Genre: Romance, Comedy
Episodes: 20
Broadcast network: SBS
Broadcast period: 2015-Jan-21 to 2015-Mar-26
Air time: Wednesday & Thursday 21:55

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Looking forward to this one!  Been a while since I last watched Hyun Bin's work... and let alone being in the same drama as Han Ji Min :D :D :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
I can see the similarity between KMHM and HJ&I. Both leads are chaebol with DID. Te difference is how the plot will unfold and be executed. KMHM took on a better appoarch in introducing the disorder and displaying it. I don't know if Hyun Bin's is a bit rustly after being discharged but his two personality are difficult to tell apart. But I am going to blame it on the directing because Hyun Bin is Hyun Bin. He's flawless in my eyes lol

Hopefully episode 2 will be a lot better.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
LOL I died watching episode 1 in a bad way and a good way. Like what the crap was all that about?? Goo Seo Jin is such a "scaredycat"  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :thumbdown:  :thumbdown: LOL it cracks me up!! hahaha but I like Robin. Idk why Seo Jin dislikes Robin so much he is like an absolute angel, he's brave, helps people  :drools:  :bravo:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :thumbup:  :thumbup: but i guess Seo Jin doesn't like Robin is bc he is the opposite. Cold heart and such a Coward. Thats my only conclusion from episode 1 haha
Now I can see why in KMHM  Cha Do Hyun dislikes his personalities so much their CRAZY!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I'm looking forward to seeing more of Robin :3  I'm just curious to know the reasoning why Robin came to be.. and if it really was because of the girl..

Sigh, it's so nice to see HyunBin.. I haven't really been watching/keeping up with his work.  I'm still stuck in his Samsoon/Snow Queen era.. lol.

I must say that so far... I dislike his wardrobe in here... eek @_@  I need to see some more chemistry :) :) :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
This is so sad. I fell asleep just like Secret Garden. Rating isn't doing well either. I still can't believe that KMHL is taking lead. And to add salt to the wound, HB is probably regretting his rejection KMHM. This is probably not gonna hurt his career as an actor but it is a huge embarrassment. I hope this at least get second in rating.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
OMG @fun i forgot HB rejected KMHM. yeah he'll probably am embarrass but it won't be his last drama rt? I mean this drama isn't that bad its just going at a very slow pace hehehe i loved secret garden although i didn't go watch it until it passed two years of secret garden coming out. 

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Kikichue1 said:
OMG @fun i forgot HB rejected KMHM. yeah he'll probably am embarrass but it won't be his last drama rt? I mean this drama isn't that bad its just going at a very slow pace hehehe i loved secret garden although i didn't go watch it until it passed two years of secret garden coming out. 

Same here Kiki with late Secret Garden viewer.  I LOVE sega...cannot make myself watch HB without Ha Ji Won...not over them yet...

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Mz_Em said:

Same here Kiki with late Secret Garden viewer.  I LOVE sega...cannot make myself watch HB without Ha Ji Won...not over them yet...

OH Sary, how i wish Ha Ji Won and HB would make another drama together. Although I only watched Secret Garden bc I was a fan of Ha Ji Won. LOL

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Finally caught up on the drama and... ahhhhhh I love and enjoy it so much!!!  The cast is great too!  Hyun Bin did a great job portraying the two characters... I have a super soft spot for Robin.. hohoho~~

I'm still not that fond of Seo Jin's wardrobe... I prefer Robin's instead :p  Hyun Bin & Han Ji Min are adorable!!!   Ahhhhh... just how will she take it when she finds out the truth that they're just one person...

I need Robin to live though.. or at least have Seo Jin keep some of Robin's personality *sniffsniff* when it gets to the end... *gulps*

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Like... kill me someone!!! Kill me~~~~~  The latest episode was just too darn touching... Got teary a bit..

You really have to feel sorry for Robin.  The feeling of fading to exist.. *sniffsniff*  He wants to live~~~ and I don't blame him!

I'm cringing at the moment because I just don't know how I'll take in the eps for next week.. what's going to happen?  I don't catch teasers.. but oh man *sniffsniff*

Are we going to get more Terry in the future?  or will there also be more hidden identities?  I'm sure there'll be a way for them all to coexist with one another...

With the introduction of Terry... I wonder if Ha Na will get to meet him? hmmm.. quite curious now...  sigh... oh Robin, Robin, Robin... T_T