Sawan Bien Beat JLR!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh i loveee her character in Samee Tee Tra. she wasn't the innocent nang'ek who let people walk all over her. she was getting steamy hott with pra'ek in the bathtub! she was always clingy & lovey dovey. now that is what you usually don't see in a nang'ek! i need to rewatch that lakorn now! haha.
hahaha i havent finish this yet lol.. xp.. i think i should ..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
annes acting pretty much expanded. i mean what role havent we seen her in?..unlike other actresses, we actually get to see ann in many diverse roles. like her upcoming project with aum is the total opposite of SB, she switched her role dramtically by playing a mental person which is new for her. . like i said before, shes one of the few actresses who doesnt get repetitive role.
she is a good actress.. better than some... i luv'd her in the letter..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
annes acting pretty much expanded. i mean what role havent we seen her in?..unlike other actresses, we actually get to see ann in many diverse roles. like her upcoming project with aum is the total opposite of SB, she switched her role dramtically by playing a mental person which is new for her. . like i said before, shes one of the few actresses who doesnt get repetitive role.
i said that i like her acting...but i would like to see her do more.....play an action pack one, a comedy, a country one, .....idk...just...maybe even play the n'rai next time...not like twins or anything..but the n'rai

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
well i saw you two riding...so i figure i should catch you both ridin dirty....so i threw sand at you both lol....
hahaha .. of course cause u were ridin dirtay with ur bike racin us lol.. hahaha .. n gp is drinkin n throwin her coconuts lol. hahaha i should think of wat to throw lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
GP probably sleeping or something lol.......SPAM QUEEN...and it's hasn't even been a year since i was on SW....lol

hahaha .. i guess she should sleep lol.. because u know when she gets here .. shes gonna own it with her
69 lol.. hahhaha ... hahaha .. ........................... spam queen.. lol.. but where is ur spam king lol..