Sarnworld Wikipedia

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
:D Wow, that really cool. I want to help out too but not sure how you use. For example if I want to create a new lakorn topic or edit to put picture in. Any help. :p

edit: I kind of know how to work it now.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOLS; it doesn't mean you have to do everything :p lols; We have a forum of 5 k members I'm sure some people will be willng to make it useful; lol

noungning

Heartless
haha how would they know? leechers don't really hang out in the shout out section, they just prey on the next uploaded item and just grabs it and never says thank you.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't check shout out as much but I will spread the words. :loool: LOL> I don't DL lakorns as much as music. Just watch it on youtube. Yeah so many people come here just to DL, it should be restricted to members with activity. LOL>>

Anyways back to the topic, the links does not work. LOL>>>What happened to it? I never knew there was a wiki for sarnworld. Seems cool.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
it died because there was not enough sarNies to keep it alive :( just like the radio will or has LOLS; Tina's Mission! Don't let it die! LOL;

and I told you ningy LOL hahaha!

and restrict? naah our admin is to nice >.< LOL; and restrict to members with activity? then we'd be like every other forum lol;

fun

Expired Sarnie
Too much being nice. People will take advantage. Ten post won't hurt them. LOL>>> Or leaving a thank you once in a blue moon at least.

But I guess that is what makes SARNIE special. Don't have to have a certain number of posts to DL, not going to name any forums. LOL>>>

noungning

Heartless
lol oh wow... ok so if the wiki comes back... will u promise to recruit and contribute?

fun

Expired Sarnie
I will try my best. I am still currently trying to update my two stories in the fanfic section and about some other fan fictions for other forums too. Like I said, I will try my hardest to contribute and recruit. LOL> Bring it back. I guess I pretty start planning but don't know where to begin. Not a computer genius. I surf not work the internet. LOL>> :lol: