Save Me :: Kristen Kreuk/Johnny Depp

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
ekkk this is so mysterious! perpah annie isn't mr.tinsley 's daughter then why else could a father does this to his own daughter ? or perhap ms.tinsley was rape by someone ? ooOO wat is behind that secret door
Perhaps. :D

ahhhh SarN is on the guessing game too! ^_^
hello ladies.. sorry for the late updates.. I'm updating right now. Be back to post it in a bit.

lady0fdarkness

ACT 20

The visit

Mrs. Tinsley sat at the vanity, and stared at herself in the mirror. The lipstick smeared all over her lips and cheeks while the mascara and eyeliner blackened her eyes, making her appear like a beaten racoon. Her hair was a mess, not the usual primmed and perfect hair that she likes to show in public. She stared at herself long and hard, and no matter how hard she tried to brush it away, she could see Annie staring back at her. She hated her daughter because of a secret that nobody knew besides her husband and herself. That secret have left a bitterness surrounding their once happy home. She wanted to scorn her daughter for being young and fresh, for being new, and for being beautiful, while she herself has been sagging and growing grey hairs. No man ever looked at her anymore, not even her husband. She hated Annie with every verbal punch she threw and every slap she laid on her daughter. Her mind says hate that beautiful bitch, but her concious says she was once your perfect little angel, Katherine!

Mrs. Tinsley sat there and remembered all the horrible things she said to her daughter. Her mind then flashed to that day where she almost revealed the truth.

~You're nothing!! A nobody! I wished you were never born! I curse the day that I gave birth to you! It's because of you, that's why my husband hates me!!

Mother? What are you saying? Your husband hates you?? You mean father hates you because of me??!!

Ughhh!!! Nevermind!! You stupid child!!!~
She sobbed and clawed at her face, Oh my God.. what have I done.. What have I done to you, my sweet girl.. What have I done!!!!!!!!!!! She shouted and threw a hairbrush at the mirror causing Mr. Tinsley to barge into the room.

Mr. Tinsley - What in the hell is going on here?!!!

Mr. Tinsley took a look at his wife and grunted. She looked a mess, like a dirty street walker.

Mr. Tinsley - Look at yourself, Katherine! You're a mess and you're barking mad!!!!!!!!

Mrs. Tinsley - It's all because of you!!!!!!!!

Mr. Tinsley - Katherine, I don't want to talk about this right now. I've got a lot of work to do.

Mrs. Tinsley - Got a lot of work to do???!!!!!!! When do you not have work?!

Mr. Tinsley - You know I'm a very busy man, now clean yourself up. This is very embarrasing, woman!

Mrs. Tinsley - I..I...I've been thinking... I think we should bring Annie home.

Mr. Tinsley - Now, now.. you know we cannot do that. Annie needs...

Mr. Tinsley paused and cleared his throat.

Mr. Tinsley - She needs....care, and you know that.

Mrs. Tinsley covered her face and sobbed.

Mr. Tinsley then looked at his wife with disgust, grunted, and left the room, leaving Mrs. Tinsley to cry hysterically to herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sasha parked her car in front of Sea Side Hospital, took a deep breath, Here we go, she said and closed her eyes and said a little prayer, hoping that no one suspects anything.

Once inside the hospital, she headed straight to the East Wing of the ward and asked a secretary for Dr. Reilly's office. Once she got the information, she headed towards his office to introduce herself as his new partner. She knocked on the door, and a voice let her in.

Dr. Reilly looked up from his paperwork and was immediately greeted by a new friendly face. Sasha extended out her hand to shake his.

Sasha - Hello, Dr. Reilly. I'm Dr. Scott; Sasha Scott. I've been assigned here.

Dr. Reilly - Oh.. you're the new doctor they've been searching for. Wow, that was pretty quick of them. I thought it'll be at least another week or two until they found a doctor with good credentials and history.

Sasha bit her lip, hoping that Dr. Reilly wouldn't ask her other questions.

Sasha - Uhh.. yes, they contacted me a few days ago and I said yes! Since I'm new to the area, I was pretty much looking for a hospital to call my home. I love my job. I've already given them my background and documents they needed, so here I am.

Sasha laughed nervously, trying to act casual.

Dr. Reilly - Ahh, I see. Well, good. Actually, you're just in time, because I was about to make my morning rounds.

Dr. Sasha - Oh, that's great!! I want to meet my new patients!

Sasha then realized that she said that too quick and was worried that Dr. Reilly was suspicious.

Dr. Reilly gave Sasha a quick half smile and went back to his paperwork.

Dr. Reilly - I'm just looking over some charts here, and then we'll be on our way.

While Sasha watched Dr. Reilly go over his charts, she looked around the office, trying to get familiar with it for when she comes back and searches it for clues to what's going with Annie. She also made small talk, but at the same time, tried to gather information. She kept her eyes on Dr. Reilly as she surveyed the area, and when he looked up from the paperwork, she gave him a quick smile and pretended to be still.

Dr. Reilly - Alright, I'm done looking over these charts. Are you ready, Dr. Scott?

Sasha - Yes, doctor.

As the two doctors walked the corridors of the hospital, Dr. Reilly explained to Sasha the ins and outs of the hospital and introduced her to other stff. Sasha pretended to be interested, but in the back of her mind was wanting to see Annie for herself and somehow get into Dr. Reilly's files and leave the hospital as soon as possible before someone finds out that she's a fraud. She has to get this done for Kale's sake.

They got to Marrisa's room, but before they entered, Dr. Reilly explained Marrisa's symtoms. Sasha tried to concentrate as Dr. Reilly spoke, but her eyes kept on wandering down the hall, hoping to see Annie.

Dr. Reilly - Okay, here we've got our first patient. Marrisa Thomas, burnt victim. Experiencing demetia and has stress related trauma. She claims to see her dead family at night.

Sasha - Uhh huhh...

Sasha jotted down some things here and there.

Dr. Reilly and Sasha went inside Marrisa's room.

Marrisa sat on her bed and hugged her teddy as she looked out the window.

Dr. Reilly - Goodmorning, Marrisa! How are you today? I'd like you to meet, Dr, Scott. She'll be the new resident doctor as well.

Sasha greeted Marrisa, but Marrisa ignored her.

I'm fine, Marrisa uttered dryly.

Dr. Reilly - That's good to hear. Is there anything that I can help you with today, Marrisa?

Marrisa - When's Kale coming back??

Dr. Reilly - Marrisa, I'm not sure yet. But let's get back to you here. How's the food been? Have you been eating good?

Marrisa - No, doctor the food sucks!!

Sasha couldn't help, but give a little chuckle.

Dr. Reilly fixed his glasses and changed the subject.

Dr. Reilly - Very well then. Okay, what about your bowel moments? Has it been regular lately?

Marrisa - Trust me, doctor. After eating the nasty food you guys serve here, I've been too regular.

Sasha did a little chuckle again. Dr. Reilly cleared his throat.

Dr. Reilly - Good. Your meds tend to be constipating, that's why I asked. In case you are then let one of the nurses know okay?

Marrisa - Let's just say, shit happens doctor.

Dr. Reilly fixed his glasses and nodded his head and bid his fearwell to Marrisa and let himself and Sasha out.

Sasha - I'm so sorry for chuckling doctor. It's just that, I..

Dr. Reilly - Some of these patients are very straight forward. It can be humorous somtimes. No need to explain.

Sasha - Thanks doctor.

Sasha and Reilly continued with the morning rounds. As they approached each door, Sasha was bracing to see Annie, but she didn't realized that Annie was in Solitary and will be last. She didn't want to be obvious, so she kept quiet and played her role as the new doctor.

After an hour later of meeting all the patients, that's when Reilly led the way down a long hallway to the room with the iron door at the end. Sasha then knew that they were about to visit Annie. She hoped and prayed that when Annie sees her, that she wouldn't blow her cover. As they approached the last room, Dr. Reilly cleared his throat, and rested his hands in his pocket on a small syringe of a hullucinogeons that he's been shooting in her. He had prepare it before hand.

Dr. Reilly - Okay, here.. we've got Annie Rose Tinsley, 20, suffers from Schizophrenia. Has severe hullucinations. Oh...she was also an escapee. She's been kept in isolation due to violent outbursts, she's sucidal, verbally and physically abusive. She's been under observations and retraints.

Dr. Sasha - Oh.. I've hearrd. I'm glad she's been found.

Dr. Reilly - We're.......all glad.

The two doctor entered the windowless cold room. It was freezing in there, but there was no blanket covering Annie. She laid there still retrained tightly. Sasha nearly gasps at the sight. Annie was a mess, with hair scattered everywhere on her face. Her once rosy skin was now sallowed and pale. The injection site was very visible with black and blue marks. Annie wasn't asleep, she was awake, but was staring blankly at the ceiling. Her lips seems to be quivering.

Dr. Reilly - Annie? Annie?

No answer. Annie continues to stare blankly at nothingness.

Dr. Reilly - When she escaped, Annie experienced a shock as the surroundings proved to be too much. She's been a state of confusion, eversince we found her. When she comes to, then we'll be able to release her out solitary. But right now, she's a danger to herself, so she needs to be under observation here.

Sasha - Doctor, I say we remove her from Solitary and let her adjust to her surroundings. Leaving her in here could worsen her chances of rehabilitating.

Dr. Reilly looked stunned and quickly glanced at Sasha, but Sasha immediately changed the subject.

Sasha - Err.. Just my professional opinion, but we should do what you see fits doctor.

Just as Sasha finished her sentence, Dr. Reilly took out the syringe from his pocket and began to explain what he was doing.

Dr. Reilly - Annie needs this anti-psychotic to get her back into reality again. Right now, she's lost in herself.

Sasha watched attentively and suspiciously as Reilly injected Annie with his secret drug, subscribed by none other than her father.

Dr. Reilly - There, she'll need another dose after lunch. She'll be under watch for a few more days, and then we'll move her to a regular room.

As the drugs quickly traveled into Annie's veins, Dr. Reilly then held a small flashlight to Annie's blank blood shot eyes and examined her, secretly looking to see if her pupils have dialated from the drug, after being pleased with the results, he then quickly explained other bogus things and led Sasha out of the room. When they got to the middle of the hospital, Dr. Reilly parted from Sasha and went on with his duties as the caring and compassionate doctor.

Sasha stood there, still shocked and apalled by what she had just seen. Something isn't right, she sighed. Looked left and right to see if anyone was watching as she backed up and inched her way back into Annie's room. She has to get to the bottom of this!

Kale sat helpless in the holding cell after returning from standing before the judge. His bail was set for $50,000 until his next hearing. And that's when he'll get a lawyer appointed to him. He wanted to see her so bad, his head and heart hurts just thinking about her, thinking about the possible awful things that she may be going through right now. He worked long enough at that hospital to know what happens to a patient after a relapse.

Annie.... please hold on, I'm coming for you, Kale covered his face as he uttered those words.

Now, he only hoped that Sasha was able to get inside the hospital safetly. And that Sasha will be coming for him soon. He stared at his hands, and then closed his eyes as leaned back on the dirty cell walls as he drifted into a much needed nap, hoping to day dream about her, because his nights are restless and filled with nightmares. Only Annie can make those nightmares into a happy reality again.

ACT 21 COMING UP SOON

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
wow..lome that was some great update!...

so the father is taking out his anger on annie...feeding her hallucinogen drug well the doctor is doing the dirty work while hes the culprit behind it all.

the mom might be physically (slap & such) and emotionally abusive but i think shes krazy too but doesnt know that her so-call husband is hurting her own daughter ... its the father with the two face that is more scarier!!!
playing nice to cover his bad deeds. payback is a biatch! geez i feel so sorry for annie!..

will she be pregnant is this fic lome?

mizterkevin

sarNie Juvenile
I'm thinking her father sexually abused her and the mother is in a rare state of denial. Her father is trying to hide it and her mother wants attention and the love she's been longing for and she takes that out on Annie blaming her for the love that she never got.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
eeek mizterkevin i thought of that too..but im still in denial myself i dont want her so-called father to be sexually molesting her...omg...i hope not..please lome dont let that be true.. :eek:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
o_O ahh i hope it's not molestation.. I hate child molesters with a passion =/.... I watch to many documentaries I guess -.- ... but great update Lome! so smexy; hehehe .. now you gave me some inspiration to write.. I just took a break after writing 2 chapters to come read this .. now I shall finish one more chapter and post lol ^__^ THANKS YOU LOME thehe.

lady0fdarkness

wow..lome that was some great update!...

so the father is taking out his anger on annie...feeding her hallucinogen drug well the doctor is doing the dirty work while hes the culprit behind it all.

the mom might be physically (slap & such) and emotionally abusive but i think shes krazy too but doesnt know that her so-call husband is hurting her own daughter ... its the father with the two face that is more scarier!!!
playing nice to cover his bad deeds. payback is a biatch! geez i feel so sorry for annie!..

will she be pregnant is this fic lome?
possibly.. a child brings so much joy and happiness. :D

I'm thinking her father sexually abused her and the mother is in a rare state of denial. Her father is trying to hide it and her mother wants attention and the love she's been longing for and she takes that out on Annie blaming her for the love that she never got.
perhaps... or perhaps not.. my focus is mainly on Liezel. :D

eeek mizterkevin i thought of that too..but im still in denial myself i dont want her so-called father to be sexually molesting her...omg...i hope not..please lome dont let that be true.. :eek:
I have a few more secrets to reveal... but all I can say is, Annie's life is far from perfect eventhough she's a daughter of a rich and well respected mayor.

o_O ahh i hope it's not molestation.. I hate child molesters with a passion =/.... I watch to many documentaries I guess -.- ... but great update Lome! so smexy; hehehe .. now you gave me some inspiration to write.. I just took a break after writing 2 chapters to come read this .. now I shall finish one more chapter and post lol ^__^ THANKS YOU LOME thehe.
Thanks dear, can't wait to read your fic, I hate pedophiles too. They are the worst kinds of terrorists out there.

chenling

sarNie Adult
lol i thought i left feedie..but i was lurking in the thread.. lome.....come on.........post another update soon!!!!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
o'my the mother sound crazy !!! proable crazier than the daughter lolll...so intense . im dying to know the truth behind the mother hatred but i don't think cuz the father molest annie and the mother is in denial lol that is ...eww but i think cuz annie is not mr .ting daughter .

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ahhh lome give it to us..im ready for whatever you might be throwing at us..even if she was sexually molested!... :eek:

these fics are good exercises for the brain...keeps me thinking constantly..what, who, where, when and why the heck it even happen in the first place.. :p

i am so ready to read on...

ahhh just a few more chapters til the ending huh? :(

lady0fdarkness

lol i thought i left feedie..but i was lurking in the thread.. lome.....come on.........post another update soon!!!!!!
I just finished an update, about to post it now.

o'my the mother sound crazy !!! proable crazier than the daughter lolll...so intense . im dying to know the truth behind the mother hatred but i don't think cuz the father molest annie and the mother is in denial lol that is ...eww but i think cuz annie is not mr .ting daughter .
I think both the parents are raging lunatic.. the most sane one is Liezel. :D

ahhh lome give it to us..im ready for whatever you might be throwing at us..even if she was sexually molested!... :eek:

these fics are good exercises for the brain...keeps me thinking constantly..what, who, where, when and why the heck it even happen in the first place.. :p

i am so ready to read on...

ahhh just a few more chapters til the ending huh? :(
Yes.. it will end soon... but I will be starting another one there after.......
I'm glad you're enjoying this fic... I can't wait for you guys to read the ending!!

lady0fdarkness

ACT 21

The bad syringe

The frigid weather seemed to have no mercy. The once green woods has turned colors of orange and auburn. The trees and leafs look beautiful from the outside, but on the inside they are shriveled up and cold. Those trees; they're just like Annie. She could feel her veins tightening, trying to withstand the drugs traveling through her body, but it was no use. They were traveling forward like a stream of water going down a river, but unlike the river dam, there was nothing Annie could do, but lay helplessly as she started to get higher than a cloud in the sky. Her head felt so light, but heavy at the same time. Her stomach turned into knots, the feeling of nausea was present, but nothing she could vomit out would make her feel better. Her eyes felt so heavy and they ached to be shut, but somehow she could not shut them for the life of her. She stared at confusing nothingness, as Liezel sat closed by, carressing her hair and face. If only she could help Annie get away from this cold room, but she can't, cause all she is, is just a figment.

Annie? Are you okay...? Liezel whispered.

Annie could not answer Liezel, the drugs were taking over her mind and body. Her eyes has dialected so much that her pupils seemed bigger than the normal eye.

Liezel rested her face next to Annie's so their face could touch. She could feel Annie trembling and quiver.

What kind of drug are those bastasrds giving you!!! Oh my poor Annie... I'm so sorry. Just hold on, it'll be over soon, Liezel whispered as the tears fell from her eyes.

And then a voice called out from behind Liezel.

Sasha - Annie?? Oh God....

Sasha looked around the room and she saw the camera in the corner, and realized that she may under surveillance. She composed herself and pretended to be one of the doctors treating Annie, so whoever is watching wouldn't suspect that she is here to help Annie and find out what the hell is really going on.

Sasha laid a hand on Annie's cheeks; they felt cold as ice. Sasha grabbed Annie's wrist and felt for a pulse; Annie's pulse was racing like crazy. Eventhough her body was cold, she seemed to be sweating, because her hair was soaked with sweat.

This is not right, Sasha thought. What have they done to you? She stared into Annie's eyes and she could see the visible redness surrounding her pupils.

Annie? Can you hear me? Sasha, whispered. Annie? Annie? No answer from Annie. Her mind has difted off into a different world of beautiful arrays of colors like the rainbow. Her childhood flashed before her eyes. She was six years old and innocent as ever.

Hehe, daddy, your mustaches, it tickles a little. Swing me again, daddy. It's fun!!

Phillipe... Annie? Come inside, the food is ready!! Hurry guys, it's gonna get cold!

Okay Mommy! C'mon daddy, Mommy's waiting for us.

The laughter echoed throughout the house, as little Annie sat in her room listening to her parents argue. She could hear their voice faintly as she tried to shut it out.

Phillipe - What do you mean, Katherine?!!!!!!!!!!

Katherine - I..I... I'm sorry! It just happened! You're always so busy. I was lonely...I didn't mean for it to happen!!!

Phillipe - Lonely??? You were fucking lonely!!? Is that what you do while I'm gone!? How could you do to this me Katherine?? How could you!!!!!!!

Annie hugged Jeffrey as the voice of her parents echoed and warped together.

Sasha - Annie???? Can you hear me? Blink if you hear me? I'm here to help you, Annie... Kale sent me...

Annie's pupil moved and rested it's gazed on Sasha, indicating that she heard her. Sasha gasps, and reassured Annie.

Sasha - Annie... we're going to get you out of here okay? You've got to hold on for a bit though..I'm gonna go get Kale... so please hold on...

Sasha patted her head and brushed the tangled hair away and headed out the door. She looked left and right to make sure no one was watching as she headed to Dr. Reilly's office. When she got there, she knocked softly to see if Reilly was in his office. After knocking several times, and no answer, Sasha let herself in. She looked around the empty office and spotted a drawer. That's where Reilly probably keeps his patient's charts. She went through the files frantically when finally, she got a hold of Annie's chart. But as she skimmed through it, it looks like a normal patient chart. Nothing in particuliar raised a red flag.

Sasha bit her lip and looked around for other clues. She went through other drawers, but nothing. And then she went to Reilly's desk and pulled out drawers, desperate to find something. When she pulled out the last drawer at his desk, and pulled some documents out, a small syringe fell out from the drawer. Sasha bent down to pick it up, but then she realized that it was the syringe that he used on Annie earlier. And the residue of the liquid was still there. Instead of putting it back into the drawer, Sasha stuffed the syringe into her pocket.

She put everything back into place and quietly left the office. Perhaps the syringe holds the answer? She snuck out of the hospital and got into her car, and headed to the nearest post office or shipment service. She wanted to overnight the syringe to the lab at her clinic in NYC. The lab technician will be able to reveal what's really being shot into Annie's veins.

Her heart was racing, as she drove down the road. At first, she was doing all of this for Kale's sake, but after seeing the condition that Annie was in, Sasha is now doing it for Annie. She knew somehow that Annie is in grave danger, and she wasn't just gonna stand back and watch her rot in that hospital.

A couple of hours later, Sasha reached the Jail where Kale was held. She has already paid the bail when she found out from Kale. Sasha waited in the waiting room while they prepare to release Kale. She pulled out her cellphone and dialed Adam from the lab.

Adam - This is Adam speaking..

Sasha - Adam! Hey, it's me Sasha.

Adam - Hey you! Where've you been?? I thought you were going to be gone for the weekend??? It's already Tuesday! What's going on?? Are you alright, girl?

Sasha - Yes, I've already got Dr. Jones covering for me. Hey Adam, I have a favor for you. I overnighted a package to you. It contains a syringe. Could you please run a test on the residue ASAP? And once you've got it, please phone me.

Adam - Sure, no problem, Sash. Hey, but what's going on??

Sasha - I can't say right now, I'll fill you in later.

Adam - Alright, once I get the package, I'll get to it right away.

Sasha - Thanks, Adam. I owe you one.

Adam - No problem.. Dinner and a movie would be nice.

Sasha - Hehe, don't push it. But.. i've got to go now okay?

Adam - Alright, take care.

When Sasha hung up, that's when Kale appeared from the double doors escorted by two officers. Sasha ran to hug Kale.

After signing release papers, that's when he was free to go. Kale thanked her and showed much appreciate. He couldn't thank her enough.

When they got into the car, Kale immediately asked Sasha about Annie's condition, and what kind of evil she found at the hospital.

Sasha - Kale.. we've got to hurry and get Annie out of there. Something's not right. Earlier today, I watched Reilly inject Annie with an "anti-psychotic" drug, but something tells me that's not all he's injecting. So I went to his office to rampage through his stuff. I found nothing unusual in the files, but I did find the syringe that he used on Annie in the drawer of his desk!

Kale - Annie was very adament about getting treatments. She seemed to deatly fear it.. as if she knew that instead of helping, those called treatments are actually hurting her.

Sasha - Well, the condition that I saw her in....

Sasha closed her eyes and swallowed hard.

Kale - What is it Sasha? Tell me!!!

Sasha - The condition that I saw her in was awful, Kale. She's nonresponsive, as if they've got her on something. And if she is in fact ttrapped inside herself, it is definitely due to something else.. and not because she has mental issues. We've.. we've got to act quick.

Kale ran fingers through his hair nervously as he looked out the window at passing cars. His heart felt heavy after hearing about Annie. He wanted to go to the hospital and break down the walls that seperate them. He wanted to take her away from the evil that lurks there.

The wind blew in his hair as he stared out the window, thinking hard about what to do next.

Sasha - Kale?

Kale - I'm going to go get her.....

Sasha - How??

Kale - I still have my uniform... hopefully, Sam, the stock boy forgets to lock the door at the docking deck.

Sasha - Whatever you do... I'm with you, Kale.

Kale - Thanks, Sasha.

Kale sighed...

Hold on, Annie.. we're coming for you. Sasha drove down the long road, as they headed home to Kale's place for the first time since he got arrested. Both are afraid of what's going to happen in the next few hours, but whatever they do, they have to do quick, cause Annie's life is as fragile as a flower petal right now.

ACT 22 COMING UP

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awesome update...my heart was racing while i was reading this.

i cant wait to read more..

yes im dying to find out what happens at the end! :spin:

thank you lome :)

lady0fdarkness

awesome update...my heart was racing while i was reading this.

i cant wait to read more..

yes im dying to find out what happens at the end! :spin:

thank you lome :)
It should be ending in about 5-6 more ACTS.. or less, depending on how I can fit everything in. Thanks for reading! Glad you like it...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ohhh and you have another fic already in play right after this one?!....i soooooooooooo cant wait! be back later..gonna go eat lunch now..

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol thats what i wanted to say on your thread too chenada..but of course i cant! i will just wait patiently for the juicy stuff coming our way... ;)

mizterkevin

sarNie Juvenile
Sasha's going to have this internal battle in which she chooses whether to help Annie and lose Kale, the love of her life or leave Annie and live with the fact that she's hurt Kale.