Sarnworld Wikipedia

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Sup all. If you don't know, Sarnworld does have a wikipedia. Darv has worked pretty hard on it and there are all these lakorns that need info. However, the thing about a wikipedia is that it needs people to update it. It's completely run by the people for the people. Since we Sarnies all know a lot, it would be pretty cool to contribute to it. Anyway, go to this link and check it out.

http://wiki.sarnworld.com

There's a lakorn section and a member section. For the member section, you can contribute and and all subjects. In fact, check out my lastest contribution to the SW Wiki.

http://wiki.sarnworld.com/index.php/Marduk

It's awesome huh? :dude: Feel free to contribute whatever you want. Since it's a wiki, anyone can edit it. I can't guarantee that I won't change it though. Also, I'm looking for someone to fill out my bio section. You can feel free to come up with any colorful stories that you want. Hopefully it'll relate how I eventually become the Monkey King. All you fan fic people should get on this!!

darvil

sarNie Adult
Man since its public now..

You will need to login to add anything to it.

You can just use your sarnworld account to do that. Just login using the same info. Its sweet that the wiki and forum are integrated that way :)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
First and foremost, thanks P'Aung for all your hard work. Second, Monkey King continuously finds ways to promote himself doesn't he? so VAIN! lol. Marduk u really don't need me as your publicist especially since I have not received any almonds yet. :p

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
First and foremost, thanks P'Aung for all your hard work. Second, Monkey King continuously finds ways to promote himself doesn't he? so VAIN! lol. Marduk u really don't need me as your publicist especially since I have not received any almonds yet. :p
You don't think I'm this cool by just sitting around and doing nothing do you? All of this greatness takes work. Learn from me and one day, you'll be just as great. I'm currently working on two more projects to promote me even more. One is a weekly SW cartoon strip and my new album. Stay tuned!!

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!!!!!!!! I LOVE U PEEP!!!!!! :slapandkissse3: :slapandkissse3: :slapandkissse3: :slapandkissse3: :slapandkissse3: now i dont have to look all over the internet for info of the lakorn or baron... huhuahuahuhau :yahoo: :clap: :dude:

edite: marduk ur so funny....

XCappy

Mr. Char
Marduk you should make a section with some quotations :D

I guess you have this famous one, which is in theory, works with everyone... but this day I found that someone didn't understand what you'd mean ;)

Keep your page hot.

anan

sarNie Adult
Man since its public now..

You will need to login to add anything to it.

You can just use your sarnworld account to do that. Just login using the same info. Its sweet that the wiki and forum are integrated that way :)
Excellent job Darvil !! ^_^

ChenrukNote

Goddess
You don't think I'm this cool by just sitting around and doing nothing do you? All of this greatness takes work. Learn from me and one day, you'll be just as great. I'm currently working on two more projects to promote me even more. One is a weekly SW cartoon strip and my new album. Stay tuned!!

Monkey King of course you know that I think you are cool. I am your loyal subject, I have to think you are cool. Still, where are my almonds?

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i love the sarnworld wiki...that really helps out with a lot....

by the way...do we need to register in order to edit something?

darvil

sarNie Adult
no sunstar

You just login using the same account as the one on SW. Same username and same password.

You can then edit stuff :)

The wiki and forum are integrated :)

dfemc

sarNie Adult
hahahha...klar looks like we have some of the same requirments for men in there, with say the exception of the cooking part. for purposes of accuracy such that it would apply to me, "must like to eat OUT, cuz it's a common practice in my household, unless u know how to cook really well of course."

other than that, i think we can go male-shopping together.

STIMA

wow.. we can add info bout you guys too : D
mud needs lots of info
ex husband : brook
ex wife : kob s.
current husband : bi a.k.a rain
favorite type of music : "oprah"

noungning

Heartless
omg since when did marduk become mod of wiki!

tim u needa get shanked for letting this happen! when will we ever get something done before releasing it? lol... ok i kid.

um good it's out, needs ppl to update it. i haven't been looking after it for a while. um maybe it might be time i do some looking or something or the other?

well um if anyone sees anything that shouldn't be on there [besides marduk's profile] let me know lmao :p