[SBS] Secret Garden

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Has anyone watched this drama? I heard it was super good. I've been trying to watch it but haven't had the time. The plot of having them switch bodies is just so funny!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I just watched Epi 6 and had a great laugh! They have a lot of chemistry together and I just love the body switching! Ha Ji Won is amazing as JW and Hyun Bin is amazing as RM! I loved how they touch each other bodies as their own and always stop the other from touching or looking at it! :coverlaf:

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i absolutely LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this drama. it is freakin hilarious and i love both of them. im on ep 7, but there aren't any subs yet. so sad.

sunisa

I just started watching it and got up to epi 6 and definitely LOVE IT...they have amazing chemistry and perfect playing their part. The rest of the cast also play their parts good too.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Hyun Bin, oh how did I ever forget him? I just started episode 1 today and so far I'm liking it. He is still so damn hot. And I love how Ji Won is a stunt double. And it's hilarious how he's his cousin's antifan.

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
The first eppie was just so-so.. but I am totally won over in episode 2. So everyone should definitely watch this. I couldn't stop laughing in episode 2. Lots of funny scenes.. then a lot of dramatic scenes.. very good!!

SPOILER: I love the part in Episode 2 where she's like.. can't you do it [pushups] properly? He's like.. you don't want me to... when he did.. when his face was so close to hers.. i think i stopped breathing.. the look he was giving her was so HOT!

I have a question: What were they arguing about with her bag.. the scene in the bar? I didn't understand that part at all with the subtitles. Why was he so mad at her?

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
The first eppie was just so-so.. but I am totally won over in episode 2. So everyone should definitely watch this. I couldn't stop laughing in episode 2. Lots of funny scenes.. then a lot of dramatic scenes.. very good!!

SPOILER: I love the part in Episode 2 where she's like.. can't you do it [pushups] properly? He's like.. you don't want me to... when he did.. when his face was so close to hers.. i think i stopped breathing.. the look he was giving her was so HOT!

I have a question: What were they arguing about with her bag.. the scene in the bar? I didn't understand that part at all with the subtitles. Why was he so mad at her?
I love the sit up scene too. Oh god, that's why Hyun Bin is just ahhhh *screams* His eyes....wow. I'm not sure about the bag either, but I think he's just embarrassed by it because it is so old and he believes that she's not respecting him. His ideal woman is supposed to be rich, a bust of 36, waist of 24...etc. and some rich girl who can support him for life in case he doesn't get an inheritance. Which, Gil Ra Im is not any of that. She's dead broke. I think the bag just signifies how poor she really is.

I'm still not fully caught up yet. But on epi 7! Hilarious to the max. I love how Hyun Bin's character is so vain.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
lol!, Hyun Bin is cute, but he's so skinny in this drama. I cna't believe that they switched bodies already, I was thinking that they would be in each others body for a little bit long and learn more about each other. But I think that JW is starting to like her more because of the body switch.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I watched the beginning of epi 9 with no subs and it seems so cute. I heard the word 'like' in there and they were hugging on the porch. So cute. Yeah, Hyun Bin is so skinny in this. I miss his old face, but he's still hot ;P

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
PhoneO_5

Thanks for explaining that part for me. Sort of makes sense. Thanks!

Love this part!
Secret.Garden.E03 180_0001.jpg
Secret.Garden.E03 179_0002.jpg

Secret.Garden.E02 002_0001.jpg
Why does he persist in wearing this awful shirt. LOL.

I can't wait to watch Episode 9! I watched episode 3-8 all in one day! This is so good! Yes, Hyun Bin got way too skinny! I liked him in Kim Sam Soon with that cute face.. his face seems all swallowed up and too hollow. But I LOVE LOVE LOVE his acting. Especially when they switch bodies. I laughed throughout every episode! I can't believe how fast they switched back though.. we'll have to see what happens..maybe explain why they were switched.. has to do with the lady that gave them the wine.. that might be really her dad in a woman's body?? maybe it's her mom?? haha just trying to figure things. Can't WAIT!

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
if you wanna try to start your first korean drama, this one would not disappoint your first impression.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I agree, it's fresh and addicting! Haven't been into korean dramas for a while but this one caught my attention like no other! :coverlaf:

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
What a clever man!! Love how he cleaned off the cream :p This drama keeps getting better and better. So sad how he declared the relationship is temp to his mom. His mom bugs me (but I like her more than the BOF mom.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Yeah, his mom needs to stop. She's one of the reason why he acts like he does.

I can't believe what he said to her too! I was like, after she starts to like you, you have to go and ruin it. :facepalm:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I haven't watch k-dramas in like forever. Started this one today and I am addicted!!! I'm loving it so far.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult

he's mad at her about the bag becuz he says she doesn't think about him for even 5 min. by that he means, she should know that he's rich and she should try to make herself try to match up to his level even though she's not high class. however, she didn't and she brought a broken bag with her and wore wrong clothes, so he got pissed. what he didn't kno was that she did try to look good for him, but she didn't have anything good, so she thought he'd accept her the way she was and went dressed like that, but she was wrong.

i looooove this drama so much.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I love how he always tell her to think 5 minutes about him when he doesn't even think about her for 5 minutes on his actions towards her. I love JW but his attitude has to go. I loved the ending of episode 12! How sweet can they be!

It is just me or is JW acting like a Thai Pra'ek when he told her that if she hits him then he'll kiss her back! :rofl:

myx

sArNieZ
just finish ep.11 w/ sub. still waiting for dramacrazy to sub ep.12 totally in love w/ this drama. this is one of my fav new drama this year.