[SBS] Mask 가면

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Cecilia I agree with you. When I feel the need to watch a dramas it'll be king2hearts. I absolutely love ha ji won as an actress.

But I also like Nice Guy, Secret and Me Too Flower. Idk I totally favor a good melodrama. I like it how kdramas they hv some of those very good melodrama that aren't too draggy. I hate draggy dramas cus I always stop watching the drama before its done airing.

cecilia

Staff member
Nice guy was a good one .. always a torture but I love love how he stands beside her through all the tough times .. i would certainly forgive and be with someone like him in the end too lol

tgamber

sarNie Adult
For half, he was a jerk. Nice guy is great but others with Kim Nam Gil like Bad Guy and Shark are train wrecks. I love love him in QSD as Lord Bidam. So childish and always yearning for attention from Deok Man.

cecilia

Staff member
I love yearning man ... it makes them extra romantic for some odd reason.

In a WITCH ROMANCE ... he was yearning for her so much until she gives him ...  

Anyway, I couldn't resist so I went and bought the amazon copy of this ... can't wait to watch it all over again lol

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Well, you must really love pets. A witch's romance is a nice remake but it won't beat my love for My Queen before it starts dragging. Ethan was such a hottie and Cheryl was adorable here. Everything was nice before the return of annoying ex.

cecilia

Staff member
I love next door neighbor love story lol Pets? I don't have any but I want a puppy someday.

I like the p'ek in Queen but the cover looks boring ... is it really that good?

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Well, Taiwan drama is good in kissing scenes at least better than a pack on lips in Kdramas. Oh, I did forget I hear Your voice with Lee Jong Seok and Lee Bo Young. It's a nice one , not much on the romance though but the guy has been in love with his noona since elementary when she testified against main villain for his dad's murder.

cecilia

Staff member
Thank you for the recommendation ... I guess my issue with noona drama is pretty boys. I don't like pretty boy drama ... They're too boyish for me. I like manly man drama because I want to fall for the p'ek without having to be reminded that they're younger than me with their physical looks lol

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
oh lol I dont like boyly man ether. I know they are older than me but somehow I like a manlier look. LOL boyly man looks kidish and makes me feel old when I'm not. 

I never finish Shark or got past episode 4. Bad Guy was a disaster but I like the ost. A Witch's Romance was actually a good drama but I didn't watch it when it aired cus I didn't like the age difference but then again, I watch it and it turn out good.

Have you tried It's Okay, It's Love? I love Gong Hyo Jin, she a pretty good actress. I mean her drama's like The Greatest Love and Master Sun who wouldn't like her. 

cecilia

Staff member
I watched it's okay that's love when it was on air .. skip around because it starts to drag a bit but yes, GHJ's dramas are usually good. I have one too many favorites from her.  Her saddest one has to be 'THANK YOU.' I lost count of how many times I cry for her in there.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Well, they even make Thank You remake with Liu Shi Shi and Ming Dao but hadn't aired yet. I like Gong Hyo Jin since Sang Doo let's go to school and Biscuit teacher days. Seriously, she's too adorable with Gong Yoo. Two of my most favorite dramas are Gong and Coffee Prince. I can't help but fall in love with cold, lonely and easily misunderstood prince of Joo Ji Hoon and I just love the sizzling chemistry between Yoon Eun Hye and Gong Yoo.

cecilia

Staff member
I didn't like Goong because he was too stoic and tired all the time. I like him in here because he actually 'pull' me in with his mysterious acting skill. He has come a long way ... 

I love Sangdoo b/c of my RAIN but aside from my bias work of her ... her other were just as great. I hardly come across any that is bad. The GREATEST LOVE was one of my favorite all time too .. it made me love Cha Seung Won :)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
LOL Goong was an okay drama. Sometime I still go back to re-watch it.  LOL Rain, he had some pretty good dramas back in the day with full house and sangdoo. I have both those dramas but now I dont feel it anymore it Rain his acting has fallen for me LOL. I loved Full House though.

cecilia

Staff member
I'm going to do another rerun on this serie sometimes this week again lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3RvLCKdZpM

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I do love this drama, I only wish the two leads had more romantic scenes. but this drama really had the feels... Soo Ae is an incredible crier and actress

cecilia

Staff member
Both of them were great .. I love p'ek and I like JJH a lot .. a lot lol

I wish they have more time together as well. I like how he lets go of his guard and allow her to ease into his life. That to me was simply beautiful and romantic .. I would certain love to spend the rest of my life with someone as cool as Min Woo.