Sawan Being

noungning

Heartless
lol yeah real kiss alright, also real slap on the face from ken on ann's face too... she her face shake slow mo lol!!

some ppl are speculating that ann does have a crush on ken... but who knows!

noungning

Heartless
i think u seen the first ep, gotta say that was pretty boring lol.

um try watching 2+ that's when it gets heated...

hahah i just love how ken tortures nampeung... she's such a lil evil witch.

tinarukter

sarNie Hatchling
man sawan being must be really good me and my mom havent gotten a chance to get to it yet she said to wait till there's a lot out so we don't have to wait so much. so right now we're working on ter keu chiwit and atitharn ruk

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol yeah real kiss alright, also real slap on the face from ken on ann's face too... she her face shake slow mo lol!!

some ppl are speculating that ann does have a crush on ken... but who knows!
awee. really? i wouldn't be mad at anne for having a crush on ken! look at him. he's hottt! ^_^

whiterose81

sarNie Elites
I wont be surprise if she does... Ken is hot......... Ken and ann look good together to bad ken married already........

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
God Damn! who doesn't have a crush on him..i'm just a lilo naive child..and i'm ready to pack my pages and go look for him...eheheh

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol he sure did touched em......when he was trying to revive her from her suicidal attempt in the open water... oh my replay!!!

Keniji

sarNie Egg
i swear..sometimes it looks like Anne has a crush on him..like she always happy and touchy feely with him..its cute though lol
lol i was thinking that too. :lol: anyway, love to see them both together as they're always joking & teasing each other. very very cute.

someone says they used camera angle with the kissing scenes, and i thought how come? the kisses looked real! at least for me haha :D

wabwi

sarNie Egg
waaah... i think that kisses weren't all real... hmpf... can't you guys see that the camera changes angles everytime they attempt to kiss? ;p

i really wanna see them kiss... like for real... can anyone actually tell me where in the series is their actual kiss? i would love to replay that episode and see to it if my eyes are just playing a trick on me or not. ;D tanx. ;D

noungning

Heartless
i believe when she got raped she was kissed a few times, in the rain too... ummm that one episode was explosive hahah

wabwi

sarNie Egg
kissed on the neck... ;p but not on the lips! ;p wahahah...

anyway, yah...noungning.... Ur pic is so cute as well... Wu CHun!!! Hana Kimi Taiwan... he's also cute as well! ;D

noungning

Heartless
ahah thanks, i think u're one of them who knows who he is hahah besides that i've been asked if it's film :p

wu chun is so cute hehehe :wub:

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
ahah thanks, i think u're one of them who knows who he is hahah besides that i've been asked if it's film :p

wu chun is so cute hehehe :wub:
Out of topic...wu chun is so cute! I noticed your avatar too just didn't say anything. :D