[SBS] Green Rose

slee00

sarNie Adult
It is worth all that money and time we spent watching lakorns! I especially enjoy the part where they first meet again after he came back and the part where he advised her that they should removed the chairman to different location....and he said that is the only way to protect her father and to bring her old love back.....this admission confirmed her suspicious....I was like YEAH!!!!! I enjoy action dramas more than slow life torn dramas...I love the action and the mystery...I would spend my time watching a kunfu fighting movies than a sad story.... my kinda dramas!

Mae

sarNie Adult
I just started it and I'm HOOKED...I stayed up til 4am watching it...currently on ep12...hehe
Ceda...I love Green Rose....it will only get better...and more sad too..but I love everything about this K drama...it's definitely the best one out! Also, Ko Su and Lee Da Hae portray their characters extremely well....it's so touching.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I wish he would just kill EVERYONE that framed him!!! I couldn't stand how he was so kind to Yo-ran...URGH!!!

saki

sarNie Adult
This is the first Korean drama I've watched and I loved it! There were a lot of things wrong with it but overall it was a fast paced watch for me. Great chemistry between the leads (even if they didn't have that many scenes together) and most of all it had a happy ending :) This series actually showed here in my country for awhile and it was dubbed in our language. It was so popular that they even remade it with a different cast. Hope to see Go Soo and Lee Da Hae reunite again in another series, now that he's finished with his military service.

saki

sarNie Adult
ceda_lee said:
I wish he would just kill EVERYONE that framed him!!! I couldn't stand how he was so kind to Yo-ran...URGH!!!

Yeah I hated Yoo-ran. I felt sorry for her at first because she was also a victim but she was so stupid. I understood that she loved the bad guy but when he fooled her not once or even twice- three* times actually...and she still seemed to like him?! The guy hired thugs to kill her and what does she do? Stalk him and act like a dumped gf. To me, that's not being a victim anymore, that's stupidity. I just lost all respect for her. The worse thing about watching her stalking scenes were that I was always worried she'd ruin the male lead's plans. And she almost did it was because of her that the bad guy was one step ahead several times in the series. Her death wasn't even the bad guy's fault but hers...but everyone was pitying her I just rolled my eyes.