SBS Love Letter : Game Show

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
WOW.. now LL is getting interesting.. but what their is now 10 guys? WHOA.. that mean they are going to be cutting out a lot of people part... so does that mean there are 10 girls? can't wait to watch it.. even though I wont understand a word.. that okay though I'll just skim through it and wait for subs.. still DL it right now...

NICE guest list.. especially CSW ahah I LOOOOOOOOVEEEEEE him!! ahah THANKS CAT for saying that he is mine.. I really wish he was haahlol.. (and a whole lot more) ahah... I am still trying to know more about Super J. but dang there just to many boys and I dont really know their names I just know there face.. I like this other guy from Super J. beside CSW he is my second favorite from the group.. I saw him on Star Golden Bell many of times but I dont remember his name.. damn that not going to help much huh.. ahahlol.. trying to explain to u guys who i'm talking about but I dont even know his name haahlol

yeah its Tony first time on LL..I bet cause he was on xman than KHD ask him to come on LL.. u see that happen a lot ahahlol.. KHD have great connections ahhalol..

I like seeing Tim I wonder who he is going to pair up with.. and of course KJM and the chicken guy are the best.. to bad Myung isnt on the show.. so surprise.. it be so COOL if they had the 3 funny guys plus Brian ahahlol.. I wonder how funny the show would be hahalol..

as for the girls.. Bada and HJE are the two girls I really look forward to seeing.. I dont mind PJA.. I do think she is pretty but she is a bit to skinny.. but I think she can sing pretty well.. and I'm glad CSW choose her.. its better than picking Soojin.. I'm still trying to see if Soojin woudl grow on me.. Its not that I dislike her.. but I'm still not enjoying her much ahahLOL.. if that make sense..

HI JAM.. i bet it was scripted taht CSW got rejected.. that is so NOT POSSIBLE halol

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^yeah 10 guys and 5 girls..... hopefully things go well.. i mean it's a lot of #s for guys...

as for super junior.. i know! it's so hard to know all members' names because it's too many... <_< i only know CSW, dong hee, and other guy who always pairs up with Soo Jin... dang i can't remembet his name... :eek:

well, i'm sure KHD didn't ask tony to come... i think it's SBS.. it probably they wait for tony's schedule to be able to squeeze in. so now tony seems a lot of times to do this show.. HOPEFULLY.. i think he better off with xman instead of this.. i felt weird. lol

i just watch the beginning of episode 1... mmm they didn't know that SJH is back? because when KHD called his name out and everyone went :shocked: ... once again, KJM asked him to dance and I LOVE HIM! :D

-edited-

omg!!! i just finished watching it and i'm sooo happy to see SJH is back! he made my stomach went ache for hours! especially game that looks like wrestling but they have to run out of those square thingy... he's sooooooooooo hilarious. :loool:

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^The guy that always pairs up with Soojin? Are you talking about Choi Sung Joon? He was paired up with her for the Bali special and the one before that one. If so, he's not from Super Junior, lol. He's from Goong, the role of Kang In, or Shin's friend who likes Hyorin. He's hot :D but him and Soojin were just too sweet to each other that it was sort of annoying...

Haha, thoyting, I think you're talking about Lee Teuk (or Eeteuk) since he's always on Star Golden Bell (along with Shindong). He's really cute too, especially with glasses on. :D

I love Dong Hae and I'm glad he's back on Love Letter. The first time that he was on, I guess he was too quiet or he didn't do much so he got cut out a lot. I hope they show him more in this new one. :wub:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^oh i see... i guess i got confused with names... ughhh asians' names usually gives me headache especially japanese. o_O yeah me too.. when they went sweet to each other often made me bored with them already.. i mean there's nothing fun to watch at them... since it's all same... >"< so now in season 03, soo jin seems different person, though.. more open up to herself... but i dislike her because she's boring.. LOL

i think season 03 will be going awesome because there's a lot of comedians... SJH, KJM, short guy, and another guy i don't know his name... ^^" so yeah FOUR GUYS! hopefully, SJH and KJM will stay on LL often so i can be entertained by them. =)

oh yeah i just realize there's 10 guys and 6 girls... not 5. =|

so far i like games which are:

- "wrestling/escape"
- wooden bats

well, those only games are in episode 1. LOL but as for wrestling...i like guys better.. girls are boring. also wooden bats game... i like only ShinMin in it... they made it hilarious... girls i think i gonna like a new girl (i don't know her name.. i will get a cap of her soon later..)

dang i think i gonna d/l HQ of it... it's really really A WORTH D/L FOR! =D i will wait for subs first....... ^^"

-edited-

those people are more interesting to watch at. well, for me... LOL

4th guy from left, may not be funny but i think he will be one of those hilarious guys just like ShinMin and short guy. =) you see 3rd girl from left? that's the girl i talked about... she might be one of my fave LL chicks... hehe

i can't wait for 2nd episode... those couples look like:

- CJW/PJA
- Tony/SJ
- KJM/HJE
- ?/new girl i begin to like

i don't see any preview on Tim... =( as for others, it doesn't show anything either... i wonder who will Bada pairs up with? Tim? i hope so!

oh by the way, i love their new sport outfits... especially converse shoes! those rocks! :D

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
Yay I just finish watchign the show myself.. but I skim through it ahahlol.. waiting for subs as always.. the game seems pretty funny.. I was watching the beginning when the girls had to say yes or no to the guys.. I was cracking up when KJM came out everyone just had to say NO hahaLOL.. than the chicken guy came and he got 2 yes and 3 no ahahlol very good.. but I started laughing when CSW came out at the end and the girls were all shock ahahlOL.. and Bada was trying to protest.. she so funny to me.. she really looks pretty when she dress more like a female..

hah oh CAT the girl your talkign about is Yuri.. I love her she so funny.. she was on LL a couple of times already.. and xman too.. she crack me up... and yeah when teh chicken guy was dancing I couldnt stop laughing.. ahahlol

anyways.. I dont like the idea of having 10 guys and like 5 or 6 girls.. that weird to me... but I guess we just have to see what else is LL going to do.. cause they tend to switch games alot and stuff.. just have to see

oh yeah SooJin and the guy from Goong.. I mean they are cute an all. but yeah they seem to be pretty close wonder if they have something going in reallife ahhalol.. who knows hahalol

HEY JAM!! oh hah I'm not sure what his name is.. maybe it is LeeTeuk.. ahahlol I have to post a screen cap of him.. cause he's my second favorite.. I dont know why but he just so adorable to me.. not as cute as CSW but he is pretty funny on star golden bell ahhalol.. cause u know I am very bad with names...

kitkat

sarNie Elites
yeah they tend to change games sometimes... mostly i hate it when i really love the games then later on they change it so i dislike it because it's boring unless there's a couple of people who really can make me laugh then it's all good. =)

#1 fave game will be wresting/escape for season 03... wooden bats are okay now... but it's reminded me of flying pan from old xman eppies... ughh. where's the originality!? O.O

sisii

Didn't Kim Ki Bum from Super Junioir got paired with Soo Jin too?

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
YUP YUP!! KKB also got pair with Soojin.. that was the eps. where BSG diss CSW ahah I remember that clearly ahahLOL.. KKB should have went for someone else haahlol.. oh well.. dang I dont know but I'm still now feeling Soojin.. not that I dislike her on anything but she still havent grew on me ahhalol

Hey Cat.. yeah I know what u mean.. u start to get into the news game and then they switch it.. there going to do a lot of swtiching on this new season i bet.. cause look at it 10 guys and only 5 girls or maybe 6.. that just too werid.. I guess we just have to get use to it... it seems like there is going to be a lot of cutting...

oh and that game where they have to wrestle each other and not have the other team escape.. that was a game from his old game show Beautiful Sunday.. I watch that show a couple of times cause Se7en and YEH.. it similar to the LL game.. but I guess the cancel that show and replace it with LL that why it similar..

Cant wait to get the subs... I JUST LOVE CSW!! ahha

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^oooh i didn't know that it's from beautiful sunday... since i don't watch se7en and yeh's.. i only have shinhwa. haha

i agree with you there's might be a lot of cuttings... because time is limited! ughh... i took tv production.. it's not easy... because you have to choose which scenes should be kept and stuff... i remember last time my classmates and i made a movie together which it's over 150 mins. but school said only allowed 90mins... it was tough! :sweat:

but all i care is ShinMin parts... because they always make me laugh. :D

sisii

^ omg are you serious? awwww :( I want to watch the dance off. It was one of the best part of the show :( Darnnn so this means CSW won't be shaking his bum-bum then? awwwww

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^you didn't watch newest episode yet? yeahh i didn't realize when i rewatched the old episodes then it got my mind that i feel so different from season 03 so i watched it and there's no dance-off. :eek: man i'm sooo pissed off. <_<

in season 03, guys: one by one showing their "talents, cuteness, hotness, sexiness, whatever you call it" so girls just sit back and watching them but they have to "rate" them by using yes or no. that's suck! but when they zoomed to bada, she's damn gorgeous! :w000t:

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
yeah I notice that too.. I really look forward to seeing the dance off too.. it so funny!! but dont worry CSW did shake his butt in this eps.. him and Donghae were dancing together..

but yeah.. they are always switching games.. just to make the show more interesting I guess... but the games are a lot similar to his old show Beautiful Sunday.. but it cool.. as long as its good and have subs and the people I like in it than I'm HAPPY!!

It still bug me that there are more guys than girls.. I have to get use to this new plot.. dangit I just find it weird ahahlol.. I mean it a good thing that there are more guys to look at.. but than the pairing is all off and werid.. I BET they are going to change this season a LOT..

I guess this time its the girls that get to pick.. unlike last season where the guys get to go after the girls ahhalol.. but I wonder are they still going to have the kiss at the end of the show?????

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^wow i haven't thought about kiss part.. mmm i wonder the same thing... it should be the same.. i mean it continues from season 01 so it never fails to season 02.. so it shall have it for season 03 then.

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
We weill just have to see what happen... yeah I really do hope they keep the kiss part.. cause that the best part.. well not the best part.. but it is part of the show and the whole concept of everything.. I mean it is LL so you have to do something lovely ahahlol..

cant wait for this week eps... wonder if Donghae got with someone???

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^i wonder same thing.. i mean donghae got cut a lot of parts on the show, though... he seems soo quiet then he's not worth to be watched at, in this episode i guess..... ;) so it's hard to tell which girl he likes.

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^awww...really? he was cut out a lot? :( He's so talkative in SJ Full House...maybe he's just shy around those girls :p

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^i don't even know what's SJ Full House... lol i even don't know anything about SJ either. haha

yeah this episode mostly focuses on cjw, sjh, kjm, tim, tony, bada, pja, hje, and yuri. so basically you can see other guys/girls were left out... like standing and not laughing... stuff like that... it's sad, though..i mean season 03 isn't that great after all. =\

addiCOFFEE

sarNie Egg
Omg.. am I the only one who can not stand Tim at all?! This guy is so damn cocky!

Anyways, I'm watching this episode because Shin's back! YEAH! and of course CSW... he's so cute!