[SBS] Mask 가면

cecilia

Staff member
The kissing scenes made up for the skinship for me lmao
BUT they did get naked in the car ... hyperthermia calming lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcUzAGG9U4Y

sarN

sarNie Granny
That doesn't count , she was asleep and we didn't see the clothes removing scene , at least show us what item was remove loll

cecilia

Staff member
Korean are pretty conservative on drama .. but movie, we'll get it.
Maybe they need to do a skinship movie to conclude your wish lol

Either way, the way he kisses her .. i can literally let him take me too  :drools:

cecilia

Staff member
Zoe, he loves her so much .. he asked/told her to get rid of the marriage contract (and he ripped it). That was hot when he says that ... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcUzAGG9U4Y

sarN

sarNie Granny
There are ways to stay conservative but explicit , like Fate to Love You with the rice pounding HAHA love that series .

cecilia

Staff member
LMAO - Forgot .. my girl, chung yang has it and Goong has it too (I think) lol

Well, I kindda like the 'wild' imagination over all the corny metaphors (not complaining either if I get it).

Zoe, forgot to mention that he tried to make her join him in bed by doing something to the coach .. that was the cutest moment! Who in the world doest that lol -- Unfortunately for him, the servants was not on the same page so they replace it with a better couch lol

cecilia

Staff member
I have so many favorite scenes of them .. one came to mind and that was of him looking at her resting lifeless on the couch (when he starts to fall for her) and told her not sleep early and be up because it drained his energy lol

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I am into dramas that the main actors are in love with main actresses but in denial & would do crazy things to get her attention. It seems like this drama fits with my descriptions lol.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
If you think Mask has you wasted on skinship, its successor is no better. Yong Pal has Joo Won and Kim Tae Hee who got married and divorced without even a kiss or bed scene(granted she was sick). Aside from when they dated at the church.

cecilia

Staff member
I'm m having the biggest cramp atm so a nice warm hug to ease of the pain would be nice to have from a caring man like Minwoo.

Going to do rerun to keep my heart warms.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Minwoo is nice but not much on the skinship. His emotional development is quite slow too. He was the one who told her he couldn't sleep with her after they got understanding.

cecilia

Staff member
I like his slowness b/c when he loves .. he loves :wub:

Ms.Zoe

Not to mention he is still a
virgin
lol...men like him despise women at first but once they fall for a woman, they fall deep & hard and will die for her lol.

cecilia

Staff member
hahaha .. I didn't realize that .. no wonder he was so touchy touchy after he fell for her. 

And no wonder he kept wanting to turn around when she was changing her wet clothes lol

Ms.Zoe

That is like the first thing I want to know about the main guy in any dramas :loool:...

so Eun Ha is the older sister

cecilia

Staff member
No, it's only to trick our thinking .. they're not related in any ways.

Did you get to the part where she woke up and was all shy about what happened last night and he went .. 'don't misunderstood anything from yesterday. Nothing happened ... except me removing your clothes, even your under pants but don't worry I only think of you as a cold rock and that I'm just helping you to get warm' lol Find it cute rather cute :wub:

Ms.Zoe

I see, I am on ep 5...yea, the dialogues & scenes in this ep did tricked me in thinking that. Not on that scene yet lol....he is envy of her for her emotions....the boy needs love badly lol.

cecilia

Staff member
I feel like I should watch it with you again to spam about his affection ... maybe infatuation with her lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNnJnXBfs_c