Sawan Bien Beat JLR!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
when you mean expand her horizon what do you mean exactly? i'm sure Ann has the capability to expand her horizon. she could play an evil villian & i'm sure she can damn well pull it off.
see you thinkg JLR kick major ASS. i say SB rules the world.
cuz when it gets reptitive it gets boring & you can predict the lakorn. --->JLR<----

unlike SB, so many unexpected twisted. it was an emotional rollercoaster

Remember my name ---> Noy<--- you'll be screaming it later. :ph34r:
well you never know for sure.....everything is not for certain.....
well in that case if SB rules the world...then i say JLR also owns the universe...and all the dimensions and the speed of light
repetitive things happen all the time.....like most of the time...the p'ek and the n'ek end up together....and besides...if you can predict a lakorn.....then you know it's a lakorn duh....lol it's only going to be boring if you make it one...and if the cast can't make it interesting then idk..lol

-->uh correct me if i'm wrong...but in SB i predicted that ann and ken were going to end up together...and sure enough they did....i knew there were going to be r-scenes...and a baby...lots of crying and revenge.....and that when ken was mad at his dad...i knew that ken still cared for him..and he would tell his father that he was sorry (even if it was to the grave...)
but it did have some twist like leela slapping herself...

i will remember you name...just as long as you remember mine.......ewwwwwwwwwww lol...had a dirty thought :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
well you never know for sure.....everything is not for certain.....
well in that case if SB rules the world...then i say JLR also owns the universe...and all the dimensions and the speed of light
repetitive things happen all the time.....like most of the time...the p'ek and the n'ek end up together....and besides...if you can predict a lakorn.....then you know it's a lakorn duh....lol it's only going to be boring if you make it one...and if the cast can't make it interesting then idk..lol

-->uh correct me if i'm wrong...but in SB i predicted that ann and ken were going to end up together...and sure enough they did....i knew there were going to be r-scenes...and a baby...lots of crying and revenge.....and that when ken was mad at his dad...i knew that ken still cared for him..and he would tell his father that he was sorry (even if it was to the grave...)
but it did have some twist like leela slapping herself...

i will remember you name...just as long as you remember mine.......ewwwwwwwwwww lol...had a dirty thought :loool:
your dirty thought doesn't compare to my perverted/kinky/nympho mind. :lol:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
ann doesnt have to play the vilian to expand her acting. i mean in Song Naree where she plays a twin was like a vilian and Samee Tee Tra, she wasnt the typical sweet/inconent n'ek almost like a n'rai. also, her new lakorn w/Aum, shes like a n'rai in the beginning too.
but she isn't the n'rai.....i just want to see more of her ability....whoa....i say one thing..and it adjkahfviaurhgaiofjgvaikdg chaos......idk...maybe see if she can act with other p'ek...not the the older generation..but younger...like por t. or something...sure the pair would look weird..but it wouldn't matter if their ability to act can is good

DUDE....has no one heard of freedom of speech.....all i said was i want to see ann's acting to expand......whoa...everyone has there opinions....it's like that thread "who doesn't like pancake"

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
but she isn't the n'rai.....i just want to see more of her ability....whoa....i say one thing..and it adjkahfviaurhgaiofjgvaikdg chaos......idk...maybe see if she can act with other p'ek...not the the older generation..but younger...like por t. or something...sure the pair would look weird..but it wouldn't matter if their ability to act can is good

DUDE....has no one heard of freedom of speech.....all i said was i want to see ann's acting to expand......whoa...everyone has there opinions....it's like that thread "who doesn't like pancake"
when you say anne should expand her acting, what exactly do you mean? what kind of role were did you have in mind for anne?