Satree Tee Loke Luem

summer4ever

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn looks very interesting...I saw a the preview today at the end of Luerd Nai Din Ep 12. Just can't wait to watch this lakorn....Anyone know the date that it will be airing???...or is it going to follow Luerd Nai Din...???....

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
I hope that p'ek is the only one that rape her...can't really except that n'ek have more than one husband.. :loool:

myx

sArNieZ
Yeah! Oil and Noon again! wow, she is going to play a mother. that's so exciting. she never play a mother role, or play a part where she have a child. she's usually play the part where she's pregnant at the end of the lakorn, like rahut rissaya. as i could remember.

mc2004

sarNie Hatchling
Yea, I can't wait for this lakorn too. This will be different since she will play as a mother....I think she will do fine........ :)

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
nah, noon's played the mother role before, mae ai sa eun. haha, though she wasn't the best mother in that one.

So she has been intimate with more than one other man, big deal. lots of p'eks aren't virgins on their wedding nights. <____<

man ho's are so much easier to forgive and accept than females who has had multiple partners.

double standards, i say.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
hahah i agree with you........oh yeah she played a mother role in pleng fah w/ chakrit....towards the end though

Mann

wow, this lakorn looks sad, aww noon will do great, can't wait til it airs, i know it'll be a wonderful lakorn, because noon does great in all of her lakorns, hehe. Looks really sad, when noon cry's , its so beautiful hehe, she makes me wanna cry. Oil and Noon, they look good together, hehe. There chemistry was great in Kaen Lum Khong. hehehe. Can't wait.

LEXi

sarNie Hatchling
can't wait til this lakorn come out! :) anyways i ripped this teaser clip off of Lued Nai Din.

SS Link: Satree Thi Long Lum Teaser

i'll have the uploaded youtube clip up soon. ^^