[SBS] Rooftop Prince

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
RP is a very good drama overall. I will miss Lee Gak & Bak Ha.

I want more drama of Yoochun!!!

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i made a mini movie MV for BuYong/BakHa & LeeGak/TaeYong's love story... sooooo freaking touching.... you guys have to watch it! i spent 3 days on it and i am really happy with the end results!!!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xr6sld_rtp-mv-fated-lovers_shortfilms]​

fun

Expired Sarnie
regarding comedy I like this more but with a solid storyline and performance wise, I like queen in hyun's man. similar storyline well similar plot device lol not storyline. he goes into the future. well I just started queen onto episode 5. it is kind of boring watching the first 3 episode but it certainly did make progress.

for rooftop prince I give it a 2.9 out of 5. I was not satisfy by a lot of things. tis could have possibly one of the best drama out there if they had not extended it to 20 episodes and did a bit more explaining on the time travelling part. and they rushed the ending. they packed everything to the last 20 minutes. with 20 episode and doing that just angers me lol

DEIFIDREN

sarNie Egg
I'm currently watching the drama right now and i have to say.....it is pretty darn funny. Half of the time i'm laughing my butt off with tears hanging from my eyes....hehehe. Still on ep 9 and going strong :woot2:

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
This drama was indeed funny! I love all the characters, although some things in the episodes didn't look right, but whatever works! Hehe. I also cried watching this...this drama is cute, funny, and romantic. Great to watch!

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
I finished this drama some time ago and loved it! I really enjoyed the pairing of Micky and HJM! It has it's positive and negative points but overall, a pretty decent average great drama!