• Director: Choi Mun-Seok
  • Writer: Bae Yoo-Mi
  • Network: SBS
  • Episodes: 50
  • Release Date: August 22, 2015 --
  • Runtime: Saturday & Sunday 22:00
  • Language: Korean
Plot
Hae-Gang (Kim Hyun-Joo) is a successful lawyer, but she wants to become more successful. Due to her ambitions, her relationship with her husband, Jin-Eon (Ji Jin-Hee), deteriorates. At that his time, Jin-Eon meets Seol-Ri (Park Han-Byul) who attends the same graduate school. Her personality is pure and enthusiastic, like his wife Hae-Gang had in the past. Hae-Gang then has an accident and loses her memory. She meets Baek Seok (Lee Gyu-Han) and live as her younger twin sister Yong-Gi (Kim Hyun-Joo). 

c: asianwiki

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Admin please pin this drama :)

I had no interest on starting this drama but decided to watch it anyways.

UGHHHH PARK HAN BYUL'S character pissed me off!! She's a homewrecker and one to know her intentions. She knew exactly what she was getting herself into and wasn't ashamed either. I know some marriages aren't the greatest but Ji-On shouldn't have shut HaeGang out like that. She at least tried to make efforts to better their relationship but no, he chose to divorce her. BLEHHH. Ep10 is getting good and I can't wait to watch what Jin-On will say to HaeGang when they finally meet again.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm watching two dramas about cheating husbands LMAO and I will be flipping tables if they return to their ex husbands.

I don't want DHK to end up with her ex or the lawyer. I wish her for happiness with some other guy. Once a cheater, always a cheater. He threw her away as if she was useless garbage. Now that he knows his wife is supposedly dead, it's getting interesting.

fun

Expired Sarnie
If you want drama, this is it. If you have seen Jang Bori, you can tolerate this.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
I haven't seen a kdrama in suck long time. Was debating on picking it up, but it doesn't end until February 2016, which is a long way off for me.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
such a good drama for now. im not a fan of seol ri......that girl is such a psychopath!!!! omg the husband he just never aged because ive been watching almost most of his drama and he looks the same all the time. hes a cutie though..lol