[SBS] Green Rose

kitkat

sarNie Elites
yeah i saw this drama post at idol-unlimited. so i will download it later... since i'm currently downloading love so divine.. i'm a fan of ha ji won. :D

koblo

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for sharing Linn. Now I will have to wait till later to download it and watch it. I've been waiting for someone to upload this drama. I've always been waiting to watch this drama.

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
wow....i have just started to watch this series and it is good....i am at part four and the character play very well at their part.......i just can't stop watching this .....i think that i have to finish this so that i wouldn't be crazy of this movie.......if you haven't see this serie, you have to watch this to find out

mix

sarNie Egg
I was watching it on youtube so far adn I love it. I think it is a good movie. I was cry for his mother on episode 3. Anyway so far it is good.

pyh

sarNie Elites
yeah, it is good. i already watched it. the only thing i didn't like was that the two leads didn't have a lot of screen time together but the times that they're together, it's very touching. you should watch it if you haven't.

danny

sarNie Hatchling
pyh said:
yeah, it is good. i already watched it. the only thing i didn't like was that the two leads didn't have a lot of screen time together but the times that they're together, it's very touching. you should watch it if you haven't.
[post="107972"][/post]​

that true they didn't have a lot of screen time together but the memories that they had when they were together were very sweet....
i really love how both their character changes throughout the series and yet when they are together they are still the same...

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
omg.....i am so in love with this drama.......i haven't finish it yet but i am loving it already.......it is so addicting i tell you, just love the two main lead, they did a very great job on their part.......just love it

skoo_gurl

sarNie Egg
I SAW IT!!! IT'S PRETTY GOOD....THE MAIN GIRL IN THE DRAMA IS LEE DA HAE AND THE GUY IS GO SOO. VERY INTERESTING PLOT...AND I ENJOYED IT...KEPT ME ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT...

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
OMG... KO SOO IS SOO HOTT IN HERE... I SORTA DIDN'T LIKE THE STORY LINE BUT KINDA DID... DIDN'T LIKE HOW KO SOO KEPT PUSHIN LEE DA HAE AWAY FROM, HIM EVEN THOUGH HE REALLY LOVED HER... SO SAD HOW THAT ONE MEAN GUY FRAMED HIM... ERG... ANYWAYS.. LOVED THE ENDING..!!!

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
Penny said:
so in love?? i dont like this drama, but dont hate it. there's too much crap going on, nothing much between the two couples at all. through the whole drama i'm saying "hurry the hell up, dude".. then i stop watching it and let my brother tell me what happen at the end.
[post="124641"][/post]​
i think what made this drama so good was the whole thing that even though the couple didn't have many scenes together, you always felt their love for each other and it never went away.

Mae

sarNie Adult
queeny_bee said:
i think what made this drama so good was the whole thing that even though the couple didn't have many scenes together, you always felt their love for each other and it never went away.
[post="125496"][/post]​
Queeny Bee....i completely agree with you on what you said....even though they were far apart, i felt their love and passion to be with one another....which made the story even more beautiful...

slee00

sarNie Adult
He have to stay in secret even for her so he can find out who really was the killer. I love it when he tried to stay cold even in her presence....the first time they met again after he came back from China....where she follow him to the elevator...I was holding my breathe!

Mae

sarNie Adult
slee00 said:
He have to stay in secret even for her so he can find out who really was the killer. I love it when he tried to stay cold even in her presence....the first time they met again after he came back from China....where she follow him to the elevator...I was holding my breathe!
[post="126133"][/post]​
That part is sooo intense, yet I find myself watching that scene over and over....such a tragic scene when she first sees him again and follows him to the elevator....ohh...did i mention that i love this drama...it's my ultimate favorite k drama....

slee00

sarNie Adult
I love this drama too! My sister borrow it and took it to MN! The last time i heard, she still watching it over and over again. I believe she watched this 10 times already! She can have it since she enjoys it so much!

Mae

sarNie Adult
slee00 said:
I love this drama too! My sister borrow it and took it to MN! The last time i heard, she still watching it over and over again. I believe she watched this 10 times already! She can have it since she enjoys it so much!
[post="150347"][/post]​
Hehehe..i must have watched it over 20 times...same with my siblings and my mother...my mother also got her old lady friend to love the drama too...the funnie thing is the old lady can't even read subtitles but her daughter translates for her....but yeah...it's a great drama...so glad i have my very own copy with great english subtitles...all worth my money...