[SBS] Iljimae

yunyun

sarNie Egg
Has anyone seen Iljimae? It just finished airing on tv...It's one of the best korean series i've seen...
I would really recommend this series to you all...It has a sad story to it also....
this is the synopsis: Set during the Joseon Dynasty, Ryung acts as a useless gangster in the marketplace by day but at night he is a chivalrous robber who robs corrupt government officials to give to the poor. After each robbery he leaves behind a wooden branch from a plum tree at the site of the robbery to take responsibility for the robbery. The poor citizens only know him as Iljimae. Bong Soon is a hilarious girl with good martial art skills and lives as a swindler. She only loves Ryung and sacrifices her whole life for him. Eun Chae is a government official's daughter and is good in nature and usually helps miserable people. She meets Iljimae once by chance, and their sweet love story begins. However, her love puts Iljimae in a dangerous situation because an Imperial Guard also loves her. (Credits:Dramawiki)

If it sounds boring i do still recommend that you try to watch it...It's a great movie with very talented actress and actors....
You can find it with english subs on crunchyroll....
i'll start you off... http://www.crunchyroll.com/media-371514/Il...e-1-Part-1.html
hehe^__^

miss_monica2006

sarNie Egg
Has anyone seen Iljimae? It just finished airing on tv...It's one of the best korean series i've seen...
I would really recommend this series to you all...It has a sad story to it also....
this is the synopsis: Set during the Joseon Dynasty, Ryung acts as a useless gangster in the marketplace by day but at night he is a chivalrous robber who robs corrupt government officials to give to the poor. After each robbery he leaves behind a wooden branch from a plum tree at the site of the robbery to take responsibility for the robbery. The poor citizens only know him as Iljimae. Bong Soon is a hilarious girl with good martial art skills and lives as a swindler. She only loves Ryung and sacrifices her whole life for him. Eun Chae is a government official's daughter and is good in nature and usually helps miserable people. She meets Iljimae once by chance, and their sweet love story begins. However, her love puts Iljimae in a dangerous situation because an Imperial Guard also loves her. (Credits:Dramawiki)

If it sounds boring i do still recommend that you try to watch it...It's a great movie with very talented actress and actors....
You can find it with english subs on crunchyroll....
i'll start you off... http://www.crunchyroll.com/media-371514/Il...e-1-Part-1.html
hehe^__^

yes...i have finished this drama... i love it so much, but the only thing i don't like about it (if you want want me to spoil it for you then PLESE DON'T continue reading)..........

Well eun chae didn't even get a chance to see who he is and they didn't end up with each other at all... they was the only disappointing thing. I know not all dramas can end with a perfect ending, but this drama is so good it needs that. he didn't get to reunite with his mother

darknite

sarNie Egg
yes...i have finished this drama... i love it so much, but the only thing i don't like about it (if you want want me to spoil it for you then PLESE DON'T continue reading)..........
Well eun chae didn't even get a chance to see who he is and they didn't end up with each other at all... they was the only disappointing thing. I know not all dramas can end with a perfect ending, but this drama is so good it needs that. he didn't get to reunite with his mother

Really? Eun Chae and Iljimae didn't end up together. I have to finish watching then for I only get to ep 15 and also without english sub.

yunyun

sarNie Egg
i just finished watching Iljimae yesterday!!!!
i cried my eyeballs out it was so sad at certain parts....
i had a feeling though that at the end of the movie they wouldn't end up together....
i love this movie!!!!
ILJIMAE IS MY NEW HERO!!!!

ultaeja

sarNie Egg
Iljimae is definitely my favorite korean drama<3
Iljimae is also a must-watch!!!
Soooo goood & sad T_T...
Through this drama, Lee Jun Ki has definitely proved to the world that he is just not a pretty boy, but an amazing actor!!

yunyun

sarNie Egg
i finished iljimae!!!
i agree with u it's a must watch movie!!!!!
i am trying to get my friend to watch iljimae...
i also agree that he has proved his amazing acting skills in iljimae...
his eyes matched to be iljimae...i love his eyes...
he is truly an amazing actor...he is so good at playing these role...
his crying scenes are amazing and when he found out the truth about everything
his surprise acting is FLAWLESS!
he's #1 on my list as best actor...
ILJIMAE is sooo good but sooo sad....i cried everytime....
i didn't mind how he didn't get to be with eun chae and she didn't see him... i understand why he didn't want her to see him...
my favorite part of his acting skills was when he saw his real mom on the way going into the palace was SUPERB!!!!
ILJIMAE IS MY#1 SERIES!!!!!
i love how the movie it self his so smart.....
i don't know if u know what i mean but yeah...
i love the ost in iljimae also.....
i watched iljimae 2 times already!
i think i'm obsessed with iljimae...my sister tells me that
when ever i mention iljimae or yong or anything that involves lee junki...
but i can't help it! this series is just soo amazing!!!!!!
"go ahead and try to catch me because...i'm iljimae."
this is my fav. line in iljimae!

d2bnarak

sarNie Hatchling
holy...iljimae is the best ever...cant wait for the mbc version

d2bnarak

sarNie Hatchling
if anyone is looking for a drama...WATCH ILJIMAE.......LEE JUN KI ALL THE WAY...

love him in virgin snow...tis janpanese rox.

myx

sArNieZ
after reading all of your positive comment, i went to get myself a copy of iljimae. right now, i'm in love w/ it. his acting have grown soo much since "My Girl". also the soundtrack in this drama is soo good to listen to. iljimae all the way! :D

ryuuseius

sarNie Egg
I liked this drama. I just thought the storyline was a little bit slow, otherwise it was a very good drama. The main actor played the part very well.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
the ending...is cluless...but i love this drama...n a very sad one too...

ntxhiav_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
i seen parts of it. i also own it too, but my sister says the subtitles are horrible. some of the words they can't even spell right. it's a good show though.

thea

sarNie Hatchling
so this have a sad ending? i dont know if i can make through another sad ending lol.

myx

sArNieZ
have any1 watch "the return of iljame" yet? i found it at mysoju. i watch a lil bit of it, and i didn't know if it's going to be good, so i stop.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
T_T... THIS IS SUCH A GREAT DRAMA T_T.. GREAT CAST AND ACTING.. AS WELL AS OST... SUCH A GREAT STORY...

LEE JUN KI WAS SUPERB IN IT... WATCHING HIM IN HERE, I CAN PICTURE HIM IN ANY KIND OF ROLES NOW... SUPERB JOB!!

T_T.. I CRIED SO MUCH WATCHING IT THESE PAST 2-3 DAYS T_T... BUT DEFINITELY WORTH IT T_T..

THE DRAMA WENT SMOOTH.. JUST PERFECT..

GOSH I LOVE THE OLD HISTORICAL/PERIOD DRAMAS... ^_^

GREAT RECOMMENDATION!!!!!

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
I SO Super Love this Drama!Lee Jun Ki is a super cutie.
I Agree,I didnt want to give The Return of Iljimae a try..
They should've picked same casts,,I cant stop re-watching this drama^^
Love Lee Jun Ki Dudee<3