandmother of Sun Woo Hwan, the man who she switched bags with at the airport. How will their constant bickering lead them to realize that they care more about each other than they let on?

Credit to wiki.d-addicts.com

Lee Seung Ki isn't all that but he grows on you. I absolutely adore him now. I am on episode 17 so far it has up to 24 episodes. There is a total of 28 episodes. This is still on air on weekends.

I adore the grandma, when she threatened to kick out her daughter-in-law, granddaughter and grandson was just LOL she has given all her inheritance to Eun Sung and her family with nothing. It also made me cry too. Watch it. Highly recommended.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am all just smiley today. Woo Hwan is changing big time. He is become more manly and gentle :wub:

Jun Se is hot but he is so annoying --> that is a very big turn off. I don't like it when a guy know that the girl doesn't like them and that the girl like someone else but still pursue her and getting her into trouble. ERG! Why does all Korean drama have to have that kind of guy!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am still on 20. I am getting there. It is starting to drag a little. I am so pissed off. Why can't Eun Sung defend herself :angry: The mother-daughter duo is like TOTALLY EVIL!!! And I am also mad at the father. I mean have he consider the consequences if he was caught still alive. He should have just died. I mean he wants his kids to live well but he just makes my blood boil sometimes although he isn't shown in the drama much. LOL

SunStar

sarNie Elites
aaahhh... finally checked out the thread here on sarnworld for this drama.... yeah...i'm another craze fan over this drama!!!!

also...if you guys haven't checked out my MVs for this drama....click on the link above my banner...

fun

Expired Sarnie
I was thinking about making MV's too but I can't download any more drama until I delete some of the lakorns I have on my laptop. I was surprised there wasn't a thread for this. At first I was iffy about the drama because of the leading pair but now I got to say I am head over heels! I am like waiting in agony for this weekend.

I don't have any one physically to talk to about this drama lol... only netizen fans like me.

cecilia

Staff member
i'm going to watch this now that i saw Sunstar's mv and Noy's recommandation ..
and since all of us seem to share the same taste in lakorn, i'm sure this will be good then ^^

fun

Expired Sarnie
^You should! You should! OMG you will see how PATHETIC Seung Mi (Moon Chae Won)... she appears innocent but her mind is just like her crazy mother. I hate girls that say they threaten the other girl that if they don't the guy, they will kill themselves. Oh seriously that woman is like INSECURE!!! But that is what she gets when she starts to lie LOL...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i kinda start on the drama...i'm confuse whose the main guy is it the one on the left or right on ur banner???

cecilia

Staff member
^it's HWAN -- played by LEESEUNGKI -- he's the p'ek

i'm feeling so sad for EU SUNG for having to go through such BIG betrayal from the person she try to protect, SEUNG MI stoop so low, she deserve to be trash out :angry:

chenling

sarNie Adult
I really need to watch this, I know it did great with rating and I think they even extended it...will have to see this!! I am so behind on my Kdramas!

cecilia

Staff member
I really need to watch this, I know it did great with rating and I think they even extended it...will have to see this!! I am so behind on my Kdramas!
i've not watch kdrama in years -- finally got back b/c of this recommandation --- it's way better than i expect, i'm like addictive to it atm, i can't wait til it end this coming weekend -- i just hope they won't end it in bad terms :( .. that would so breaks my heart TT

fun

Expired Sarnie
What episode are you on Ceci?

Cheling... OMG you should watch this soon.

Episode 25 dragged like crazy but episode 26 redeemed itself. OMG I amm dying from the suspense. I can't wait until everything is revealed.

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
seems like everyone is reccommending this... so i've watched the first two episodes! Can't wait to watch more... off to download the next few episodes!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. i feel horrible..
i still havent continued with the drama lol..
ahhhh.. but i shall though for bae soo bin!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
^Don't worry, I understand that the beginning is quite slow and it would be difficult to pass through the first set of episodes. Once you hit the enjoyable and suspenseful episode, you won't be able to stop. Well at least it worked for me. I am like patiently waiting. Patiently lol... not really. My sisters are kind of annoyed. I keep telling them to watch. It is a lot better than Stairway to Heaven lol at least the ending one of the leads won't die lmao... It has the same theme- an evil minded-step-mother and a pathetic-step-sister lmao.

cecilia

Staff member
^i feel it is way better than stairway to heaven. that drama was such a drag ..
i'm on episode 26, waiting for it to end this weekend ja ..

cecilia

Staff member
^the grandma is just, she judge ppl base on their works -- and i like her role too.
i also like Hwan mom, she's hilarious -- her only problem is that she trust ppl too much!