[SBS] Birth of a Beauty 미녀의 탄생

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sang Wook is totally awesome and CSL is definitely a must-watch for JSW and LMJ fans. I loved it! Hehe.
I like the actress that plays SGR too. She's a better actress than HYS.
I need catch up as well. Who is Tae Hee! Haha.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@fun; ahha thanks fun ^^ I am completely enjoying TCSL atm. Second time around it it's better because I actually like JSW now. He looks much older in there tho compared to BOAB.

@phatman;
Tae Hee is JSW's name in BOAB. A couple of more days until the new episodes !!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ip.smilez said:
@fun; ahha thanks fun ^^ I am completely enjoying TCSL atm. Second time around it it's better because I actually like JSW now. He looks much older in there tho compared to BOAB.

@phatman;
Tae Hee is JSW's name in BOAB. A couple of more days until the new episodes !!!!
HAAHA. I know that's his name. I was just exclaiming who is Tae Hee because I want to find out his true identity. And I need to catch up to find out.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Episode 3&4 were so epic!!! 

Spoiler ahead...

Plot twist: Geum Ran was murdered! Tae Hee has a birth secret!!!

Whoo!!! I thought this was going to be Sara eccentric but glad that Tae Hee has a story... aka plays a big part in the plot.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@phatman;
hahaha I get you now lol 

I didn't get the chance to watch ep6 last night and so cannot wait to start on it after I come home from school. 

Uh hoh, Tae Hee is developing feelings for Sara....

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just can't with this drama. It's so freaking hilariously dramatic. Sang Wook should stick with romcom more often. His adorably fake but actual real laugh just gets to me. It's like Ken T's laugh, very infectious and adorable. I mran their laughter is not the same.but get gives off a good feeling vibe.

Anyway I think Tae Hee falling in love with Sara is coming too soon but I do admit I love the transition. I literally died when Tae Hee questioned himself when he saw Chae Yeon hurt. That scene was quite epic haha he says why doesn't his heart hurt. So it is confirmed he no longer has romantic feelings for CY and now developing those feelings for Sara. I know people are in doubt whether he is falling for Sara looks or for who she really is. It may be Han Ye Seul fault because Sara seems like a whole new character from Sa Geum Ran. Apart from that flaw, I believe he is genuinely falling for Sa Geum Ran (Sara). He is holding back because he thinks he is falling for Geum Ran new image. Remember he keeps telling himself that Sara is fake, not real and that Sara is Geum Ran the fat ahjumma.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hahaja I am dying with laughter ! Tae Hee said "Just think of her as a fat pig and ignore her."omg hahahaa !! Gahh There's always food in every other scene and that is making me super hungry :(

&fun,
He also looks similar to Ken. Not to sound weird but I think it's their nose/nostrils and the creases on their forehead that makes them look alike. I also think JSW looks like a mixture of Song Seung Heon and Jang Hyuk. I find JSW more handsome than SSH tho :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Now that you mentioned it, they both have a full facial feature.

At first I thought his laugh was awful until I discovered that is his actual real life laugh. I'm not a fan of SSH and JH nor their looks.

Do you think he is genuine with his growing feelings toward Sara?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Is there a problem with viki?? I haven't watched ep6 yet because the subs weren't in sync with the video. I was so mad yesterday. Haha. I need to check if it's now okay.

I felt like TH was more sexually attracted to SR. I mean look at those provocative scenes. Even TH had to really control his manhood. Haha. Because he knew he was sexually aroused by SR's "beauty" and "sexiness." However, the writer's are definitely making him fall for GR and not SR since that's the right thing to do. I honestly don't see GR in SR, other than the fact that she likes to do charity work, so I'm not sure how their love is even going to develop. Also, I personally think it has to do with HYS's acting abilities. She's not that talented. Never thought she was a good actress and still don't think she is. She can't embody GR's quirky and loving traits, so I don't really see GR in her.

On JSW, he really does look like SSH, but totally more charismatic because of his awesome off-screen personality. Hehe. I agree romcom is his thing and he should do more of it!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am thinking he thinks he is sexually attracted to Sara thus he kept reminding himself that she is fake. He has seen all the fat that came out of her lol He can be so mean without realizing it.

So it seems like Min Hyuk (I think that is Tae Hee's half brother's name) has a crush on Sara. Maybe Sara will be a spy for Tae Hee. I need them to start picking up Tae Hee's background. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
Viki should be fine now. I watched it about 3-4 hours ago.

I am enjoying the soundtrack so far. Keep it coming.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
If only I could like both of your posts ! Darn it lol Couldnt agree more with ya. MinHyuk is def crushing on Sara! I have a feeling she might even create a big fight between all 3 men for her love lol More like a Birth of a Bachelorette hehe

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am just scared for Sara when she gets discovered that she is really GR. She seems like a ditz and that can ruin the plan. Hopefully she can take on all the criticism when people find out. Majority of the Koreans are real bitches when it comes to physical appearance.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm scared of Min Hyuk for Sara. Haha. He seems like the type to do a lot of damage, even to girls. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
For some reason Min Hyuk and Kang Joon have this creepy vibe to them. I am scared for Tae Hee. How will he go against both  of them especially when Tae Hee is such a cute dork.

Super excited for this weekend episode.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Oh boy, the excitement Min Hyuk showed after he finally found Sara was quite scary. He looks like he can't wait to meet her again and wife her right away Lol And I think his reason to find Sara is due to the fact that he is infatuated by her beauty. Sara has captured herself a dangerous beast since now she is really considered a "Beauty" amongst many. Btw I don't like the guy who plays as KJ because he can't act lol He tends to break into a smile sometimes and that kills it for me because he looks out of character when he does smile in a serious scene. Even his scream when SGR's video played back to back on the tvs was a fail to me lmao I also hate his lazy money-hungry family who all need karma in their lives to learn how to grow the heck up except for his father though ^^ I hope at the end, KJ's mother and sisters won't get it easy after they find out Sara's identity. I want those monsters to serve some time in jail like KJ will lol They annoy the heck out of me!!! I still don't pity Chae Yeon at all because she deserves every bit of what is coming her way to be in SGR's shoes and walk through the live infidelity that KJ did behind SGR's back. My question has been answered about KJ/SGR's marriage because I had thought KJ at least loved SGR in the past and that is why he married her but no, I was wrong. Broke a$$$ gotta mess with the wrong ahjummmaa. Speaking of Ahjumma, I love how Tae Hee calls Sara by that title hahaha I do find him "in love" with her to be rushed since I feel like we've all just started watching BOAB. Towards the ending of Ep7, TH was typing away on the laptop so I thought he was working on something important pwahaahah What the heck was he typing? because at the end, his screen was on the results of his psychological test. Lmaooo I guess him being in love with Sara is making him do all sorts of weird things. ^^ Oh yhea, when CY asked her brother about TH, I actually thought her brother was going to tell her about the Ahjumma "SGH" who he helped TH with. Luckily he doesn't know her name. Phew !!! Looks like CY will be piecing up the puzzle in ep8. Yikes.