Sawan Biang

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I've been looking for Sawan Biang with Ken/Anne, but I couldn't find any hmong dubbed versions in store or at the New Years. So I was wondering if anyone can give me the contact info to the company that dubbed this drama and I'll order it from them.

I look forward to any response! Thanks in advance

lakorndemon

sarNie Hatchling
I've been looking for Sawan Biang with Ken/Anne, but I couldn't find any hmong dubbed versions in store or at the New Years. So I was wondering if anyone can give me the contact info to the company that dubbed this drama and I'll order it from them.

did you try and watch at you-tube? there's a lot of hmong dubbed lakrons in youtube...though they don't have rahut rissaya...which i wanted to see it :( if any knows anyone that has rahut rissaya in hmong dubbed...please tell them to post it up...i wanted to watch it...thanks...and yeah...you could watch it at youtube but if you want to own it...then i guess i can't help you cause i don't know any store that has it...lol...but you can also try downloading it too...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid

well depends on which one u prefer..honestly i prefer the one dubbed by sky productions
but ^ suggested check them out on youtube first than decide which ver. u like best and
go from there..i believe theres two dubbed versions of it

lakorndemon

sarNie Hatchling
well depends on which one u prefer..honestly i prefer the one dubbed by sky productions
but ^ suggested check them out on youtube first than decide which ver. u like best and
go from there..i believe theres two dubbed versions of it
i did not know there are two versions...mmmmmm...i watched sky production one...but which other production dubbed the lakorn??? do you know??? is the voice any good or is it that the other production skip too many parts???

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
i did not know there are two versions...mmmmmm...i watched sky production one...but which other production dubbed the lakorn??? do you know??? is the voice any good or is it that the other production skip too many parts???
The one Hmong Production does is okay but they put a new song in. If you don't mind having that changed then try Hmong Productions but I didn't like the Sky Productions one.

rukmos

sarNie Adult
Someone probably posted it up on youtube, but I really like the drama so I want a copy for myself. Does anyone know the contact info?

Fearless

sarNie Adult
Someone probably posted it up on youtube, but I really like the drama so I want a copy for myself. Does anyone know the contact info?

Depends which version you want. I have the phone number for sky productions version. Sky rocks!