[SBS] My Girlfriend is a Gumiho

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^it's hard to be in the doctor's shoe -- i like his protective side -- i feel sad for his one side love story but still hopeful for him to be with Miho as well.

I'm torn between -- can't root for any of the men --
After this week, I am team Dae Woong all the way!

fun

Expired Sarnie
i had a my girlfriend is a gumiho marathon ep. 5-11. finally caught up after being caught up to baking king by the way waiting on the very last episode for subtitles.

why why why!!! korean drama first kissing scene has to always be at the end of an episode!!! that really pisses me off lol!!! ugh! mi ho is the only human like person in this drama!!! i dont know why she wants to become human!!! it too me 6 episode to realize who the noona was. she's nam ju from loving you 1000 times but she was only annoying and evil in the beginning! i do feel bad for her, people are attacking her saying she's ugly. i think she's cute but her rotten character makes me want to puke. i hope she reunites with suju heechul in the future.

fun

Expired Sarnie
just finished ep 12... it was so sweet but toward the end of the epi, it got all depressing!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Going to watch episode 13 and 14 tonight no matter what. It has to be my first priory lol. I guess my lakorns that I need to catch up on has to wait =(

fun

Expired Sarnie
for ep 13 and 14 grab lots of tissues.

the little fox bead ahahaha. i knew there was going to be a misunderstanding when she rubbed her stomach ahaha. but it lasted pretty sort...

the part where she was about to rape him ahahah loved that scene. ahahaha. she thinks about it all the time.

and then BAM it gets really depressing.

that min woo... that's his face name right. omg he may be hot but i literally hate him!!! i want to strangle him to death. he's cruel. just the thought of it makes me boil mad. i hate how he keeps saying human are cruel... we are not all cruel!!! he is manipulating her. he cannot undo the past. he just doesnt understand love. that kid need some help. didnt he learn from the past yet he does it again.

most likely this wont have a tragic ending. hong sisters dont roll that way... i just hope they dont lol...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^I totally agree with you about Dong Joo (Minwoo).
I'm just gonna post my thoughts I had for my blog here, hope you don't mind:

I've noticed a habit with dramas, they start the week on a very high note, then end it on an extremely low one. But in Korean dramas, there are no gray areas, they don't make compromises, they get you on Cloud 9 then drop you flat on the ground without any notice. I was finally able to to watch episode 13, after reading recaps for it on dramabeans, while I was out of town. Last week ended with Dae Woong and Mi Ho vowing to protect each other, and this week ends with both of them vowing to never die for each other. This is exactly what you think, Dae Woong finally finds out what Mi Ho finally knows.

This week, Mi Ho knows about both of their fates and she decides to give up her own life in order to protect Dae Woong. After all, the only reason why she wanted to become human was because she felt Dae Woong would love her. But now she's completely content with knowing Dae Woong really likes her, even if it is for 51 more days. At this point, Dae Woongis finally willing to put his all into the relationship, because he realizes that Mi Ho trusts him with her life, and he wants her to be able to have one, with him. He asks her out on an official date, and she willingly accepts.

He takes her for some ice cream, and instead of buying her normal flavors, he buys her flavors: cow=brown, chicken=yellow, pig=pink. He sees a couple, the same ones that Mi Ho learned her love arrows from on their fake date, and tries to express his feelings for Mi Ho in similar ways. He basically does what she tried to do the last time, but she barely notices LOL. It's funny to see the tables turned, to watch Dae Woong try to get Mi Ho's attention with cute signs of affection, only to get overlooked. Serves him right for last time.

They take a walk by a fountain with lights, and Dae Woong shows Mi Ho how to make a wish. She wishes that Dae Woong won't be too hurt once she's gone, that he'll never forget her, and to occasionally call out her name so that she can always remain in his heart.

They go back to the loft where Mi Ho sees that Dae Woong has added her name to her life plans. She takes the paper down, telling him she was rushing into things, and that she just wants to focus on the next 50 days, which kind of disappoints Dae Woong. So he starts sharing his thoughts on their future, of spending seasons and holidays with her, while Mi Ho is imagining it. He asks her specifically about the things she would want to do and the first thing she mentions is going to the zoo. Daewoong subtly tries to reject the idea, but ends up compromising.

The next day, Mi Ho goes to see Dong Joo, just to find where he put his dagger. That confirms Dong Joo's suspicions because he remembered her watching him when he put it away the last time. It upsets him when he realizes Mi Ho is willing to kill herself just to protect Dae Woong. He points out that even if she dies, Daewoong will just move on and love someone else, that he won't be devoted to her forever. I think in a way, he is kind of letting her know that no human can be as devoted as he as been to Gil-Dal. He just rains on her parade, bursts her bubble, like he always does with every negative hypothetical situation possible. She ends up discouraged and begins to doubt Dae Woong's devotion. I think she takes Dong Joo's words to heart everytime, because she trusts him, and she feels they have something in common. If she didn't care about him, she wouldn't take his words to heart all the time. That's what I love about her, even though Dong Joo is trying to separate her and Dong Joo, she's still his friend and she still trusts him, something Dong Joo needs to learn about people in general. I feel that she's more human than any real humans in the show. She's more caring, honest, loyal, thoughtful, and selfless than anyone on the show. Everyone has had their selfish moments, but not her, she has always thought of Dae Woong and everyone else, that's why I love her character so much. She's supposed to be some monster, but she's a lot more innocent and trusting than humans.

When she gets to the loft, she starts asking Dae Woong hypothetical life or death questions like: if we were hanging off a cliff and there is only one rope, would you let me have that rope? He doesn't take her seriously, so he responds with jokes. It's strange, normally he answers her questions truthfully because he knows she takes everything he says literally, but now he is always joking her. I think it's because he thinks she knows how he feels about her, when she doesn't. At this point, all she wants is to hear him tell her he would save her first, without having to tell him the truth. Even as humans, hypothetical questions lead to dangerous territory. People will always respond hypothetically, because the questions all depend on the person asking more than the situation.

The next day, she gets mad at him for not remembering minor details that she remembers about their relationship, especially about her wanting to go to the zoo, so she storms off. She only sees that Dae Woong can't even remember the simple but significant things when it comes to her. She doesn't know that humans never really remember those things. I think it's great that this drama pointed out that the simple things in life are the most significant. It shouldn't be overlooked because once that person is gone, you will always wish you took the time to pay more attention to those minor details and joys in life. She goes to see the chicken shop ajuhmma and asks her if people move on after they've lost a loved one and the ajuhmma points out that people have to move on, that they can't live their lives in mourning, it's not doing anything for the dead or the living.</div><div></div><div>She goes back to the loft but Dae Woong has locked her out and refuses to let her see him. Mi Ho apologizes but feels Dae Woong is angry with her, so she bursts open the door and sees that Dae Woong is packing a lunch for their trip to the zoo. Afterwards, they go to dinner at Daewoong's grandfather's house. Dae Woong uses it as an attempt to get Mi Ho back on her life plan. Mi Ho then finds out how Dae Woong truly feels about her when the grandfather told her how special she must be for Dae Woong to go to the zoo with her. He tells her that when Dae Woong was little, his parents got into a car accident on their way back from the zoo, and that was how he lost them. He tells her that ever since then, Dae Woong was never able to go anywhere near the zoo. It pleased the grandpa to see Mi Ho have such a positive affect on his grandson, but it only made Mi Ho feel guilty. All she wanted was to make memories with Dae Woong, but she didn't realize how painful it must have been for him.

Dae Woong had planned to take Mi Ho with him while he was filming in China, but Dong Joo ends up finding out through Hye In, and then tells her the risk of Dae Woong helping Mi Ho. She stops Dae Woong from meeting Mi Ho at the airport and tells him the whole truth that Dong Joo was keeping. Instead of running away, he goes to Mi Ho. Meanwhile, Dong Joo finds Mi Ho waiting and tells her that Dae Woong knows about losing his life without the bead. He tells her to let go of her idea of love (I swear, he is the poster boy for pessimism). He tries to convince her again how unfaithful and untrustworthy humans are when it comes to love. That is partly true even in real life. But then, he is half-human, so does that mean he is only half-devoted? Well, Dong Joo wants to take Mi Ho to Japan, since it's convenient they're at the airport, but Mi Ho finds the opportunity to run away from him.

She runs out of the airport and starts to walk away, but Dae Woong sees her from across the road and calls out to her. He tells her that he doesn't accept that either one of them has to die. He tells her to take the bead from him right now, so they can decide their own fates and not let fate decide for them.

They can bear with the consequences and that if they live or die, then they'll do it together. He's not sure of what will happen, but is just satisfied that Dong Joon won't know either. They say they love each other and that they promise to not die for the other person, which is when Dae Woong kisses Mi Ho, and she retrieves the bead.

Okay, I may have been on the fence about how I felt about Dong Joo, but now I'm sure that I definitely don't like him. At first, I was happy that he was so helpful and kind to Mi Ho. I commended him for being able to accept Mi Ho and tried to protect her, but ever since he found out she's a part of who Gil-Dal used to be, he's been completely selfish. He keeps saying he doesn't want history to repeat itself, of the gumiho he betrayed that died because of the betrayal from a human she loved, so he wants to avoid that, right? Well, he learned the wrong lesson. He learned that humans can not be trusted because they are selfish, and I can't believe he's basing his general view on one guy from over a thousand years ago. I get that he feels guilty, but no one told him to kill Gil-Dal, he chose to. What he should have learned is that he doesn't really know what's best, not for Gil-Dal, and definitely not for Mi Ho. He should have learned to respect someone's decision on how they want to live their life and focus on his own. If he truly loved or cared for either gumihos, then he should want them happy. He makes decisions for Mi Ho and tries to convince her that it's right. I understand that he wants to protect Mi Ho, but not at the risk of her happiness. I don't get why he refuses to see that her love is more important to her than anything in the world, maybe because his kind of love is the selfish kind. I hate people like his character, making decisions for someone so easily when they're not the ones that has to live with the consequences. Dae Woong and Mi Ho are the ones in the relationship, risking their lives for each other, what does that have anything to do with him? A gumiho wanting to become human for love, and a human accepting a gumiho to love, they deserve to be happy.

After reading recaps for episode 14 on dramabeans, I don't want to actually watch it until the last two episodes finish airing, because it does not end well, and I don't want to be left in tears with no way to console me. All I have to say is that I hate Dong Joo. I hate that instead of Dong Joo seeing Dae Woong's true love for Mi Ho and helping them out, he uses that to split them up. What a bastard! I'm sorry, but if Dong Joo doesn't sacrifice his life to save Mi Ho, then I'm gonna be pissed. I mean, what's the point in living for over a thousand years only to isolate yourself from the world? He is half human and half a damn mystery, why doesn't he give his half human part to Mi Ho so she can get to live in the world with the man she loves? That's the only thing he can do to redeem himself with Gil-Dal, Mi Ho, and me too.

fun

Expired Sarnie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqQoJ_D1okI

this might be a happy ending after all. at least that's what im hoping for.

episode 15... is so depressing. minwoo is selfish still. i dont think he can redeem himself to me unless he saves mi ho and let her live with the one she loves!!!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Sorry it's so long, it's for my blog, and I didn't want to have to cut stuff out.

I knew it!!! I knew Dong Joo wanted Mi Ho all to himself. He sees her as his second chance of love, and I have never hated his character more than in this episode.

In episode 15, it continues with Dae Woong thinking Mi Ho is gone, and Mi Ho wandering around pretty close to where Dae Woong is. He hears the name Park Sun Joo, and automatically assumes it’s Mi Ho…too bad he got the wrong girl, because Mi Ho happened to be just across the street. I hate the moments in dramas where the main characters are so close to each other, but don’t realize the other person is there. It happens A LOT in this episode that it gets a little frustrating to watch.

So Mi Ho goes to Dong Joo’s place, and they talk about having Mi Ho show Dae Woong that she is living a well and happy life by inviting him to their wedding…I know! I couldn’t believe it, I mean, I figured as much, but it’s still as shocking. It seems that Mi Ho is still not well, but then Dong Joo keeps talking about how Mi Ho should just let go and live her life. Mi Ho then goes into Dong Joo’s basement to get a look at her bead. So she no longer has the bead inside her, but Dong Joo isn’t aware of it.

What I hate about Dong Joo is that he refuses to see how clearly unhappy Mi Ho is with him. As if somehow she could just stop loving Dae Woong and move on with her life. What makes me angry is that, if she actually is well, then why can’t she go be with Dae Woong? Or if she is dying, how is it easier to just go away and let Dae Woong misunderstand that she’s happy when in fact she is slowly dying? I’m completely confused at this point. Dong Joo is the only one happy and making plans for his future with Mi Ho, while both she and Dae Woong are clearly miserable.

Dae Woong takes Dong Ja out for a walk since his aunt is planning her wedding to the director, and he goes into the store for a second, but Dong Ja ends up running towards Mi Ho. We find out that Mi Ho has been going to the park by Dae Woong’s house everyday just so she could see Dong Ja, and she’s feeding and talking to Dong Ja, wishing it were a fox so she could find out about Dae Woong. Right when Mi Ho leaves, Dae Woong realizes Dong Ja is missing and looks for her. He finds her, but the dog won’t move and then just runs off, which is perfect because both Mi Ho and Dae Woong get to see each other for the first time. It is obviously awkward between the both of them, but mostly Dae Woong wants to find out if Mi Ho is okay. They talk for a bit to realize that Dong Ja is gone, so they both try to look for her. Dae Woong calls his grandpa and realizes Dong Ja made her way home. That cute little dog probably wanted to give the lovers some time alone.

Mi Ho is still upset and suggests they go look for Dong Ja together. I’m thinking Dae Woong would agree, so they could spend more time together, but that only makes Dae Woong question if Mi Ho is really okay. Dae Woong asks Mi Ho why she can’t just smell for Dong Ja, and she comes up with an excuse that there are too many dogs around and it confuses her. Then he asks if she heard the conversation between him and his grandfather since she wasn’t that far away from him, then she responds by saying their surrounding is too loud. He starts to question her about her powers and she tries to leave but he grabs her wrist. She tells him to let her go, only for him to realize she didn’t use her strength to get out of his grip. She just comes up with an excuse that people are around, and she doesn’t want them to see her take down a man and think she’s a monster, like what he called her. Ouch, she used what he had to say to her to leave against him. He’s not convinced that she’s better, so he ends up following her, hoping he’ll get to see her tail at night. He keeps coming up with excuses to stay with her longer, like having her buy him meat and soda…It’s cute to see Dae Woong be the stalker this time around. I like how they took the story to the beginning, and having Dae Woong do the things Mi Ho did when she was first following him. He follows her to the bus stop and pretend to not feel well, which concerns Mi Ho, but she realizes that he’s lying once he mentions her bead.

Dae Woong is worried about Mi Ho, but there’s nothing he could do about it. On top of that, everyone in his life knows about Mi Ho’s wedding with Dong Joo but him. Mi Ho starts feeling pain from her next death, but hides it from Dong Joo. He catches her in his basement, where he finds out that she is still dying. But that doesn’t stop him from continuing with their wedding. They go to check out their wedding hall the next day, at the same time Dae Woong is going with his aunt to check out her wedding hall. Dae Woong finally sees Mi Ho with Dong Joo, and finally realizes that they are getting married. He’s extremely hurt, realizing on his own that she is living well without him, so he doesn’t have to worry about her. Mi Ho tells him that she will be leaving after her wedding, so he should go so they can say good-bye. Dae Woong rejects her invitation, and she just says good-bye to him there. Of course, her good-bye really means she never will see him again because she will no longer exist.

At Dong Joo’s, Mi Ho flips through an album of pictures of Dae Woong, showing that she went to China to watch him film. This is something even Dong Joo wasn’t aware of. She then realizes she wants her photo album, which she left at the action school, she tells Dong Joo she needs to get it, but he tries to stop her. He’s asking her to just let all those things go and move on, but she tells him she can’t. He’s subtly asking if there’s a chance she could forget Dae Woong and move on with him, but she clearly shows him that she can’t. It is so obvious that she will love Dae Woong until the day she dies, but he refuses to see it, thinking that by living with her for eternity, that she’d somehow change her mind or something.

Meanwhile, Sun Nyeo goes through pictures from China and spots Mi Ho in one of them. She shows Hye In and Byung Soo who say it is impossible, and Dae Woong gets a hold of it and realizes Mi Ho was actually with him in China. Mi Ho goes to the action school and sees all her things that remind her of Dae Woong and wanted to take them all with her, but ends up just taking the album. She goes to the countdown board and crosses off the days that have passed. She hears someone at the door and rushes to hide in the bathroom. Then finds out Dae Woong is in the room, but she doesn’t know he’s looking for the album too. He sees the board with the days crossed off and pretends to leave. As Mi Ho leaves the room, she runs into Dae Woong outside.

He confronts her about being in China and that she isn’t getting better, but she tries to deny everything. Dae Woong is insistent on wanting to see her tails, which makes her run away, but he catches up to her in the gym. He keeps asking her to show her tails, and she decided to stop running and to just show him. She takes a few steps back and lets him see her one and only tail. She tells him she couldn’t stop it, and that she will disappear.

What I liked seeing in this episode was how different Mi Ho has become because of Dae Woong. She was someone who couldn’t really lie, she was too innocent to, and if people paid attention, they could tell she was lying. But now, practically everything out of her mouth was a lie. It was weird to see how cold she was towards Dae Woong when all through out the drama she was always so loving and affectionate. I think she learned that from him, knowing that he left her so that she could get better, and she knew how he would feel to know that she wasn’t getting better. She was someone who would cry whenever Dae Woong left her, but now that he refuses to leave her, and now that she’s dying, she has become stronger than ever. She is losing all her strength, but she is emotionally stronger than she used to be. I think it’s because she has accepted her fate, and is just waiting for her last day on earth. She’s putting on a brave face because she doesn’t want to upset the people that care about her.

In the last episode, Dae Woong chose to leave Mi Ho because he loves her so much that he wanted her to leave…but in this episode, it shows that Mi Ho loves Dae Woong so much that she can’t live without him. She was willing to let him believe she was happy and well with someone else, instead of letting him know that she was slowly dying.

This is the one thing I hate about dramas, no matter what country it is from. Every time one person has to die, they always leave the person they love in order to spare them pain from having to watch them die. It isn’t strength to leave a person you love so they won’t get hurt from your death. What anyone should do, in fantasy or reality, is to face it together. Whether it be a month or a year, you should stay by the people you love. You should spend your last remaining days with them so both of you can have peace. It is much worse to lose someone you love and not be there to say good-bye. The person dying may get peace from knowing the person they love isn’t around to see them in such a weak state, but the person that is suffering the loss would feel so much more pain and regret.

I really hope this ends well, because it doesn’t seem like it will. Surprisingly, the most selfish person through out this drama is Dong Joo. Mi Ho, the “monster”, was the most caring and thoughtful person in the whole drama. Dae Woong did take advantage of Mi Ho at the beginning, but at least he felt guilty about it. At least whenever she was upset, he was there to cheer her up and comfort her. Hye In was one absolute b****, but at least she genuinely cared about Dae Woong, she was plenty jealous and vindictive, but at least she cared about someone other than herself. But Dong Joo, he had his own motives behind everything he did, and none of which were actually to help Mi Ho. If he cared about her, he wouldn’t have tried so hard to split her up with Dae Woong knowing how much they both loved each other. He would have seen how miserable she was and let her be with the person she loves. But even to the very end, like I mentioned in my last post, he tries to hold on for desperate life, hoping to redeem himself from his past mistake, at the risk of Mi Ho’s happiness.

I’m really hoping he actually does try to redeem himself the right way, and I hope that it is possible for him to give Mi Ho his half-human side. I don’t know how that will work, but they better work it out somehow. That’s not fair for Dong Joo to live twice, while two gumihos die because of his selfishness.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Tell me about, I was frustrated watching No Min Woo’s scenes. He can see that what he does make Mi Ho unhappy, but he still insist. Like you mentioned, in almost every drama when someone esp leads is about to die, they pretend to be happy for the sake of their love ones. But what pisses me off she doesn’t notice that she will also be hurting Dong Joo; although I cannot stand him. Why are they so irrational?

My theory of her living is simple (thinking about it), in the beginning, Dae Woong was seen with Mi Ho calling out to him, she wanted to eat meat lol… and then he tells his story of his Gumiho girlfriend.

fun

Expired Sarnie
happy ending... watched without sub this morning before class. now currently waiting on the completed sub version.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
it ended today? I need to catch up. won't be able to until sunday :( Maybe I'll just skim and watch the end. Glad the ending is happy, kinda figured it would be since it's a romantic comedy. lol.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Tell me about, I was frustrated watching No Min Woo’s scenes. He can see that what he does make Mi Ho unhappy, but he still insist. Like you mentioned, in almost every drama when someone esp leads is about to die, they pretend to be happy for the sake of their love ones. But what pisses me off she doesn’t notice that she will also be hurting Dong Joo; although I cannot stand him. Why are they so irrational?

My theory of her living is simple (thinking about it), in the beginning, Dae Woong was seen with Mi Ho calling out to him, she wanted to eat meat lol… and then he tells his story of his Gumiho girlfriend.

His character's selfishness did bother me, but he did redeem himself in the end, and it wrapped up nicely for him.

My last blog post for this drama:

It has finally come to an end, although, I wish there were more to watch. This definitely has become one of my all-time favorite dramas, with the right amount of comedy and drama. To utter the same words as my niece, "Is there a sequel?" I wish...how great would it be to have "My Child is a Gumiho"? LOL

I would normally recap the episode, but I really don't want to spoil it for anyone. This is a drama that shouldn't be spoiled. Whoever comes across my blog, even ten or twenty years from now, I want them to be able to watch this episode with no indication on how it ends...because I want you to enjoy the experience. The whole, "is she going to die?" aspect of this whole drama.

There wasn't a lot I was sure of in regards to this drama. I wasn't sure where it was heading, and what was going to happen next, but one thing I am sure of is that this is one definitely true love story...between two beings who are literally worlds apart, but still able to love each other unconditionally and sacrificially.

This has to be one of my favorite scenes between Dong Joo and Dae Woong, because it finally opens up Dong Joo's eyes about Dae Woong, and especially about love. Dong Joo tells Dae Woong that the only way Mi Ho can live is if he takes the bead and holds it in his body to give it the rest of his human ki. After 100 days, Dong Joo would return for the bead. Dong Joo was shocked to see that Dae Woong, without questions or hesitation, practically took a one-shot of the bead. Then firmly tells Dong Joo to come back for it. The look on Dong Joo's face was priceless, because he expected Dae Woong to not do it. This whole time he spent it telling Mi Ho that her love was just a fantasy, but he got to see for his own eyes what Dae Woong was willing to do for love. It wasn't love for just anyone, but something completely not human.

It was so heart wrenching when Mi Ho tells Dae Woong to close his eyes and pretend that it is all a dream, so that when he opens his eyes, it won't hurt. She keeps telling him to pretend it all was a really really good dream.

The most heartbreaking thing he said at this moment was, "If this was all a dream, then why does it hurt so much?" Then he just cries himself to sleep...

That's the extent I'm willing to share, so you can see how extremely tragic their love story is, and also how life-changing love can be, no matter who it is you choose to love. Dae Woong was upset when he found out that even after leaving Mi Ho, she was still dying, and you can see the regret in his eyes for not using that time wisely. I have never seen a man in a drama cry this way, like you could really see that his heart was breaking. I have to give props to Lee Seung Gi for being an extremely talented actor and also for Shin Min Ah for playing a very convincing gumiho. I couldn't picture any two actors that could even come close to filling their shoes for this role. There were A LOT of tears in this drama, from the characters, from the viewers...but it wasn't too much. When Dae Woong or Mi Ho cried, you cried with them, feeling what they were feeling...they pulled you into who they portrayed, they made you root for them (Mi Ho) or want to smack them in the head (Dae Woong). I will definitely not forget this drama, and I am so glad that I decided to give it a chance. There is not one episode that I didn't like watching, because even the bad things were interesting to watch. I'm totally in love with this drama now!!!

SunStar

sarNie Elites
hello to any addicts of this drama!

watching the ending last week was sooooo heart wrenching! i cried buckets of tears just watching the ending itself!

anyone who hasn't seen it, YOU MUST! I GUARANTEE YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
This is a very cute video, and I love the song...Seung Gi and Minah should totally date in real life...LOL, they make a cute couple

myx

sArNieZ
luv the ending. i agree dae wong and mi ho make a cute couple. i wouldn't mind seeing them in another drama.

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
I really love this drama. I would recommend this one if you want to have comdra. This drama is my second best hongs' drama after You're Beautiful