[SBS] My Love From The Stars

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
cecilia said:
My favorite of scene from today episode is when he froze everything around them and kissed her in MATRIX time.
Thanks for the heads up ceci....more kisses. This is such a great concept! The younger peek w older nek. It works, this young actor is quite handsome and like his serious acting

cecilia

Staff member
He's very n'ek .. sacrificing his love to keep her protect in the best he thinks he's able to do.  I love that he choose to have a life with her after Thursday episode! Curious to know what she'll do next week now that she learned his true identity.

cecilia

Staff member
Favorite scene from today episode .. when she fake out that she's in dangerous at the mountain .. he actually came to her rescue (although, he hid from behind) Proven his theory to her that he's not an alien (before she saw his photo at the museum) !!!!

Ah, i also love how he REFUSED to sell his condo when he found out that HK was the young man who wants to buy it -- talk about jealousy lmao

cecilia

Staff member
If you can't get enough of these two, go and watch their old movie 'THE THIEVES.' It was pretty awesome for me. MY only problem is that .. there was not enough scenes of them together!!!!!___!!!!!!! 

*Boy, i wish he pulls her to kiss as hard as that in MY LOVE FROM THE STAR!

If you have NETFLIX, you can watch it there with better quality and subtitle.

but if you don't, you can catch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3V8MOWSA2CA

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
20 epis. I was thinkin' they should've ended it because when they extend it is always dumb fillers. Hopefully the rest of this defies the odds and make the ending well worth 20 epis :) I like her ex friend, but not in this drama. She doesn't deserve a good ending regardless of whether 'everyone' should feel sorry for her because she was always supporting. She doesn't see how much her friend has helped her in the past and doesn't accept it. Such a ____.  Anyways, I loved when he went online and started defending her haha. I loved her bookstore friend who started off dissing her and now defending her, that's a true friend right there lol.

cecilia

Staff member
^Me too .. i also love that part when he texted her to ask her how she's doing .. but end up pressing 'i miss you' to send instead lol

Here's a few more caps from their movie 'THE THIEVES' .. sorry, for going off topic -- it's related to them in some way, right? :wub:

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Oh my!  He's so jelly!!  Love it.  I like the fact that he's like, excuse me who's older here?  Speak to me with respect....they are so cute together! So they are extending the episodes, I hope it's HEA....I'd still continue to watch though if not....

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Now that it's come to an end... I have MLFTS withdrawals. :(
I love that they both sacrificed for each other.
It was super sad when he was saying his farewells by telling her what not to do when he's gone... and then she turns
around and he's gone. 3 years without any contact from the person you love is a long painful time.
I think the ending made sense. It wasn't HEA with kids and a promise of a lifetime, but it was good enough.
At least it didn't end with DMJ leaving forever and never coming back.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I decided to watch this! Still didn't really dig the sci-fi thing, but it was doable.
I must say though, I LOVE Ji Hyun and Soo Hyun. Their chemistry is awesome! The way they cuddle and everything is just so natural and....too cute. The scriptwriters are really good at pulling us in with those gazillion kisses! Haha. Love the last one of course.

I was left a little depressed with the open ending, but I wasn't hoping for any fairytale ending, considering he's an alien, so I guess I'm okay with it. I'll just not imagine what life will be like for Song Yi when she grows old and he doesn't.....sad.

cecilia

Staff member
lol - i'm so immerse into their love story .. i forgot about old age lol
But i think .. even when she's old, he will still loves her like he has always for the past 400+years 
Society will turn eyes at them .. but beside that, their love will survive all sort of wrecks 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
cecilia said:
lol - i'm so immerse into their love story .. i forgot about old age lol
But i think .. even when she's old, he will still loves her like he has always for the past 400+years 
Society will turn eyes at them .. but beside that, their love will survive all sort of wrecks 

She's older than him to begin with anyway. HAHA.

cecilia

Staff member
^I don't mind their 'real age' differences .. they look compatible to me since THE THIEVES lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
cecilia said:
^I don't mind their 'real age' differences .. they look compatible to me since THE THIEVES lol

Me neither. I think they're VERY COMPATIBLE! I don't mind seeing them together again, HEHE.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just don't know. I can't seem to finish any of Kim Soo Hyun's dramas or movies. I tried Dream High, Moon Embrace Sun, and this. But got to admit, this is the furthest I went with a KSH drama, 13 episode in and the very last episode.

I don't find Ji Hyun pretty like before. She no longer has those adorable cheeks in My Sassy Girl and Windstruck. Sadly those are the only two movies I have seen of hers. After rewatching My Sassy Girl, I don't know why I liked it so much in the past and how popular it was. 

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
cant believe ive never seen this drama...itz sooooo addicting....im laughing and crying all over the place....im still immensely heart broken about the ending but the rest of the drama was superb!!