[SBS] My Love From The Stars

fantastic_27

''SMTown'

Trailer here: http://www.viki.com/videos/1024651v-trailer-1

Summary:

Do Min-Joon is an alien who landed on Earth 400 years ago during the Joseon Dynasty period. Do Min-Joon possesses a near perfect appearance and enhanced physical abilities involving his vision, hearing and speed.
Do Min-Joon holds a cynical view to human beings, but he falls in love with actress Cheon Song-Yi.

------>>http://asianwiki.com/You_Who_Came_From_the_Stars

Airing: December 18th, 2013 (After Heirs)
Time Slot: Weds-Thurs
Eps: N/A

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
huajaikaungtur said:
Agree with you Phatman.
They look good together and I adore KSH but the whole alien thing isn't catching my attention.
Yeah, SciFi isn't my thing.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Sci-Fi is totally my cup of tea! Actually, I love all genres except full blown romance. -> RomCom yes.
I've been on a Sci-Fi adventure these past two weeks.
I think I'll watch this. + I miss KSH's face. He's so... handsome. ^-^ An added bonus is the feact that Yoo In Na is in this.
I wish she was paired with KSH. But I guess I'll have to see how him and JJH pairs up.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
My friend showed me the poster of this drama and I knew I've seen the actress somewhere. She has aged and lost her baby fat so I almost couldn't recognize her. I'm more use to seeing her play as a mean tomboy who beats men up hahaha gotta love My Sassy Girl and WindstruckT________T

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
phatman said:
I think Kim Soo Hyun and Jeon Ji Hyun look very cute together, but I'm not digging the storyline...  :thumbdown:
Lol , right after I read it I wa hook up , I'm into both Sci-Fi and time traveling theme. It totally caught my attention. Give it a try you'll love. It's very funny since the character Kim soo Hyung plays is so serious and he makes it funny. The main girl she's beautiful (but I feel like she got plastic surgery bc she is really beautiful) it's a good story and it's ratings r 41.7% it's really good !

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fantastic_27 said:
Lol , right after I read it I wa hook up , I'm into both Sci-Fi and time traveling theme. It totally caught my attention. Give it a try you'll love. It's very funny since the character Kim soo Hyung plays is so serious and he makes it funny. The main girl she's beautiful (but I feel like she got plastic surgery bc she is really beautiful) it's a good story and it's ratings r 41.7% it's really good !
I watched bit of episode one. The quality is superb. I'm still not into the sci-fi theme, but I'll wait until everything airs to watch it. Hehe.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
A lot of my friends are watching this drama and I've seen a few MVs of it, looks good even though I'm not such a big fan of Sci-fi.
Hopefully, it'll interest me. I just need to find time to start episode one :D

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sci-Fi's like this don't usually have happy endings, no? Haha. All I can guess is that he's gonna go back to his planet and then she's gonna meet a guy who looks just like him and we're gonna be left with that open ending. HAHAHA. This ain't any spoiler or anything, I hope. 

cecilia

Staff member
I could careless about the Sci-fi theme .. i just love seeing them together. Professor DMJ, I want to be in your class!

*I'm addicted to this .. wish it airs everyday!

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Not going to lie..LOVE THIS.  Very Intriguing! Mr. Alien is so cute and mysterious and SERIOUS!  Love the chemistry and I like the different plot line.  "Fingers-crossed" for HEA!!!!

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I like that this is every drama put into one lol. The heirs and Rooftop parodies. Clever storyline. And gosh, he's only two years younger than me so I don't feel like a perve for thinking the main guy is really attractive.

cecilia

Staff member
Today episode was so so good! Curious how CY will proceed tomorrow now that she discovered the chip light cover from her car in his waste basket .. can't wait!  The night sure is going to be long since there's no preview too *sigh*

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Umm little off topic butThat little gif there w them GIllian looks like YEH at this angle...so cannot wait until next episodes!