Sawan Being

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
I believe they really did kiss. It's right before the rape scene and she's screaming her head off for someone to help. To shut her up, he kissed her on the lips! She of course is shocked and starts to yell and to shut her up again, he kisses her on the lips once more. To me, it's clear as crystal that they kissed on the lips :p

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
OH YEAH..they kissed on the lips for reals!!...NO DOUBT!!!....LOL....more than once...and they were long onces too...lol...hhahhaha

ployathina

sarNie Egg
I'm glad that they were real kisses. I mean that shows that they're professional. I see interview of girls who says that their kisses were faked because they felt bad for their co-star's girlfriends and what not. It's called professionalism. Then I guess the Thai culture is different from the American culture we're used to. I like that Ann took the step forward with that. At the end of the day, it's a job. I wouldn't mind stage kisses so much if they were done correctly....

tinah

sarNie Coma
yep, its real alright!..they mention on Ratree Samosorn when they cast were there. the kiss and slap, all real!..i was so laughing when anne slaped ken and she left a finger mark on his face lol. the outtakes were hilarious

tinah

sarNie Coma
you still havent seen it yet?..well better get going!..its really fun watching the cast laugh at each other. you can tell they had a good time filming the lakorn

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
are you serious i didnt even noticed :eek:
omg you didn't notice the lip smacking after the kiss!? whoa... i heard that! :lol:

yep, its real alright!..they mention on Ratree Samosorn when they cast were there. the kiss and slap, all real!..i was so laughing when anne slaped ken and she left a finger mark on his face lol. the outtakes were hilarious
lol. i watched that man it was crazy! ken was shocked when anne left a mark on ken's face.. it was funny seeing his face expression. :lol:

tinarukter

sarNie Hatchling
yea i think all the slaps were real including the one where he slapped her. i played it back and was like WHOA that slap was SO NOT fake. haha but i guess they wanted real slaps to really get into the feeling.