[SBS] Jang Ok Jung, Living in Love

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
This drama tells the story of Jang Ok Jung, known as Lady Jang Hee Bin, one of Korea’s best known royal concubines of the Joseon Dynasty and famous for her hunger for power and ruthless plotting. However, this drama will tell a completely new interpretation of the infamous royal concubine Lady Jang Hee Bin and show the story before she became concubine and how her involvement as a fashion designer and cosmetics-maker during that era. This drama will also highlight the love story between Jang Ok Jung and King Suk Jong.

credit Dramawiki : http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Jang_Ok_Jung,_Living_in_Love

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I don't really watch Kim Tae Hee's work.. but somehow I got pulled into this one.  I don't know the casts much either except for the lady who'll play the queen later on.. (I remember her from Sangdoo..)

Anyways, I must say that this "Yoo Ah In" guy is pretty cute... :)  Kim Tae Hee looks very pretty as well.

Only seeing one episode so far, I must say it was quite good.  I will be tuning in :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Omgahhh.. I love this drama!
I've always been a fan of historical dramas and this one is just so eye-catching!
Good cast, great scenery, lovely colors... <3

Gahhhh.. how I hate waiting every week.. thank goodness it's 2 eps each week..

It's getting just so darn good!!! eeeeekkk!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Just got done watching ep7 with subs.. patiently waiting for subbers to finish ep8..

eeekkk gyaaahhhhh.. sigh.. let me vent :p  ohhh I don't know what to do when the other girl enters as the concubine.. eeekk.. and when is the other guy who likes jang suppose to appear? it's already been the 8th episode.. unless he appears in that one? i doubt it though.. hmm... or did he.. I'll have to wait after the subs :p

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Kyaahhhhh ep 8 @_@.
sigh the ending of ep 8..
I don't know if I should be happy or sad.. oh golly gee.. >_<

I can't help but say poor uncle.. it's obvious he's admired Ok Jung.. Boohoo..  but grrrr... I don't know who to ship..

choo

sarNie Adult
Ahh I'm so glad there's a thread here for Jang Ok Jung! I need to spazzz my excitement and loveee about this drama!
Episode 13 was really the cream of the crop for the ladies in the palace!! Jang Ok Jung slapping faces around; lol I couldn't be more  happier.
I too don't wanna see what's gonna happen when Lady Choi comes around. *sighs; i hope Lee Soon and Jang Ok Jung's love ends well in this drama* [[since we're seeing a diff. side]]

lol someone mentioned on facebook about is SBS turning HBO? due to the many bed scenes of Lee Soon and Ok Jung; too funny; but I think it's just great that they're being intimate with each other XD

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
YAY... A JOJ BUDDY WHOOT WHOOT!!!
Now I don't have to spazz by myself whoot whoot XD!
I'm really enjoying this drama.. esp the King and JOJ :D

choo

sarNie Adult
lkj ;D I can't wait for this weeks either!! it looks like the maids are in major trouble this time! ><

minankumo

sarNie Adult
I am so pissed at the king. he is eyeing at another girl which is dong yi.  I hope jang hee bin doesn't dye like in dong yi.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I love YAI and i watched this for him but his dramas are way too depressing. {ex. FASHION KING} I been hearing a lot of hate towards this drama at lots of forums. since i know the historical story behind Jang Ok Jung, its not as enjoyable. the way they tell JOJ's story in real history, she really isn't a woman anyone likes, so when I watched this, i put that too much into consideration. It was a beautiful drama, with superb acting. a very different interpretation of Jang Ok Jung.

I don't know if i was the only one but I DID NOT see the chemistry between YAI and KTH...something just didn't click between these two for me. no matter how madly in love they were to each other. i just didn't see it between them. I said this last time for YAI's drama last year, Fashion King...how i wish he would make a happier drama, one where he could laugh a lot. I would love that since he has a very adorkable laugh! :)

wenchul

sarNie Egg
Beautiful ending!! Cried my eyes out!!! Love Dong Yi but not in JOJ!! Love both YAI and KTH!! Never expected the ending to turn out the way it did!! It's a beautiful drama!!

dariey

sarNie Adult
i super duper love historical drama and this drama make me thumb up.they even make me learn korean history than my own country..haha.here they portray JOK as good person but turn bad for a reason but when i learn and read from korean history they said JOK is already a bad women and here they make DY look kind bad girl.so this make me wonder myself which one is true but i believe in history more than drama.whatever it is i love this story.they make me fall with KTH more and became YAI fan.