Sawan Saang [Dida]

lexa1083

sarNie Hatchling
there's going to be some cute scenes!!! can't wait!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uS3osEPefe8&feature=sub

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
today episode was okay not so bad..i hate that one bytch always thinking shes so rich and can do whatever she wants.

lexa1083

sarNie Hatchling
and she was beginning to trust him :( sucks.

can't wait for next week's episodes! it's such a long wait!!!

Ana

sarNie Adult
Episode 6 was cute when he kissed her :wub:
Can't wait 4 next week. Soooooooooooooo long :rolleyes:
I hope they get to co-star again :p

lexa1083

sarNie Hatchling
Episode 6 was cute when he kissed her :wub:
Can't wait 4 next week. Soooooooooooooo long :rolleyes:
I hope they get to co-star again :p
I know!!!! This is the first time I see him act and I love it! I thought Min was cute with Tawin...but when I saw this, it completely changed my mind! Hope they star in more lakorns together.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Cee hardly co-star with any actress twice beside Cheer.
I hope he and Min get to do a comedy/romance together or Action :blush:

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I've started liking this lakorn and i'm beginning to notice that Cee is goodlooking in spite of being not so tall.I like tall men but Cee would be an exception. His acting has a depth and he can very well portray his roles.
I like the scene where he covered Min with the thick blanket and pretended to his (mean) mother to be sleeping.Then he continues to talk like he is talking to his mother where in fact his mother had gone out of the room already. I also liked it when he kissed Min and kept on kissing her if she won't go on studying. That was so cute!!!

lexa1083

sarNie Hatchling
I've started liking this lakorn and i'm beginning to notice that Cee is goodlooking in spite of being not so tall.I like tall men but Cee would be an exception. His acting has a depth and he can very well portray his roles.
I like the scene where he covered Min with the thick blanket and pretended to his (mean) mother to be sleeping.Then he continues to talk like he is talking to his mother where in fact his mother had gone out of the room already. I also liked it when he kissed Min and kept on kissing her if she won't go on studying. That was so cute!!!
I'm glad this movie is not boring and lame...I wonder if they're going to do a real kiss :wub:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Cee is so hot and cute in here but Min girl annoyed me how she always slap his face and blame everything on him when shes in troubles my gosh he was helping her out and she doesnt listen but just open her big mouth and yell at him. Yea shes mad at him for killing her brother but he didnt kill her brother his was mean and all big jerk before but now he change should give him a chance and stop accusing him for everything she annoying in here actually every lakorn shes play annoying. I enjoy watching Note+Gunjae Sal scene better and seeing Cee.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Lol I think Min slap Cee way too much too. God! He must be in pain in every scene with her lol
I understand she's angry cuz he's the main reason her bro died and all.
But she should listen to him first instead of jumping to conclusion all the time.

Anywayz, 3 more days till it airs!!!!! The wait is torturing!!!!!

I hope he gets his memory soon!!! I like the mean nakrope lol

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I'm glad this movie is not boring and lame...I wonder if they're going to do a real kiss :wub:
Yeah,actually I like the storyline and i can see it's not gonna make the viewers feel bored or would make us raise our brows.The drama is somewhat different from the usual rich guy falling in love with a poor lady.i hope it continues to entertain the fans.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I'm also annoyed at the lead woman's being so difficult to please. She has slapped the lead man for so many times already. I bet Nakrop's face is already numb with the numerous slaps he had received from Ounjai. Nakrop didn't intentionally kill her brother,right? and he's now trying to do everything to pay for the death of her elder brother.But the drama is getting more interesting and exciting.

lexa1083

sarNie Hatchling
I'm also annoyed at the lead woman's being so difficult to please. She has slapped the lead man for so many times already. I bet Nakrop's face is already numb with the numerous slaps he had received from Ounjai. Nakrop didn't intentionally kill her brother,right? and he's now trying to do everything to pay for the death of her elder brother.But the drama is getting more interesting and exciting.
I agree...the slapping does annoy me...but the sweet scenes make up for them :)

I don't even pay attention to the other couple, note and g...I just skip those :D

Ana

sarNie Adult
I luved their little show/duet @ 7 See Concert :p
Cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgdOrJuEJgI
Credit To ThaiIqzero

True! I can't hate Min or be annoyed with Min for slapping Cee LOL :blush:
The cute scene made up for everything :wub: