SBS Love Letter : Game Show

kitkat

sarNie Elites
JaM, you felt bad for HS? ha! i'm glad HJH focused on ER more. hehehe! of course my babe... :lol: but HJH surely knows how to make the show fun... she's sooo hilarious but yet cute!

i know! shinhwa... omg i love them to death... oh i can't forget SJH, CMH, and KJM! :wub:

thoyting, yeah me too i'm getting bored lately... i'm still waiting for sub on 060429 even there's translation at soompi.. i prefer subs! :D ooo you gotta d/l those season 01 eppies? it will take you FOREVER... it took me almost a whole month just get those eppies done! well, there's one more eppie left to be done which is KSA kim sun ah [andy eppie only]. so that will be completed set of season 01. AT LAST!!! :wacko: :sweat:

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^Eric gets too much screen time in my opinion...hahha but SJH was funny how he kept saying that they should take Eric out, lol :loool:

Subs for last week's episode is out! And today is part 1 of the Bali special! I'm dling it right now and can't wait to see it!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^yeah eric does getting a lot of screen time... since HJH acts with eric in banjun drama so basically, it's good for KHD to make fun of them being together and all. hehe well, he always has been taking a lot of screen time from almost all episodes of season 01 which i'm HAPPY! :wub: and about SJH, yup he's sooo funny.. its like unfair game but at end, eric isn't the perfect man for HJH anyways. :lol: i knew it would be happening... because minwoo is the only person who didn't win so therefore it's obvioius choice for HJH to choose. :rolleyes:

yeah! i got the subs. thank to you for head-up!

as for those people wanting the HQ sub for 060429 then here's link:

http://www.uploading.com/?get=5932ZGBP

enjoy the sub!!! :w000t:

i wonder is bali special worth downloading? i mean i only save shinhwa stuff... if it's really worth then i shall d/l it in LQ version. ^_^

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
i just watched da one dats outdoors n fanys expression was soo funny...he was like "ahhh!! y r u touchin me!!" :lmao:

n he tried imitatin brian but it didnt work lol

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^i still think about d/ling that eppie in LQ but not now... my HDD is dying soon. is there like 3 parts right?

i finally got all HQ eppies! yay.. it took ages to get it all. <_< but it's all worth d/ling. :D so next will be xman [only YEH and shinhwa eppies... hehe]

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
kitkat said:

here's pictures of them:

JHB - Jeon Hye Bin
no pic... since i'm sure you know her... :D

HJW - Ha Ji Won

HJH - Han Ji Hye
those both chicks are my favorite korean actresses ever! they were only in season 01... :)

credits: asian-hq + bjunkyard + me for uploading + imageshack.us for hosting
updated:
i heard that crystalis@shcj.net already worked on HGI han ga in but it's not finished yet... so therefore, JSY jang shin young might not start yet... i think she needs chinese subs so she can read then translate it into english. wow sooo many chinese fansubbers who's willing to sub no matter what. gosh i'm impressed with their devoted passion. because you can see there's a lot lot lot of filees are in chinese subbed... compare to english subs. :unsure: :sweat:

[post="114226"][/post]​
i dont think i know HJW but is HJH da one in this movie with rain?

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^HJH in movie with rain? umm.. i think you mean BANJUN DRAMA? if so, yeah she's the one. =) or in movies, she played in 'sweet 18', 'my boyfriend is type b', more... tv dramas 'summer scent' and others i can't remember.. i watched a lot of kdramas. lol

you should know who's HJW because she's sort of well-known actress out there. okay, have you see her playing in a movie '100 days with mr. arrogant', 'phone', 'duelist', a lot more! she usually takes best movie scripts. =D

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
Ha Ji Won was also in Love So Divine with Kwon Sang Woo...which I thought was a stupid movie. The only part I liked was when they were singing in the church :loool:

Love Letter...last week was part 2 of the Bali special...I skipped through it...I need subs!!! :D I see that Brian and Hwanhee jumped together...however, I guess they felt it was wrong to hug eachother (like what the two Jewelry members did) so they were holding eachother around the waist instead lol.

I noticed that Kim Jong Min was in this one...which just got me thinking...he is one hard worker! He's on like every single thing...Shootdori, Love Letter, the World Cup artist collaboration thing...wow...I'm guessing he'll probably be a guest for the Shinhwa X-Man special in Germany too since he is there for Shootdori with Jun Jin. :D I love my Jong Min oppa! He's my hero :wub:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^hell yeah! KJM might not that hot but his heart, is beyond great! he shows who he is ... be real. hehehehhehe i still think about d/ling bali special but i will wait for complete LQ 3 parts... so it's still 2.. =D

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
I know! Kim Jong Min is such a great guy! I would love to meet him in person. Lol, but sometimes I feel that because he's the "funny guy," everyone always expects him to do something funny...lol, sometimes he seems like he's gotta be funny even when he doesn't want to. Like in the Shootdori episodes, since Jong Min is the assistant coach and Jun Jin is the coach, all the kids always huddles and hangs around Jun Jin and Jong Min always steps back to make it seem like none of the kids want to be with him, just to make it funny, when in actually I think they wouldn't mind being with him (he has been with them throughout the majority of the season anyways). Ah, Jong Min...haha, I don't think he's as dumb as they make him seem either ^_^

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^yeahhh when i first saw him in old xman eppies... he caught my attention! i mean i laughed so hard then i found out he starred in LL which it even better! sometimes i felt bad for him because if he always is labelled as funny guy then he has to live it up for some certain shows.

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah the forum has been dead.. but I guess becuase their easy really nothing interesting happening in the new eps. and we always have to wait until subs come out to actually know what they are talking about ahahlol...

I havent been watching much LL lately either... I just started up again cause I was busy with exams and now its done... but I DL the new LL Bail special...

I was watching the first part and that one chick cry.. I wonder why she cry.. I'm guessing cause no guys step out for her... aww that sad... and it had something to do with Tim...

I LOVE KIM JONG MIN... he so funny.. and yeah i think he always try to be too funny sometimes.. but u just got to love his attitude... I just love this guy too.. I hope he''s inthe germany special xman too..

but yeah I wonder whos all going to be in the new eps. of LL.. I want to see BSG again ahahLOL.. and also Yunho or CSW awwwwwwwwwwwwww!!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^thoyting, a girl cried who you mentioned is PARK JUNG AH... she cried because just before she went to bali, her mother went to hospital... then when she cried, she found out her mother has been released which she's doing okay.

then no guys ever come for her. lol

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
Oh ahhaLOL i didnt know ahahlol I just didnt have the subtitles and couldnt understand ahahlol...

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
kitkat said:
^thoyting, a girl cried who you mentioned is PARK JUNG AH... she cried because just before she went to bali, her mother went to hospital... then when she cried, she found out her mother has been released which she's doing okay.

then no guys ever come for her. lol
[post="119803"][/post]​
Hey CAT.. I finally watch it was sub.., and we are talkin about two different parts... I was referring to the beginning of LL when they did the love endearment stuff... and the girl from Lover something drama cry... not the girl from jewerly while she was bungee jumping..

I was saying she cry becuase of Tim ahahlol.. that was sad ahahlol... Tim felt bad that why he kept picking her for the games... ahhalol..

kitkat

sarNie Elites
OOOH!!! i haven't d/l it yet... :sweat: since i read the guests... it haven't catch my attention... also about girl you mention, can you post the cap of her? because i never watch that drama she was in. would you?

and i think i might stop watching LL and XMAN [only until shinhwa's turn, i will be back!!!] LOL.

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
ahhaLOL Cat you are to silly ahahlol.. yeah I hope Shinhwa will be back soon.. but I have to watch the Bali special cause FTTS is in it.. and I just love watching Brian but I do wish that BSG was back on there.. the girls that i really like is Bada and Hawng Jung Eum.. they rest are okay ahah...

Do you remember the Shinhwa special on xman... and the girl who chose Dongwan at first but than in the end pick Minwoo over Dongwan? that the girl I'm talking about.. she ending up sheding tears cause no one came out for her enderment and Tim felt bad cause she called out his name as her love.. ahha it was sad but funny..

Here a picture of her..

Here crying..

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^it's hard to see her face... it's not that clear....... ^^" wow she really cried because no one came for her? she really must like tim, uh?

kitkat

sarNie Elites
OMG GUESS WHO'S BACK FOR NEXT WEEK!!!

SHIN JUNG HWAN!

i'm sooo happy to see him again. i heard CMH will not be back on the show again. because he has violated his contract somehow... i think he went to bali without permission so that made SBS petitioned to some tv stations to remove him. DANG it will not be same without CMH... :wavecry: because i always wanted to see ShinChunMin together just like in season 01/02.... :(

now next week will be starting SEASON 03!~ hopefully, it will be more funnier than season 02 where it bored me with those new games right after they removed that game of couple selection which is girl stands while guys standing near dash line dancing.. etc... ... i really wanted to keep that couple selection game because that's what its started to drag after removing... <_< before removing, i only enjoy dance battle.... -_-

omg i think i will watch LL again since it's have SJH. YAYYAYYAY!