[SBS] Green Rose

Mae

sarNie Adult
OMG...i just began watching it...It's sooo good...addicting and storyline goes sooo fast...it's sooo sad too...the actor and actress both are very good at crying and being sad...I LOVE IT...IT"S A MUST SEE!!!

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
i finally finished this!! yeah! it was awesome! i bought mine from ebay and so the subs were very bad that sometimes i had no idea what they were saying. at first i couldn't get past eppie one, but once i got to about eppie 3 then it got very very good! it's different from the other dramas i've seen. of course, some parts were real slow and dragging, but i watched the whole thing cause i wanted to see how it would end and see if the couple would get back together. the hero and heroine kinda grows on you. I couldn't watch this drama cause yeah the girl reminded me of her evil character in sweet 18, but she's actually really good in this drama. and the hero, wow, he is so fine once he comes back from china, he was very very good-looking, b/c of his whole attitude and clothing and especially his new hair style. i don't know chinese, but to me, he spoke very very good chinese. i highly reccomend this drama... i have been out of dramatic ones for awhileto only comedies.. like choonyang, sweet 18, full house,and sam soon... so this is one of my first dramas back into those very sad, crying ones, and i think everyone should watch it too. the only thing that bothered me was that i wanted to see more of teh couple together. but since he had to pretend to be someone esle, the couple never really got to be together until the end which was the last eppie.

Mae

sarNie Adult
queeny_bee said:
i finally finished this!! yeah! it was awesome!  i bought mine from ebay and so the subs were very bad that sometimes i had no idea what they were saying.  at first i couldn't get past eppie one, but once i got to about eppie 3 then it got very very good! it's different from the other dramas i've seen. of course, some parts were real slow and dragging, but i watched the whole thing cause i wanted to see how it would end and see if the couple would get back together.  the hero and heroine kinda grows on you.  I couldn't watch this drama cause yeah the girl reminded me of her evil character in sweet 18, but she's actually really good in this drama.  and the hero, wow, he is so fine once he comes back from china, he was very very good-looking, b/c of his whole attitude and clothing and especially his new hair style.  i don't know chinese, but to me, he spoke very very good chinese.  i highly reccomend this drama... i have been out of dramatic ones for awhileto only comedies.. like choonyang, sweet 18, full house,and sam soon... so this is one of my first dramas back into those very sad, crying ones, and i think everyone should watch it too. the only thing that bothered me was that i wanted to see more of teh couple together. but since he had to pretend to be someone esle, the couple never really got to be together until the end which was the last eppie.
[post="61122"][/post]​
Hmmm..that's weird, I bought mine from ebay too, but the subs were sooo good....best eng. subtitle tv series I've ever bought.....the words were subbed great.....just curious, but who did u buy urs from? just so i don't buy from that person if hhis/her tv series have bad subs to it?

Sunshine_2D

sarNie Egg
I think this k-drama is fantastic :). The storyline is good and the characters have the perfect role. They're so emotional even though they're not close together :). Omg the girl cries so much in there .... She's good for a beginner to be a main actress! Compare her to My Girl is a total difference... :) !!

Mae

sarNie Adult
Green Rose was on the list of 10 Best Korean Dramas of 2005!!!!!!!! Go Green Rose....and the main actor of this drama won BEST ACTOR for Green Rose too...

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
Mae said:
Hmmm..that's weird, I bought mine from ebay too, but the subs were sooo good....best eng. subtitle tv series I've ever bought.....the words were subbed great.....just curious, but who did u buy urs from? just so i don't buy from that person if hhis/her tv series have bad subs to it?
[post="61572"][/post]​
the seller whom i bought it from is no longer an ebay seller.... so i guess you don't really have to worry about it, it's someone from hong kong. and i think i bought in during the summer, it's been a long time, but the subs were okay until i got to this one eppie, just all messed up, but it's not very very bad, it's decent.

the actor in here is great! i liked him better when he came back... he looked hotter!! OUCH! :p

bAyBeExPaZzIoN

sarNie Hatchling
IS the two main character gonna end up together at the end? Im just wondering. I dont want it to be a sad movie. I dont wanna cry no more...

Mae

sarNie Adult
bAyBeExPaZzIoN said:
IS the two main character gonna end up together at the end? Im just wondering. I dont want it to be a sad movie. I dont wanna cry no more...
[post="83185"][/post]​
That would spoil the entire drama....if we tell you...hehehee...

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
GREEN ROSE>

You gotta see it. It spent two days downloading and then finally finished watching it on Tuesday.

It's good. I love it. The chemistry between Go Soo and Lee Da Hae was great. Even though they didn't have alot of love scenes together, whenever they were in the presence of each other, you could totally feel them. They both got that part down.

Lee Da Hae was great in this one. Totally different from her MY GIRL role. She totally shines. I was crying like a baby, when she went to show Go Soo the rings that his mother made for them. She was crying like hell, and he was cold. It was so sad. :wavecry:

I love how she never stopped loving him. She was crazy in love with him. It was great. Go Soo was great too, total hottie.

I was actually checking out Tue Rin, the bodyguard, he was hot. I don't mind having him protect me. HEHEHE :w000t:

I highly recommend this series to anyone who actually want to see a good korean drama, that steps away from the whole, someone has cancer thingie and dies.

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
Chor_Moua said:
GREEN ROSE>

I was actually checking out Tue Rin, the bodyguard, he was hot. I don't mind having him protect me. HEHEHE :w000t:
lols! I also thought he wasn't bad looking too!!

the ending?? it's a happy ending!!
i'm one of those people that are into happy endings too!! So i'm satisfied with the ending... i think it could have been better, but still it's a happy ending!!