[SBS] Prosecutor Princess

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Pretty good. I'm hooked on it now. It's about a woman name Ma Hye Ri who is very smart. She was able to pass the bar exam. But, I guess she has a hard time reading people's emotions. The main guy is kind of like a stalker. A mystery

Natsume

sarNie Adult
I'm enjoying this drama a lot, but I wish Ma Hye Ry would be... more clever, and not so thoughtless...but well, it doesn't stop me from being hooked on this drama =)

And I love the lead actors. It's the first time that I watch a drama with the actor playing Seo Inwoo, and I have to say, he has such a CUUUUTE smile!!! And the lead actress, I love her, especially her voice xD She was prettier in Iris though... lol don't really like her hair do in here.

Also... I love all MHR's shoes!! :wub:
I wonder what's the story behind Attorney Seo's doing... why he's stalking MHR...
Can't wait to see more =)

simplysweet

Simplysweet
ahhh! im in LOVE with Attorney Seo!!!!!! Park Shi Hoo is sooo HOTT!!!! I hope Ma Hye Ri realize he's done alot for her soon!...there's soo many episode though so we have a long long time to wait till she starts to fall inlove with him...=(

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG. Hye Ri is in love with In Woo and doesn't know it! In Woo is soooo in love with Hye Ri, but doesn't want to be in love with her because he feels so guilty about using her. OMG. Getting so much more interesting. I love this drama a lot. It keeps getting interesting and makes me so curious about what is going to happen next.

At first In Woo didn't really attract me, but as the plot starts to unfold I am in love with him as well! He is so hot and he does so much for Hye Ri. The kind of stalker that I wished stalked me :p. Hehe. I'm sure things will work out for the two of them. At least I'm rooting for it that way!

Oh, and I love Prosecutor Jin. She's so pretty and I hope she ends up with P. Yoon. He will see how great she has been to his daughter. She deserves him after so many years of one-sided love. He has to see value in her soon!! Has to!

Natsume

sarNie Adult
Episode 11 was soooo heartbreaking TT.TT Poor Inwoo and poor Hye ri =(

Everything is finally slowly getting unfolded. The drama took such a dramatic turn... but it is still so good >.<

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Episode 11 was soooo heartbreaking TT.TT Poor Inwoo and poor Hye ri =(

Everything is finally slowly getting unfolded. The drama took such a dramatic turn... but it is still so good >.<
Yeah! So sad. I still think Ma Hye Ri's dad is innocent. When I watch with subs the people who make comments confuse me on viikii, but I am having faith that Ma Sae Tang is innocent and everything is a big misunderstanding. Everything has got to work out between MHR and In Woo!! Such a great drama that isn't as predictable as the other dramas right now.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
No, it makes it seems like MHR's dad is still guilty :( Ahh they have no previews for next week and I need to know if MHR will help SIW find justice in this case or not.

Natsume

sarNie Adult
I heard that PP might get extended and end with 20 episodes in total instead of 16!
I'm sooo excited, I really really hope that it's true! :lol:

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG. I loved ep 13! It was the best episode ever! Ahh! I want that alarm clock. Even though I don't know Korean, I wouldn't mind hearing his voice on that thing, even if it is calling MHR, I just love his voice.

And ep 14:

"in my head, in my eyes, in my heart there are all of your various expressions" I loved what he said. I wished he would say it to her. They are too cute together. I love PP because there would be parts that make your heart flutter.

I love his picture poses. And him being drunk is wonderful. MHR mom is also so cute. I hope it ends well. I hope they get together. They can't make us sad!!

OMG, I wrong! I wished I wasn't!!! So sad for MHR and her fam.

I think PP deserves to be top 2 on Wed-Thurs slot. I didn't get into Cinderella's sister. PP just got booted because of their age and no idol or flower boy :( It is just the most amazing drama. I'm praising it so much so that hopefully whoever reads this thread will totally want to go and watch it :D. I didn't like In Woo at first, but I am in love with his character. I thought MHR was over the top, but I love her character. They are an amazing cast, every single person. The mom, dad, Jenny, the witnesses, stalker, chief. The writer is awesome, everything is perfect in this drama. The setting, the mystery, the cases, the directing, omg everything!!

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
It ended :( & :) I have go to say that everyone who reads this has got to watch this drama!! It is beautifully directed. Had me fooled @ the end even though my predictions were right. I told my sister that I thought the congressman had something to do with it and I was right, he was involved somehow, but the cliffhanger last week had me fooled that her dad killed someone. Yes! The dad was innocent!! I should become a detective :p

I love MHR and SIW's relationship and their development. It's the best! Too bad no kissing scene at the end or a wedding. But, they finally got their couple picture that MHR wanted. An Yoon and Jin!! Yay! The cutest :)

Even though I gave away some things to people who haven't watched yet, it is still not everything that was involved in this drama. So please watch it. I will definitely watch this again :) Shinee @ the end :)

Natsume

sarNie Adult
OMG. I loved ep 13! It was the best episode ever! Ahh! I want that alarm clock. Even though I don't know Korean, I wouldn't mind hearing his voice on that thing, even if it is calling MHR, I just love his voice.And ep 14:"in my head, in my eyes, in my heart there are all of your various expressions" I loved what he said. I wished he would say it to her. They are too cute together. I love PP because there would be parts that make your heart flutter.I love his picture poses. And him being drunk is wonderful. MHR mom is also so cute. I hope it ends well. I hope they get together. They can't make us sad!!OMG, I wrong! I wished I wasn't!!! So sad for MHR and her fam.I think PP deserves to be top 2 on Wed-Thurs slot. I didn't get into Cinderella's sister. PP just got booted because of their age and no idol or flower boy :( It is just the most amazing drama. I'm praising it so much so that hopefully whoever reads this thread will totally want to go and watch it :D. I didn't like In Woo at first, but I am in love with his character. I thought MHR was over the top, but I love her character. They are an amazing cast, every single person. The mom, dad, Jenny, the witnesses, stalker, chief. The writer is awesome, everything is perfect in this drama. The setting, the mystery, the cases, the directing, omg everything!!
I couldn't agree more :rolleyes:

I don't really know what to say but... I just love this drama!!
After watching the whole drama, I just feel satisfied...
I've enjoyed every second of it, from the start to the end, no draggy part at all! :p

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
iS tHIS dRAmA gOod??
wHat's iT abOUt???
:blink: :blink:
Yes! It is good :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYQqU8HwwC4 - a fan made vid that I found on youtube.

Ma Hye Ri is a woman who just graduated law school. She's pretty much spoiled and skips out on important things to get the shoes that she wants. She'll do whatever it takes. Then she meets Seo In Woo is a lawyer who never loses a case. Ma Hye Ri gets a job as a prosecutor, but she's stuck in her ways; very naive. People kept saying the beginning reminds them of legally blonde. Lawyer Seo basically is like a stalker in the drama. A very handsome and sexy stalker. He wants something out of MHR, but you have to watch to figure out why he does the things he does. Ma Hye Ri matures throughout the drama and it's great to see that change in her. And can't get enough of Lawyer Seo In Woo :p

mai92

sarNie Adult
Yes! It is good :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYQqU8HwwC4 - a fan made vid that I found on youtube.

Ma Hye Ri is a woman who just graduated law school. She's pretty much spoiled and skips out on important things to get the shoes that she wants. She'll do whatever it takes. Then she meets Seo In Woo is a lawyer who never loses a case. Ma Hye Ri gets a job as a prosecutor, but she's stuck in her ways; very naive. People kept saying the beginning reminds them of legally blonde. Lawyer Seo basically is like a stalker in the drama. A very handsome and sexy stalker. He wants something out of MHR, but you have to watch to figure out why he does the things he does. Ma Hye Ri matures throughout the drama and it's great to see that change in her. And can't get enough of Lawyer Seo In Woo :p
tHanKs!
sOunDs vERy iNtERestING!!..
:):):)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahaha.. im barely on ep 6.. but i paused on this drama for a few days already...

but readin the comments.. it got me excited to continue watching.. i kinda stopped because i wasn't sure if ma hye ri was gonna get with se in woo or not.. lmao.. but seeing that they'll get together.. or be together.. i'll be happy to continue it XD..

park shi hoo makes such a cute hot lawyer.. i've loved him ever since iljimae ^_____________^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
dayum!!! iono if it's just me but.. dayum!!! when SIW kissed MHR at the end of ep 7 .. it was hot!!! u could totally see his smile there as he went in.. wahahaha.. i so wished it was me there.. whooooo... park shi hoo is freaken adorable & mysterious!! <3 him..

i shall be making a gif scene of that kiss if im not lazy.. hahaha.. XD

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Best drama of 2010!-- I haven't fallen in love with a Kdrama in awhile and i'm still having withdrawals from In Woo and Hye Ri. The director's cut dvd is out now and i'll be getting mine in the mail very soon!! I can't wait to watch the muffin couple relive their story.^^ PSH+KSY fighting!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
T_T i just got done finishing the drama.. im so sad that it's over.. T_T
it's totally one of my fave korean drama this year.. or so far for this year since i really havent been watching much..

i'm like totally head over heels for park shi hoo at the moment.. i loved him in iljimae.. but i was too sidetracked with my other hubby lee jun ki in there.. gosh.. i've grown to love him so much lol XD... he's so adorable and everything!!!

i think this is the first time i've ever seen the actress in a drama lol.. i find her very cute and lovable.. XD..

im so loving seo in woo & ma hye ri!!!!

iono but.. this was like one of the first drama that i saw so much action kissing lmao.. it was hot!!! and unbelievable lol.. ahaha... <3

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omfg.. call me a fool but the lady who play jenny was park jung ah...!!! ahhh !! no wonder the whole time while watching pp i was like damn... she looks like someone.. but who.. and bam.. it was park jung ah indeed.. i feel so dumb despite being a fan of jewelry yet for so long.. ahh.. dummy me.. anyways i hope to see more of park jung ah's work in the future ^_^..

aigoo.. i miss MHR & SIW..