Sawan Saang [Dida]

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Finished this lakorn!!!! The willing scene was lame though, it was only like 5 secs and then to the next day. Good lakorn!!!!

chouakim

TTFC♥
Subbing team is coming along quickly.
They're almost done so let's give them words of thanks and encouragement until the end! :D

http://www.viikii.net/channels/goto/sawansaang#

Ana

sarNie Adult
Lastest was news that Cee kik? [Flirt]with Min LOL
Of course just rumors. But they so cute 2gether too :heart:

lexa1083

sarNie Hatchling
Lastest was news that Cee kik? [Flirt]with Min LOL
Of course just rumors. But they so cute 2gether too :heart:
You never know what might happen~~~ hahaha, im so mean! No, but they look so cute together! If only he were single :(

Ana

sarNie Adult
LOL I want them to pair again badly.
I want lots of :slapandkissse3: btw them. HOT!

In.tro}

sarNie Egg
OMFG!! I really liked this lakorn. I wanted to kick his ass so bad in the beginning lol I almost stopped watching because he was so mean to her and the little boy but thank the lord I stuck through because it was awesome. Cee was sooooo handsome. I'm totally in love with him. He could play the bad, while still looking hot and then when he was nice it he was super adorable!! *sigh* the perfect man. I hope min and cee gets another lakorn, they look good together <3

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I haven't watch CH7 lakorn for a long time but of course it's CEE and he has a new clean cut! Finally it has been months w/that long draggy hair he had :p Which I didn't find appealing! But love how he went back to his fresh new cut... SMEXYYYY AS HELL! I love this lakorn although Cee drive me insane so many times! LOL. Min and Cee make such a cute couple, they are very compatible, and have great chemistry! I would love to see them again together soon :wub: If ONLY Cee was single, I would give him the thumbs up with Min! LOL, although I do like him with Amy too! But I love him with MIN! :p

hui4163

sarNie Egg
Wow, this sounds really good -love lakorns with hot alpha p'eks and lots of slap/kiss scenes. But does he only fall in love with her after he loses his memories? That's kinda disappointing because I want him to fall for her when he's all mean -makes it all the more hotter and emotionally satisfying. Does he fall for her after returning back to his original self before remembering his "good" self or does he only start liking her after remembering? Hope it's the former.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Wow, this sounds really good -love lakorns with hot alpha p'eks and lots of slap/kiss scenes. But does he only fall in love with her after he loses his memories? That's kinda disappointing because I want him to fall for her when he's all mean -makes it all the more hotter and emotionally satisfying. Does he fall for her after returning back to his original self before remembering his "good" self or does he only start liking her after remembering? Hope it's the former.
He does kind of fall for her after he gets his memories but he's all jerky and rude just to hide things.

hui4163

sarNie Egg
He does kind of fall for her after he gets his memories but he's all jerky and rude just to hide things.
Thanks for the reassurance! I like the "mean guy falling for the girl against his will" scenario, but it has to be obvious to us viewers that he really likes her (like he tries to come off as mean, but is actually quite soft towards the girl, not doing anything that really crosses the line like going after other girls, etc.). "Outside meanie inside softie" p'eks make me swoon (JLR's Harit and SB's Kawee for example) -mean, but in a way where you can really tell he loves the girl like crazy. Hopefully this p'ek won't disappoint because I really want to watch this and don't want to end up wasting my time -is the girl a doormat or does she stand up to him? She doesn't chase after him does she?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Thanks for the reassurance! I like the "mean guy falling for the girl against his will" scenario, but it has to be obvious to us viewers that he really likes her (like he tries to come off as mean, but is actually quite soft towards the girl, not doing anything that really crosses the line like going after other girls, etc.). "Outside meanie inside softie" p'eks make me swoon (JLR's Harit and SB's Kawee for example) -mean, but in a way where you can really tell he loves the girl like crazy. Hopefully this p'ek won't disappoint because I really want to watch this and don't want to end up wasting my time -is the girl a doormat or does she stand up to him? She doesn't chase after him does she?
The n'ek is stands up to p'ek a lot. P'ek starts to love the n'ek when he remembers the good old memories he had with n'ek when he lost his memories. And no, n'ek doesn't chase after him, p'ek chases n'ek to earn forgiveness from her.

Asy

sarNie Immature
I'm on episode 7 now. Ehhh I can't believe there's such a girl like Dao Dararai in this world! So rude even to elders. Yeah I hate Nakrop's mom but I don't think that I dare to push her like Dao did. Cee's doing well for both characters. He got slapped in almost every episodes too!

Asy

sarNie Immature
Finished this lakorn. The ending was satisfying. But I feel bad for Golf's character. He wasn't guilty to be in jail. There should make a sequel for Sawan Saang focusing on Golf's character lmao. Overall, good lakorn.

Tigrafr

sarNie Hatchling
I have watched the lakorn and i have loved it. I was so hooked by this.
Cee is awesome ( i need to watch more lakorn with him) and Min was great.
The story was really great i loved it, i wanted to know what happen.
And Oun is one cute child.