sarNworld's Video Site Banner Contest!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ok! What?! Well if you're reading this thread you've probably found yourself interested in the sarNworld's Video Site Logo Competition! This is our first annual Banner or Logo competition! Basically what we need is a flashing logo for our sarNworld Video site! Everyone's a great graphic designer with imaginations! So hopefully we have a good amount of entrance into this contest! Basically what will happen is after the deadline all submissions will be put in a poll to be voted on. Which ever banner acquires the most vote will be selected to be placed on our sarNworld Video Site. Remember this is just for fun and we don't think anyone can design a graphic better than anyone, everyone is hot in their own way... This is based on votes and to be fair the name of the designer will not be posted along with the images ...

Designers please make sure you CREATE A PSD! File for your graphics that way when we select your banner you can go back and put your name on it as a credit to yourself...

*it'll be nice to have an animated banner keep that in mind hehehe not that I'll be voting based on that but it's creative and something different -.-" remember sarnworld video will be lots of lakorns hehehe thats an idea for a banner ;]

Actually we are looking for two banners! LOL two different sizes one is 422 x 122 and the other is a little bigger 892 x 122

Requirements:

Sizes:
422x122 (For Small Banner)
892x122 (For Large Banner)

Colors:
#0065FF [The Color Of The Background That Banner Needs To Blend With]

Text:
Main Text: sarNworld Videos
Slogan: sarNworld Videos a slap here a kiss there and maybe an R scene while we're at it

*both must go on both banners
Ex:

Time: 10 Days From Now
October 19th 21st Deadline For All Submissions!

Voting: Votes Will Be Opened for 4 Days
They will begin On The 20th22nd of October and End 24th of October26th

*Designers please make sure you send your graphic in to me through PM that way we can keep you anonymous. If you prefer you can also send it into my e-mail: djkisses@yahoo.com (make sure you include your sarNworld username) LOL. Because we don't want people to win based on Biasness all designers will remain anonymous until the votes are calculated. Everyone is welcomed to Submit even Moderators since this will be an anonymous Contest ^___-"

*I'm not saying that anyone of you sarNies are like this but please don't attempt to cheat because we do have a system to see how votes are being done ... Stuff like this happen all the time at other forums and we trust our sarNies and know that we can trust ya'll so hopefully we won't have a first bad experience..

Edit: Discussions could be made here on what sarNies want and advice and etc -.-" as long as you don't show your completed work lol.. Also any other questions just ask!

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
LOLs. I say we dump the work on Muddie. Where did she disappear too?
I hope to see her this November, as well as Lek! *Crosses fingers.*

Anyhow! Err...What does the video look like? Is it up and running again?

LuvNida

sarNie Egg
im very keen on this but just wonder does the 2 different size banners has to be different stylez ??

rukD2B

Colors:
#0065FF [The Color Of The Background That Banner Needs To Blend With]

Text:
Main Text: sarNworld Videos
Slogan: sarNworld Videos a slap here a kiss there and maybe an R scene while we're at it

*both must go on both banners
Wah? What about the white part that covers the banner?
I was looking at it on the site. Would it get covered or what? O_O

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Where it says banner 468x60 is where the google ads are going .. but we're requesting 2 sizes because the smaller size will be where that logo with the paw is and then we might actually position the ads to the side and use the entire size up there for a logo which means we have to add 468 to 422 ^__^ lol and 122 because 122 is the size of the paw logo in length i hope i didn't sound to confusing.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
im very keen on this but just wonder does the 2 different size banners has to be different stylez ??

They can be different styles but both must include sarNworld Videos and of course our slogan which is A kiss here a slap there and maybe an R scene while we're at it lmao I love that slogan hahaha it's cute and it goes with sworld :p

darvil

sarNie Adult
well I would say no but don't make it excessive like 1 meg or something along that line.

Animated banners are also very cool in my book ;)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
If you mean size as in length and height ^__^ then it would be 422x122 (For Small Banner)

and yes animated banners are sexy! maybe we could have a sexy gif of tik taking off his shirt rawr lmao kidding kidding well there are a 99 percent population of women so that wouldn't be a bad idea hahahaha

rukD2B

If you mean size as in length and height ^__^ then it would be 422x122 (For Small Banner)

and yes animated banners are sexy! maybe we could have a sexy gif of tik taking off his shirt rawr lmao kidding kidding well there are a 99 percent population of women so that wouldn't be a bad idea hahahaha
Dude, serious?! Provide me with the photo or clip then!
Ha, ha. I was thinking about a banner with a small little
R-scene clip embedded in it but err...I need a famous
clip that's really popular. What's a ++++++1 drama right
now? I've fallen out of that circle. O_O

noungning

Heartless
damn why the hell would u limit the file size? banner size makes sense, but file size?

u do want a pixalized POS?

but as for applying, too lazy... i'll pass lol and besides, i'd get last place haha.

darvil

sarNie Adult
Ning

I said there isn't a limit.. I just don't want people to go crazy but seriously.. you don't need to make it more then a meg.. what kinda banner need a meg? a mini movie?

noungning

Heartless
omg tim, stop stalking me. but seriously... if u make a high quality graphic it takes some space bitch. don't argue with me because u don't do any graphics.

i love u 2... :D

darvil

sarNie Adult
well duh but its unnecessary thats the point.

If the banner is so big that it takes forever for people to load it then it defeats its purpose.

rukD2B

We're doing nominations? What's that one girl's name...Err...Omg. Yeah.

babe_girl

Or something like that. Her work is sexy!

*Err...Even if it's a graphic with a animated clip incorporated, it's not
always going to reach a meg. That's crazy. Imagine how long it would
always take for that image to load. *_*

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
This isn't really a nomination thing lol we're all gonna vote on banenrs and I hope no one shows anyone else their banners -.-" because that would be unfair to the voting process lol so make sure you go tell those you nominate to submit a banner please? LOL that would be super sexy ;]

oh if you guys want to do nominations nominate someone for sarNie Idol's III Judge!