Sawan Bien Beat JLR!

zhanzhao

sarNie Egg
I dont see how Sawan Bieng could possibly beat JLR. Sawan Bieng was horrible from the start. i fastforwarded through 50% of it while i watched JLR 5 times. My expectation of Sawan Bieng was very high and it was definitely a let-down. JLR started out at zero from my list and now its my fave lakorn \. I like how everything in JLR is less extreme than Sawan bieng.... which is wayyy tooo dramatic for my taste. i still love anne+ken... but i hope they do release lakorns with more qualities next time.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
everyone has their own opinion...SB is still my fav!....anne and ken's acting was phenomenal in here i thought..i liked JLR too..but SB just had so many unexpected things, which made me love it!

tikklles

sarNie Adult
SB beat JLR in terms of number but if you were to say which was a real hit it will have to be JLR...like everyone who started watching JLR, we did not expect anything from it but a average lakorn or one of those lakron to fill in the time, but bam we all caught a non-stop fever, JLR hitted us hard and left a deep impression on us, well for me.....the performance of the cast was awesome, the whole cast had great chemistry with each other....it introduced new stars who had great talent but was kept in the shadow for so long because of little oppourtunities (i really didn't know who aum and aff was until JLR, i saw them here and there but never knew who they were)

as for SB i thought it was a hit because of anne and ken, if it was some other actor/actress i am not sure if it will be as big as it was....alot of people watched it for anne and ken....i believe that alot of peeps fell in love with their chemistry rather then the whole package like JLR......

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
whoooww ho ho!! tis thread has been brought back up from it's grave huh...lol..i'll be less dramatic but i will still stick to my opinion...i still love and enjoyed SB more...and i will state straight forward tat if Ken and Ann was not in tis lakorn...i would have still loved it..one because the Script was so amazing :lol: *shrek like a lilo girl* andtwo..the relationships between the different characters were so strong...each story can stand on it's own..but one ting i find myself tinking of a lot during SB was Kavee's character...he maybe be evil / psychotic but the fact tat he was still able to make us viewer sympathize w/ him..priceless...his character was so messed up..love it!!

talk about dramatic...i tink JLR was too dramatic...Aff..i love tat girl..but her screamming was annoying...seemed too forced..and Aum just to barbaric...in looks and totures -_-

never the less i'm just glad Ken and Ann (oum ruk & SB) made another record for future lakorns to beat...**smile** and they dun get tose ratings for nothing either...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
overall.. i will still like jlr more than sb.. i love both the cast n all but.. sb was way.. u know.. keke.. xp .. i still love both.. its very very .. difficult xp hehe lol.. no offense to ani fans of sb.. because i luv'd it myself too keke lol.. but jlr will alwaise be in my heart..

-aiko <3 aum & ken

greenapple2

sarNie Hatchling
Well, no matter what, I still love JLR. SB was a bit too "violent" for me, I'll have to rewatch it to see why they ended up liking each other. JLR... at this point in my life, I love, love that lakorn. I didn't learn some big life lesson from it, but it influenced me in lots of good ways. Years from now, when I think about this year, I'll always remember JLR.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
since this thread is up again, i think i'll rant my behind off. :lol:

I dont see how Sawan Bieng could possibly beat JLR. Sawan Bieng was horrible from the start. i fastforwarded through 50% of it while i watched JLR 5 times. My expectation of Sawan Bieng was very high and it was definitely a let-down. JLR started out at zero from my list and now its my fave lakorn \. I like how everything in JLR is less extreme than Sawan bieng.... which is wayyy tooo dramatic for my taste. i still love anne+ken... but i hope they do release lakorns with more qualities next time.
It's funny how you said that Sawan Bieng was horrible from the start because that's exactly how i felt about JLR! I seriously skipped the majority... actually i started watching it from epi 8 on. that's how ehh... i was with the lakorn. Aff's screaming voice really annoyed me, never been annoyed of another person's screaming before until Aff. I mean, i like JLR, but it just didn't catch my attention.

Sawan Bieng, on the othe hand, blew my mind from the start, from the characters to the plot, it was just amazing. I love the drama in it & all the corny, cheesy things that Kawee did for narin. I think that it was a perfect lakorn.

Everybody has their opinion about what lakorn is better, some people like the whole chasing, lost in the woods together type of lakorns & others like the dramatic, full of rawr scenes. Not every lakorn will please people. I love Sawan Bieng because of all the twists it has & ken's agressiveness. It was worth the watch! ^_^