[SBS] Mask 가면

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Well, he didn't like someone touching him and things. So, no wonder he's single. I'm confused how to use spoiler in this post after all the drama finished airing. It's the first time I like Sooae drama but I like Joo Ji Hoon. He is so tall and a little dark compared to other Kactors.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Infatuation then come :heart:...

@tgamber, you are right, he has darker complexion comparing to other Kdrama actors & his right eye is a little smaller than his left eye lol.....Lee Jong Suk is probably the lightest skinned Kdrama actor I have ever seen, I think he is lighter than me & his lips are so reddish lol.

For spoiler tab: [ spoiler]texts[ /spoiler]....make sure there are no spaces between [ & s and [ & /...the reason I have those spaces is for you to see the example.

cecilia

Staff member
I thought the same thing too .. for a germ phobia to accept a stranger like Ji Sook in his life .. it must means something. 

Tgamber,is Yong Pal good? 

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I know how to use spoiler tag. It's just everyone here supposedly finished the drama. So, I don't think I have a need to use.
@cecilia, I've mixed opinion about Yong Pal. It has charismatic Joo Won and ever lovely Kim Tae Hee. Their characters are interesting but the main storyline is really lacking.
The supposed main villain already died this week
Each character is so normal and scripted in a way. The OTP is squeal worthy. Like Mask, it's unrealistic in the main storyline.

cecilia

Staff member
Are they ever together? I saw fan made videos and all i see is her laying still in some hospital like bed while he's being a doctor walking around .. it seems boring lol

At this rate with all these bad dramas coming out ... I feel I'm running out of good ones to watch lol

Is Sly and Single Again good? I like reunion couple drama lol

Ms.Zoe

Oh I thought you don't know how to use it. I am still watching this drama....I am watching this drama at turtle pace lol. I just go ahead & put some comments in spoiler tabs just to be safe & not spoiling anything.

He is getting a little jelly now lol.

cecilia

Staff member
I like the jealous side of Min Woo .. he seems very desirable then lol

Ms.Zoe

I watched that hypothermia & skinship part lol...too short & no interaction at all lol...he is falling for her than she is falling for him, I guess most guys in dramas fall for the girls first. However, it does reveal that we have another jelly man too, he is not cute as jelly Min Woo & he is a stalker too lol.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
For Yong pal,
they got together quickly, married for partly business/to protect her and now divorced
The plotline is intriguing before she woke up but then the romance came. I think the writer must have forced out for 2 episodes extension.

cecilia

Staff member
Hm .. that still sounds boring. I won't give it a go then lol

I'm currently watching Cunning Lady ... and it's a bit too comical for me to take things serious for them but I sort of like it lol I'll do a final review of it when I'm done.

Edit: 
Cunning Lady was not as good as I thought .. it has a lot of potential to be great but sadly it didn't live up to that. I like the theme of the drama but the script and the direction was all over the places .. and too much cliche can be boring.  I suggest only watch it if you have nothing to watch lol

BTW:
I want to get this drama but I can't find the official dvd set anywhere w/English subtitle :(
Does anyone of you ladies know any other trustworthy sites that sell it beside Yesasia?

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Compared to Cunning Single Lady, I like all about my romance better. But it won't top Smile, You which is the first female lead for Lee Min Jung.

cecilia

Staff member
I have not try smile you yet but heard it drags a bit in the middle so not sure ... 

I've been recycling Mask and KING OF 2 HEARTS this past days/weeks lol I'm running out of things to watch to kill of boredom .. so please suggest some good ones for me to check out later ... please, no teeny bop lol Anything family oriented ... I like :)

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Did you mean king2heart? Family oriented? Ojakgyo bros is cute with a lit makjang. My husband got a family has this witty exchanges and both are heartwarming.

cecilia

Staff member
Yes, King2Heart was and is always a favorite of mine. I love it when he tries to sulk up to her by creating a face wash/toner kind of things for her to get her back. That was so sweet -- simply romantic.  

The rest of the dramas don't sound familiar to me. Do you by chance know who's in there? 

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Oj bros is a family drama with 3 brothers and joo won and uee are so damn cute in there. You who rolled in unexpectedly/my husband got a family has 3 sisters-in-law with Kim Nam Joo(queen of housewives), lee hee joon(yoona's street) and jo yeon hee(9 time travels). But both are weekends so episodes around 50 are expected. If you want shorter ones, I'd recommend Hogu's love(beta male rocks), kill me heal me(fun 7DIDs), angry mom (Kim Hee sun is badass), queen In Hyun's man(seriously who hates joseon scholar with photographic memory, answer me 1997(started from school days but totally worth to give a try for Seo In Guk and satoori using Jung Eun Ji), Liar Game (Korean version has cool Lee Sang Yoon (20 again) and Kim so Eun(BoF) and I've always loved Liar Game franchise).

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
king2hearts is also a favorite of mine. whenever i dont have anything to watch i always go back to re-watch this drama and nice guy. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm a sicker for corny romance lol that's if it's done right. Smile You is still my top 10 favorite and best kdrama to date.

cecilia

Staff member
I didn't watch any of those because it looks kindda boring to me but I went and watch 'That Time When I Love You' and 'A WITCH ROMANCE' --- I didn't like That Moment when I love you because it DRAGS but goodness, I love love love A WITCH ROMANCE because I up liking p'ek so much. Younger man with a mature attitude -- that I LOVE! Now, I got to find that mature young man lol The last ones I end up loving was My Name is Kim Sam Soon, Scent of a Woman, and I Do, I Do ... notice these are from Kim Sun A lol I like her work .. if done right with a good actor, of course.

I also start on HEARTLESS CITY ... heard that it was good but I got side track and will continue it when I'm not busy again. 

Fun, I'm a sucker for for corny romance when it's done right too lol 

Kiki, I love King2Hearts -- I go back to watch it when I need to let out some emotions.  Like Captain Kim Hang Ah says, 'South Korean men are such sweet talkers,' I'm always end up loving these mean men lol I can't escape their sweet words ... always end up forgiving them in the end of a drama lol

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Then how about I Need Romance 3? The prek is used to be babysitten by nangek and grew up loving music. And he went and found her to make her love him while nangek has broken up many times and lost belief in love.

cecilia

Staff member
o_0 That sounds kind of corrupted ... I don't want them to have any childhood memories/relationships -- it became awkward. I want them to meet as strangers and end up loving each other. I don't like too close of a taboo drama/movie -- it makes me feel weird about it; one reason why I dislike AUTUMN IN MY HEART so much.