Sawan Bien Beat JLR!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Well the same, everyone can say all they want about SB BEATING JLR whatever...doesn't make me like SB even more, JLR IS STILL no.1!
okay fine..if wat we're saying can change you from loving JLR to loving SB...then goodness aprantely you don't love JLR very much..as a fan..i say stick to your celebrities..

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
how could it be # 1 when sb got a rating of 25 and jlr got 21 ...actually there 3rd rating because daoprassok got 23
lol...hw r we supposed to get over this issue if u girls keep on doing this...

like i dont noe who said previously like if someone bbashin our fav lakorn/actors we as their FANS gotta stand up for it right?

well,through my understanding...when bau stated that JLR would be number 1..it means no1 to her, and all JLR fans..not as in ratings!
FYI,rating is important,i agree...but sometime dramas which get high rating doesnt mean its good(look at some of TVB HK drama..some r too overrated)

like pink_juliet_kashie stated...

okay fine..if wat we're saying can change you from loving JLR to loving SB...then goodness aprantely you don't love JLR very much..as a fan..i say stick to your celebrities..
i like SB but i LOVE JLR..u gurls love SB and might just like JLR...so yeah..i'm fine with that...n lets us unite lol...there's like 2 lakorn which gt the mixture of our fav actors rite?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
well i thought you had a problem with similar story lines...you don't ?? because you were the who first stated that you can find soo much tings in SB tat you can find under " you know you're watching a thai lakorn when"..making it sound so negative...now...i'm okay with similar storylines...true wat you say it does depend on the talent of the cast...to me JLR's cast did a great job...but did not do a great job to distinguish the story from the typical :slapandkissse3: lakorn...

i know they're both remakes..i know my lakorn history...tat's why JLR & SB are being compared so much...

yeah! harit found tat out later that she's protecting her loved one..but tat was AFTER! he knew she wasn't sasanee...however u spell Joy's character's name...before tat... :rolleyes:...but see Kavee..he had also knew Narin was a good person no matter they way she t reated him or the troubles they had with each other..he knew it all along

what does ann's bf have to do with this??...random! you don't see me bring in Aff's BF...let's not go there ;)

hahaha its funny i dont even remember how anne's bf got in here lol.. i dont even know who he is xp..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid

like i dont noe who said previously like if someone bbashin our fav lakorn/actors we as their FANS gotta stand up for it right?

well,through my understanding...when bau stated that JLR would be number 1..it means no1 to her, and all JLR fans..not as in ratings!
FYI,rating is important,i agree...but sometime dramas which get high rating doesnt mean its good(look at some of TVB HK drama..some r too overrated)

like pink_juliet_kashie stated...
i like SB but i LOVE JLR..u gurls love SB and might just like JLR...so yeah..i'm fine with that...n lets us unite lol...there's like 2 lakorn which gt the mixture of our fav actors rite?
yes stand up for your actors and actresses...but the only reason i'm so heated was from the very first comment made out to bash SB...other than tat i'm fine with it...

i know Rating isn't EVERYTING..but stating tat RATING is NOTING..tat's very wrong!!

let's see if we'll unite..LOL...i'm afraid we'll just keep comparing 'em to their old couples...lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Gayu's pee rox!
yeah,the part which i love the most in this lakorn is the kidnap scene..where Narin tried to escape n all n hw Kawee was actually luvin her..it was sweet~
but after their out frm the beach house,i find it a lil bit dragee..especially Leela(gosh,she;s annoying!)
hahaha of course gayu's pee rocks lol.. hahaha ..

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
do what .supporting sb, im not bashing anyone or calling any names but i cant help that you feel that way but if you wanna get over i suggest you build youself a BRIDGE and get over it...im just stating facts . im not trippin aight
this is all fun and entertainment

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
naughty2 RR...lol yeah...i predicted that too!(eventhough its so obvious that after havin so mnay R-scenes thus it wil produce a baby lol)
yeahhhhh!bottled!
ok,we're officially need to go to aum n ann mental hospital..
we're fighting over type of waters...
yeah...who noes...they r bez of fren..they are in BANGKOK..u noe..
i agree we need to go to their hospital lol.. kekeke ..

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
yes stand up for your actors and actresses...but the only reason i'm so heated was from the very first comment made out to bash SB...other than tat i'm fine with it...

i know Rating isn't EVERYTING..but stating tat RATING is NOTING..tat's very wrong!!

let's see if we'll unite..LOL...i'm afraid we'll just keep comparing 'em to their old couples...lol
lol..i dont noe who made the first coment to bash SB cos i think everyone gt the right to liek whatever they like lol!
agree...rating is not nothing..if not they wont even create ratings int he first place..
(i dont think i was the one stated rating = nothing..right?)

thats why we gotta stop doin that lol..
i mean if aum,aff,ken,ann wants to try somethin new by not pairing up again..we should like support them rite?

hahaha of course gayu's pee rocks lol.. hahaha ..
oiiii..ur twisting my words lol

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol..i dont noe who made the first coment to bash SB cos i think everyone gt the right to liek whatever they like lol!
agree...rating is not nothing..if not they wont even create ratings int he first place..
(i dont think i was the one stated rating = nothing..right?)

thats why we gotta stop doin that lol..
i mean if aum,aff,ken,ann wants to try somethin new by not pairing up again..we should like support them rite?
oiiii..ur twisting my words lol
they do..but they dun have the rite to come out to bash the other lakorn..i mean this thread was friendly stating merely the ratings..it wasn't like Tinah posted JLR LOSTED TO SB BECAUSE SB IS A BETTER LAKORN and KEN AND ANN IS A BETTER COUPLE!!...or the most randrom comment made..and Ann's BF is good looking...like wat??

anyways no you didn't make tat comment on rating someone else did...eheheh

i'm trying but it keeps coming up...lol..but i'm reallie trying...lol :lol: