Sawan Saang [Dida]

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is like drama to the extent GOSH, how can people be that rude and cruel on another human being. I know it's a lakorn but i'm sure there some of these people in society. I mean TigerKing is only big because of the customers. If there were no customers, people using their service their stock or market share will also be down. But WOW, the mother is good but gosh I do not like it. They are really trying to get a message thru the viewers and wait to see what happens to these type of people.

I'm on 8 right now and I see a preview of Nakrup raping Oonjai. I think this will be the old and mean Nakrup ... I wonder if a baby will stem from this and then he get his memory back (the nice one) and felts guilty? Hmmmmm

I think the Mother should experience like being handicap. Loose respect from others and realize the hardship. I do not think that the Mother should die. Well I don't know the ending but just hope they don't allow her to die cuz it would be too easy. She need to suffer a bit LOL

Ok, off to continue.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This lakorn is like drama to the extent GOSH, how can people be that rude and cruel on another human being. I know it's a lakorn but i'm sure there some of these people in society. I mean TigerKing is only big because of the customers. If there were no customers, people using their service their stock or market share will also be down. But WOW, the mother is good but gosh I do not like it. They are really trying to get a message thru the viewers and wait to see what happens to these type of people.

I'm on 8 right now and I see a preview of Nakrup raping Oonjai. I think this will be the old and mean Nakrup ... I wonder if a baby will stem from this and then he get his memory back (the nice one) and felts guilty? Hmmmmm

I think the Mother should experience like being handicap. Loose respect from others and realize the hardship. I do not think that the Mother should die. Well I don't know the ending but just hope they don't allow her to die cuz it would be too easy. She need to suffer a bit LOL

Ok, off to continue.
What? Rape, i'm so gonna watch this lakorn now, me and rape = an addicted fan.

honda

sarNie Hatchling
I'm addicted to this lakorn right now. I can't wait till next weeks episodes. The mean Nakrop is starting to feel something for Ounjai but is not willing to admit it. Cee is a great actor, as for Min I think at this stage she is OK. Not great but not bad either. She seems to have potential. With time I think she'll come a great actress. But I must say something about her voice kinda gets to me. And lets not mention her singing. Girl freind needs to take a step back and listen to herself and maybe not sing again until she gets some singing lessons. Not trying to be mean, but just stating my personal opinion.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
What? Rape, i'm so gonna watch this lakorn now, me and rape = an addicted fan.
Oh just my assumptions base on the previews. So Nakrop is Bi-Polar? Interesting. Now I'm curious which character they will try to end him with, the original Nakrop who is mean and workaholic or the new one who has a heart. In my opinion, i think they should end up in between LOL. Just because after all the real Nakrop is the meany one. He has to be able to flip himself by remembering his past and forgive and payback. It's too ez to let the mean character in him die. Plus, like the doctor said the incident will always come back and haunts him so it's best that he accept the truth and go from there.

chouakim

TTFC♥
I think (and hope) that the mean Nakrop will come to like her. It'd make better sense since the meanie is the real Nakrop. -_O It will make him a better man. Can't wait for next week!

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I also prefer the cruel Nakrop to fall in love with Ounjai. I can foresee that from being in love with Ounjai, he would eventually change into a good,kind and humble man so that Ounjai would get to love him.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
I keep thinking her name is OopOon which is the Cat's name LOL and then when I think or hear of TigerKing it reminds me of Burger King, home of the whopper LOL

Ana

sarNie Adult
Airing in a few hours can't wait!!!!

Sad it's ending soon. Feels like it just started.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Wow it's going to end pretty soon? I feel like it just start. Oh well I hope Cee and Min have another lakorn together but I want to see them in romantic comedy instead of drama. I think Min needs a break from drama and do something light.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I can't wait to see the new episodes!! I'm enjoying this lakorn. And Cee is one hot son of a b****!!!

Does anyone know what day the new epi airs each week?