SBS Love Letter : Game Show

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^i know! at first, she was like is next for couple section game... then she requested something.. music came in... then she danced to 'trying sexy'.. i was like 'what the heck is she doing!' :blink:

it's defnitely not her!!! i hate it when she kept moving her head... you know to get her hair in the air... gosh it's sooo bothersome! <_< oh yeah she's freaking BORING person ever. -_-

-----

anyways, about LJH lee ji hyun, now i can see how people dislike her but usually she grows on you... i remember people saying that she looks a b*tch in x-man eppies... so here's a capture of her looking a b*tch in LL.

and it's sad to know that there's no one to take her as the couple for this show... (or i might miss some eppies that if she already has been couple with someone... since i don't keep or watch non-shinhwa eppies.) SJH shin jung hwan could have taken her but she doesn't want him... of course who would want to be couple with him. :lol:

have you notice that the first eppies... when she first came out for this show, every guys have their faces went :mellow: so i assume they still 'hate' her for xman of course games where she usually beats them. :loool:

anyways, i always wonder is she hurt by it.. i mean i remember that eppies where PJA park jung ah is with LJH since they're the members of jewelry so there's a lot of guys went for PJA instead of LJH... i felt bad for her, though... :unsure:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^never mind, LJH had been coupled with this guy... i'm happy for her... you can see her face looks like 'FINALLY I'M A COUPLE WITH SOMEONE!'. :lol: :p

i haven't see her being couple until this eppie... wow it's pretty long time for her to get a man on this show. because it took her about 5 months later after season 02 premiered... :mellow:

anyways, i just now found KHJ kim hyung jung attractive and adorable! yeah he's from SS501... he's in first cap from right side... (i know it's not a great cap of him. lol)

-----

this eppie is sooo funny!!! look at HS hye sung... hehe this is where i was sooo happy to know there's someone actually like JYR jang young ran! yup, it's HD hoo dum! but i hate JYR kept rejecting him... :(

HS's face is sooo priceless! :lol: he laughed because when JYR got rejected by HS first so she went all over the men beside HD then they all rejected her, too... :lol:

then finally, JYR decided to go toward HD and he got excited then jumped on her unexpectedly. :loool:

now, you can see HD's happy by high-fiving with CMH chun myung hoon. :D

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
kitkat said:
anyways, i just now found KHJ kim hyung jung attractive and adorable! yeah he's from SS501... he's in first cap from right side... (i know it's not a great cap of him. lol)
i no...he was so hot in "can luv b refilled" too :D

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
Hey Cat.. THANKS for sharing all the caps.. I havent DL anyone of those eps. yet... ahahlol

oh and about that one chick you post earlier.. I have no idea who she is.. ahahlol maybe i have to see that eps. to know cause cant really tell from the picture...

and LJH I like her.. yeah I saw that part where she and the other jewerly girl were on LL and no one pick her but pick the other chick... awww I felt bad for her too.. but sometimes I wonder why they dont pick her.. I think she is pretty cute and I would have thought Andy would pick her since I see them couple a lot on xman.. but who knows.. maybe it is just scripted that way... I always wonder if their were problems with her and her jewerly member.. cause it seems like that one Park chick is the most popluar one and that probably why LJH decided to leave Jewerly and become an actress..

oh as for the part with JYR and HB ahhaLOL.. yeah I have to DL that part now ahahlol.. hyesung looks so FUNNY laughing.. yeah everyone is always laughing at JYR haha but I think she brings life to the show.. she is pretty funny to me and I like her.. CRACK me up.. I bet Shinhwa and her are probably good friends but for the entertainment of LL they make her the "loveless" woman on the show... but hey Brain pick her over Cheayeon and that one NRG guy pick her too ahahlol..

hah PHJ is was always CUTE to me.. I fell in love with him watchin him on xman so ADORABLE.. have u seen his body? Lil boy got a nice body ahahLOL...

kitkat

sarNie Elites
mini mouse, yup KHJ is cute.. the reason i found him adorable because the way he claps his hands from eppie i just saw... SOOO CUTE! it's like kiddy clapping hands. haha

thoyting, yeah i don't even know what's her name.. beside she isn't on LL much... i bet she got hurted easily... i mean there's no guys ever wanted her or request something for her... so basically at end, she just chose CMH... of course he accepted since he needed a girl wanting him. haha i bet it's a pity choice. :loool:

yeah that's what i always thought... is there any problems between jewelry? i mean if you watch their superstar mv... you can see PJA is showed a lot more than LJH and another chick with nose pierced (sorry i don't know her name...but she was on LL, too i think only ONCE...so she isn't getting guy either just like LJH.). even though i thought LJH is hot in that mv! but at least LJH finally got paired up with a guy after 5 MONTHS later... it's pretty long to me... lol i wonder has she pair another guy after first pair?

of course, i'm sure shinhwa's a good friend of JYR... i mean she's fun person to hang out seriously... she's just a young teenager at heart. hey i found a picture of her with m.

JANG YOUNG RAN + MINWOO i believe it was way before season 02.. it's great to see JYR is such a sport about guys kept rejecting her... :wub:

credits: shinhwaism + me for uploading + imageshack.us for hosting

are they adorable!? hehe

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i just rewatched the eppie that have FTTS with MINWOO in it... i wonder why this girl, LYW Lee Ye Won is being called 'the break dance girl'? she doesn't even break-dance right at all... she dances suck BIG TIME... <_<

here's capture of her if you don't know her...

credits: me for uploading + imageshack.us for hosting

----------

anyways, at last i almost finish d/ling all eppies of season 02 (shinhwa eppies only...) so two more eppies left which is the most recent one.. yup, the one that has junjin's short surprise appearance. hehe. i can't believe that eppie is last appearance for BSK bae seul ki! :eek: :( yeah i found out from soompi... i think it's true.. not a rumor.. :unsure:

hey i realized that when did SJH shin jung hwan left the show? i mean i haven't see him for a while... gosh i missed him on the show seriously... he makes the show lively. :wavecry: dang so many great stars left... i bet in a couple of months later, it might not be awesome during that time.. but let the fate doing for us. lol.

i haven't see YEH yoon eun hye on this show... i wonder would she ever appear this? i always thought about how many guys would ever go for her.. hehe :D i see her in xman... she's soo awesome... B) oh yeah KJK kim jong kook had been on this show before.. so YEH should be on this, too! :lol:

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^haha! I've wondered the same thing. She's cute though. LOL, and in the Thailand Special, that was the first time I saw her and when she started dancing, I was laughing so hard :loool: And then I think it was Chun Myung Hoon who started imitating her, lol. But yeah, her and Minwoo were so sickly cute to each other in the episode with FTTS that it got so annoying...haha.

Yep, the one yesterday was BSG's last episode. It was strange however that she barely got any screen time in the past two episodes. Same with her partner, Sung Min from Super Junior. If it's her last one, and she is LL's mascot, shouldn't she get more screen time? Lol, maybe she wasn't that interesting this week.

Ayumi got a lot of screen time. Haha, she's funny. Her and Jong Min match each other perfectly! Lol, I like her answer for what CEO stood for (Champion Education Oh,yes!) :loool: And Chun Myung Hoon's answer as well (Computer Electric Oh,mygod) :loool: Hahaaha!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^squeals! i just finished d/ling all season 02 so i will watch the recent eppies soon. now i'm d/ling season 01 that has andy eppies... *sighhh it will take me forever to complete those since it's not like many people d/ling it.

hey is there any subs for 060429??? i already have part one... i would like it in HQ version.

i don't even know who's ayumi but i will watch it to see her there anyways. hehe awww that's really hilarioius between ayumi and CMH! i gonna watch it now! :w000t:

OMG i just got subs for season 01 ha ji won eppies and part one of han ji hye! i now understand it more. :D thanks gosh i got it and it even got both of my favorite actresses! yay. :wub:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
if you want to have HQ version subs for season 01? i only have both parts of ha ji won and part one of han ji hye! i'm still waiting for crystalis@shcj.net to send me that... i think she's trying to find it where she stashed it in. since she's the one who subbed it. she does a great job compares to soompi's subbing team... :rolleyes:

anyways, where to find the subs i have, go to my archive... [click the link on my signature.] hehe.

sisii

What?!? No more Bae Seul Gi in LL :( awwwww She was my favorite :wavecry: Does anyone know the reason? Maybe she's busy doing photoshoots for natemall and recording her album. The girl has a nice voice.

goodgurl272

sarNie Elites
seul gi is working on her album so she wont be appearing for awhile. going to miss her so much

I cant wait for the Bali special next week! being a fan since Love letter ever started hope the special will be fun. I just wish Shin Jung Hwan will come back soon to love letter and xmen. the old people should just forgive him already. the show isnt that great without him.

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
HAAH been a while since I came to talk on here.. yeah I'm DL the new LL right now.. I wish for subtitles alraedy ahahlol but I know I have to wait..

and yeah Jam I agree.. to think its BSG last eps. and she also partner with Jungmin from SJ you think they would get more air time.. I was looking forward to how many guys step out for BSG and who's name she called... but it was cute how Sungmin stuck to BSG though ahahlol.. but I dont think they look cute together ahahlol

Hey Cat.. yeah we were talking about that girl before.. ahahlol she cant even break dance all she do is the robot ahhalol.. it just to FUNNY!! and the eps. with FTTS where she got with Minwoo.. did you guys see Jungrin and that one guy (KimSouk) or something expression when she took off her shoes and she was so called "break dancing" haha that was too funny.. their face was like the hell she doing ahahlol

yeah the Chicken guy is funny.. I want to see him come back too.. hey GOODGIRL.. what happen to SJH? jsut wondering

ahah yeah Cat I was also thinking the same thing about Yoon EuhHye.. that my girl.. haha.. yeah KJK was on KK two times i think and he made a special appreance once.. I;m still trying to see if the have subs for eps. 21 and 23.. but I dont even know..

About the CEO question.. I was a lil shock that no one knew.. cause CEO is use often in every country.. and I thought Tim would know it right away.. but yeah there answer to those question was funny...

oh Cat.. here a picture of Ayumi.. she's also a Sugar member like Soojin

kitkat

sarNie Elites
goodgurl272 said:
I just wish Shin Jung Hwan will come back soon to love letter and xmen. the old people should just forgive him already. the show isnt that great without him.
[post="112140"][/post]​
omg what happen to SJH? why aren't old people forgive him? did i miss something happen to him? because i love him!!! that's what i felt so empty during the show... there's no funny vibe there MOSTLY... SJH is the person who can do that. well, ShinChunMin is the best hilarious men on the game shows ever!

thoyting, KJK once appeared as the surprise guest where he got pissed at CMH during CY's couple section. hehe as for full episode he appeared, i think he only did twice... i forgot... thanks for a picture of sugar... i personally think soo jin looks cute than ayumi... i don't know even though i dislike sugar myself. haha is it just me when i finally saw ayumi in the newer eppies... she looks so weird especially when she smiles... her smile seems odd...

by the way, i just finished the newer eppies... wow CMH and ayumi are really funny but i think ayumi is way dumber than CMH and KJM! :loool: i notice ayumi loves to be attentive more than soo jin. ;) and it's so great to see tim again.. i mean i haven't see him for a while after MW eppies... he looks a bit of different.. it's probably because i saw him in the old eppies so i stuck with his old image. lol. dang LL is really different... i mean i only stay with old eppies.. so i'm trying to adjust to get use to it. :sweat: :D

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
ahhhh!!!!! stop postin pics of soo jin but i think ayumis ok :D...her expressions so funny when tei went to chae yeon instead of her :lmao: n y does grls like tei soo much??? is it cuz hes mature lookin?

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^don't you like tim? i don't know why so many chicks go for him but his voice... OMG he made me falling in love with him... he speaks in english pretty good! :D but he can't beat my guy HS hye sung!!! lol you know... shinhwa-fanatic! :lol:

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
mini_mouse said:
ahhhh!!!!! stop postin pics of soo jin but i think ayumis ok :D...her expressions so funny when tei went to chae yeon instead of her :lmao: n y does grls like tei soo much??? is it cuz hes mature lookin?
[post="112208"][/post]​
Haha, I like Tei because he's so slow. :loool: Whenever, they say something to him, it takes him a while to react, lol especially in the Of Course game on X-Man. He is mature looking...or manly if that's what you mean :D But yeah, I think he's hot. I haven't really listened to any of his songs but he seems like he can sing. His voice is very deep and husky...sexy ;)

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^yeah me either i haven't listen to his songs .. only on the shows... :sweat:

mini mouse, give him a chance. hehe.

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
ahah LOL... it seems MINNNIE cant stand the sugar girls ahalol.. I like them though.. I mean I'm not a big fan of them but I think they are okay.. I still perfer BSG and Cheayeon over them in LL.. ahah and aww I think Ayumi is pretty CUTE.. she has a very baby face.. and she was FREAKING FUNNY on the show when it comes to the question ahahlol.. her and KJM crack me up!! yeah everyone thinkgs Ayumi is odd even KHD mention it haahlol that too funny!! I'm still laughing at the part where she called Tei name before she was suppose to and he didnt even come out ahahlol..

Hey Cat..yeah it was nice to see Tim havent seen him for a while.. but I love the wrestling match between Tim and Tei.. I thought bought were very good but I think Tei is still better.. cause if you look during the match the only reason Tei lost was because when he was fliping Tim over he went down before Tim.. ahahlol.. I was like dang Tei is strong hahalol

Oh and I like Tei because he so very handsome.. I use handsome for guys who are older and hot looking.. like they have their own unquie style that why many girls are attracted to them and Tei is one of those handsome guy.. and yes he does have a very amazing voice.. even though i dont understand what he is saying you can still tell that he is a great singer ahahlol

goodgurl272

sarNie Elites
I guess you all are new fans to miss out on what happen.

well Jung Hwan was gambling or w/e and I guess there its pretty wrong. I dont see why since everyone gambles here in the states. so he was caught gambling and the producers banned him from appearing on shows. but sum shows like Herione 6 and sang sangplus welcomed him and he is appearing on those shows now. I just wishe they would let him back on xmen and loveletter. everyone wants him back!
maybe we should do a protest!